Tuesday 17 December 2013

5.28 Don't let them lose you too


Mathew was feeding one of the twins when he heard Art yelling at his Dad. He put the twin back in the cot and stormed into the room where he found Art and William. 



He went straight over towards his uncle and punched him. Art yelled, “Matt, why did you do that?”



“Someone needs to knock sense into him. Haven’t we all been through enough, I mean she was my aunt? She was the closest thing to a mum I had while I was here and your Dad thinks that he is the only one hurting. Look at you…she was your Mum and yet here you are taking on the role of parent because Uncle Will here can’t or won’t pull himself together.” Matt turned towards his uncle and firmly asked, “Have you visited the twins yet?”



William looked out the window and sadly said, “No because it was because of them I lost my Heather.” Mathew had never felt such anger towards his Uncle before and said, “How dare you blame them, it is just one of those things, cruel things but you can’t bring her back.”



William now faced Mathew and said, “Then how come my granddad is still around and there is even a potion that Harmony gave him to make him human again?” Mathew looked stunned and Art now stepped in and said, “Aunt Teddy told you, if you are genuinely loved by someone or family then when you die you finally rest in peace but if like granddad you weren’t then you roam as a ghost.”
“He had two wives and Dad and Uncle Blair…” Art interrupted him, “Blair’s mum couldn’t stand him, he messed things with his sons and Gran was his love but because he messed things with his kids he would have to put things right before he can rest.”



William was desperate and yelled, “Then I never loved your mother.” Art became angry and Mathew looked at Art and could see the strain on his face by the comment. Art pulled himself together long another to say, “You’re lying Dad, you think by saying that Mum will suddenly appear? She is gone and you have to accept that.” 



Art left the room and before Mathew left he said, “My advice, get your ass up those stairs and see your children because right now they need you. They have lost their mother, don’t let them lose you too.”



Spencer was at the stairs and asked, “Is Will going to see the twins?”
“I don’t know Dad, how are they doing?”
“No-one can stop them crying, I think they sense the atmosphere is bad in the house and I think the only one they want right now is their Dad. We have all tried but it’s no use.” Estevan walked in and looked at Spencer and Mathew, “Twins won’t stop crying?”
Spencer asked, “How did you…never mind, they are upstairs.”



As Estevan made his way up the stairs he yelled, “William Granger, get your ass up to the nursery now. I will not tell you again.” 



As he picked up his grandson, he told everyone to leave. “Granddad is here so don’t worry.” William walked in and Estevan just looked at him, “My granddaughter is crying so pick her up and feed her.” 



William did as he was told and said, “She won’t stop crying, Dad I can’t do this.”
“Nonsense, you can do this. Let’s swap and I’ll have my Granddaughter.” 



They swapped the twins around and the moment he held his granddaughter she stopped crying. William tried to take her but she started every time she left Estevan’s arms. “See Dad she hates me.”
“Maybe it is because you haven’t seen her and spent time with her and the fact you haven’t given either of them a name won’t help.” William looked at his son and said, “Heather always liked the name Cole for a boy.”
“Cole is a good name and my granddaughter who is now calm in my arms.” William looked at her almost asleep in his Dad’s arms and then remembered the argument they had on the day of the funeral. William took a deep breath and asked, “Dad, how would feel if I named her after Mum?”



Estevan froze on the spot just snuggling his granddaughter then he finally spoke, “I think your Mum would be so proud of you right now. I think Holly is a very good name.” Then he snuggled her again and almost in a whisper said, “No boy is allowed near my Holly, ever.”
“Dad, I heard that now give my daughter to me.” 



Estevan reluctantly gave her to William and she put her arm out towards him and looked at him with her eyes intently on her Dad’s.
“Dad she isn’t crying.”
“It’s because she knows now that you love her and she has a good name.”



Ty had finally got his bags ready to leave for his two week trip and was surprised when William came to say goodbye.
“I’m sorry I haven’t been much used to you TJ but…”
“Will, I do understand but I am on the other end of the line if you need to talk.” Will, gave a slight smile.  



Art just stood there and said, “Remember my birthday and it’s a boy’s weekend.”
“I wouldn’t miss it but it is ages away and I will be back for it.” Harmony wasn’t impressed but Art said, “Oh Aunt Harm, he’ll be fine trust me.” Harmony wanted to have words but Estevan got in first, “TJ, enjoy yourself listen to the tutors and there will be plenty of work when you get back.”
“Umm thanks Estevan.” They left as they knew Ty wanted to say his goodbye to Harmony in private. 



He hugged her and quietly said, “Two weeks will fly by.”
“I hope so because I’m going to miss you.”
“I love you, Beauty.”
“Please be safe, something keeps telling me something will happen.”
“Nothing will happen; I’ll phone you every day and I will try and speak to you through my thoughts as Daphne says I need the practise.”
“I love you Ty, please be take care of yourself.” 



Ty kissed her before he left the house. He headed for the taxi waiting, taking one last look at Harmony through the window.


Someone was watching Ty leave the house, “Well, well, well, he is a sexy new vampire. I must get to know this delicious young man so I guess I’m taking a trip. Blair and that human can wait; I mean a girl must have her fun.” She called for a taxi and told the driver, “Follow that taxi in front.”

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Will. It always seems to take Estevan to knock sense into him.

    Oh no Ty is on the radar! Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Estevan to the rescue as always lol Poor, Poor Ty :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. On the one hand, I'm glad Estevan got Will's ass on straight. On the other, man, the dude just lost his wife. Yeah, he's gotta try to be an adult about it, but they should know it's not going to be perfect.

    Ah crap, who's this bitch following Ty? Get outta there. Leave the man alone. You don't stand a chance against the girl of his dreams: Harmony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Estevan wants him to connect with the twins and grieving for his wife Estevan will understand more than most. William needs to grieve too.

      The bitch following Ty is very, very Evil :( Poor Ty

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. WOW... I just got caught up finally, my New year resolution is to get all caught up on others stories this year as well as comment more as well. I am loving it and loved everything before too, I look forward to the next chapter very much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IvoryButterfly,

      I'm glad you got caught up and are enjoying the story, there will be more to come soon :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. All caught up!

    I feel so bad for Will. :( I'm glad he's starting to come around though.

    Who is the evil woman following Ty? Run away Ty! Run away! I sense trouble coming.

    ReplyDelete