Tuesday 3 December 2013

5.22 Just the two of us

The tension at the table was intense as Blair looked at Ty with daggers. 


Despite this Ty smiled at Harmony as they kept staring at each other. Teddy slammed her cutlery down and demanded Blair step out of the room.


Teddy looked at Blair and asked firmly, “What is wrong now?”
“Ty doesn’t see me as a threat because I’ve become too soft.”
Teddy scoffed at his remark, “You soft please…You promised to give Ty a chance and I want you to keep that promise.”
“How am I not soft, please explain?”
Teddy stood firm and replied, “You are up to something. You left the house last night came home late and didn’t tell me where you had been. You have never done that before. The only thing I can think of is that you are selling drugs again or you went hunting.”


Blair yelled at her, “You think that I sold drugs…and a hunting spree? You are wrong.”
“Then enlighten me, Blair?”
“No.” Teddy was furious but Blair added, “You maybe my wife but I don’t have to tell you everything.” Just then the phone went and Blair answered it. Teddy returned to Ty and Harmony.
“Mum is everything ok?”
“I think I’m losing your Dad.” Ty shook his head and said, “By the way he talks about you, impossible.”
“His tone was cruel and vindictive. I think he is going back to his old ways.”


Blair closed his office door behind as he spoke, “Everything set?”
Estevan replied, “Teddy is upset with you?”
“Well I had to do something she was getting suspicious after last night. She thought I was doing drugs or hunting.”
Estevan laughed, “Everything is ready, look I have to go but try and smooth things over with Teddy.”
“No way or it will be back to the questions.” 


Blair walked out of the office to find everyone sitting on the sofa. Teddy glared at him but he ignored her and started to grill Ty, “What are your plans after you leave school?”
“I plan to do a university course online.”
“In what?”
“Business.” Blair was about to ask more questions when Draco came out with his guitar, “Hay Ty, do you play the guitar?” 


Ty’s eyes widened as he saw the instrument in Draco’s hands. “Awesome guitar.” He took the guitar and started to play, Harmony was smiling as she watched her boyfriend play. Once he stopped she threw her arms around him and said, “You are full of surprises?”
“You have no idea.”  Teddy was pleased to see that Blair and Ty weren’t screaming at each other but needed to be on her own.


She lay on the bed quietly thinking, ‘Where did it all go wrong? He never hides anything from me, why now?’ Since Ty had entered their lives she knew it had shook Blair to his core but there was something else but he wasn’t confiding in her and that spoke volumes to Teddy.
Blair decided to try and trust Ty with Harmony so he excused himself and took to his office.


Harmony sat on Ty’s lap, “Do you think they are ok?” Ty brushed his hand through her hair, “You worry too much they will be fine.”
“I think Dad is slowly coming around to you as he didn’t yell at you.”
“I hope it continues but as long as you like me that’s all that matters.” Harmony intensified the kiss and Ty stopped her.
“What’s wrong?”
“When you kiss me like that I want you…I mean really want you.”
“Oh…”
“I know we are taking things slow but I’m going nuts when you are around me.” 


Harmony got up and started to walk away but Ty wrapped his arms around her. “Now I’m a full vampire all my hormones are racing and you are who they are racing for.” Harmony leaned more into Ty and in a whisper said, “I know they are, I can hear your thoughts and feel your emotions but I can’t.”
Ty held her tighter and asked, “I know this is well in advance but when you become a full vampire can I take you somewhere?”
“As long as it’s just the two of us?”

8 comments:

  1. ~ Oh my,what is going on with TeddyBlair?
    ~ I think maybe they need to talk! (or something like that!)
    ~ Harmony will get into trouble,draping herself all over Ty, if not from Ty, then her dad!LOL!
    ~ “You are full of surprises?”
    “You have no idea.”
    ~ I wonder where he wants to take her?
    ~ Love it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Blair keeping secrets isn't a good idea especially keeping them from Teddy. If Ty lets his hormones run away with him then Harmony good be in Big Trouble lol. I think he might need lots of cold showers hehe.
      Ty is being a romantic guy planning their first night together, if he can last that long.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Look Ty! Teddy has a Blow-up Blair! hahaha.... Blair is really in a fighting mood. Hiding secrets and being all mean to keep them hidden.

    Ty + surprises = Fun! :)

    Cute update, even though Blair was being ornery, or pretending to be ornery. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I wont say what I really thought about when I saw the words Blow-up Blair lol However Blair is very moody lately and he is up to something but he should have handled it alot better with Teddy. I think he needs to grovel but I doubt that will happen.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, Blair was such a dick in this update. Can't he just be happy that his daughter has at least found someone decent and who adores her to bits. I hope whatever he and Estevan are planning doesn't blow up in everyone's faces and cause a major stink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Blair can't be nice all the time hehe. He should be happy for Harmony but he still thinks of her as a little girl. The majr stink part you be on to something there but it won't be Estevan or Blair causing it lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I wonder what Blair has up his sleeve. It can't be bad if Estevan laughs about it. I'm thinking it's some kind of surprise for Teddy. I guess I'll see soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly. If Estevan is in on it, I have a feeling it's not what Teddy is thinking. I think she's overreacting. He did something for ONE night, right? So, he won't tell her. I can understand how that would upset her, but she needs to get over it.

    Whoa! Hold your horses, Ty! Hehe. He's rearing to go, ain't he? He can't wait for Harmony to age up.

    ReplyDelete