Wednesday 4 December 2013

5.23 Liaison


Heather closed the door behind her and just stared at Blair. He walked over to her and said, “Things were fine until you came into the office the other day.” 



Heather pulled his head closer and replied, “I know but I can’t deny the way I feel for you any longer.”
“Leave before we start something we can’t finish.”
 “Blair tell me something, is that what you really want?” Blair looked away and sounded unsure when he said, “Yes, I mean no.”
“Then don’t fight it…”
“Heather I…I…”
Heather ran her hand through his hair and softly replied, “I’m the one you always wanted. The one you secretly craved.” Her hand caressed his cheek as his hands moved up her back sending shivers down her spine, “I forgot what it was like in your arms, Blair.”
“I…I…I can’t fight this anymore, you are just too good to pass up.” 



Heather’s lips were just inches away from his lips when he pulled away again, he firmly said, “We need to stop this.” Heather put her arms around him and said, “If you wanted to stop this you would have left by now but you are still here. So tell me Blair why are you still here?”
“The moment I saw you through the window I wanted you so much. Unfortunately you were then and are now a married woman.”
“So are you.”
“I’m no woman…” 



Blair pulled away from her arms and kept his back to her.
Heather with a step in her voice replied, “I can see that but you are married too.”



Blair turned around and looked deep into her eyes, “Exactly, so let’s walk away and forget this ever happened.”
Heather stepped a little closer and asked, “Is that want you really want?”
“Please just leave.”
“No because we both know we can’t. Whatever tomorrow brings being here with you now will have been worth it. I want to have your lips on mine, to feel your touch, your taste once more. This is all I ask. Teddy has you for eternity; I just want a moment in time.”



Blair ran his hands up her arms while keeping his eyes on Heather and once his hands reached her face he pulled her closer and felt their lips embrace. Her arms were around Blair as the kiss deepened. Blair growled into her mouth, “I almost forgot what kissing you was like. Trouble is, I now want more than one night; what do you say?”



Heather squeezed her arms around him and smiled. Blair picked her up wrapping Heather around him as he intensified the kiss signalling he wanted more. She broke from the kiss and said, “What are you waiting for?”



He sat her down removing her clothes then pushed her back slightly and asked, “Is this what you want?”
“You know it is.” 



Heather pulled Blair on top of her after she had helped him out of his clothes. The passion now was running deep as they went through the motions just thinking of the moment and not of the consequences when Will and Teddy found out.



Blair traced the outline of her body with his fingers savouring every touch and burnt the memory of them together deep within so he would never forget. He loved how Heather moaned to every move he made and it excited him as he brushed his hand past her breast that she purred like a kitten and begged him for more.
Heather admired Blair’s naked body running her hands over his chest. She tried to put her fangs into his neck but he stopped her saying, “That is way to personal so don’t try it again.”
“I think we have gone beyond that.”
Blair almost in an angry tone, “Don’t spoil this for us. Just accept that you can’t use your fangs on me.”
Heather realised she wouldn’t be able to have all of Blair but accepted that what he was giving her was more than enough to calm her craving.
“We should have done this sooner.” Blair stopped for a moment and replied, “A lot sooner.”
Heather wanted those lips on hers as she came so no one would hear her screams of pleasure. As Blair pushed harder she pressed harder on his lip once more and then they just lay there with a smile as they quickly replayed the afternoon within their minds.



After a few minutes they both got up and dressed in silence. Heather opened the door but Blair slammed the door shut and said, “Same time next week?”
Heather turned back to face him and cheekily replied, “I’ll be here without fail.”

10 comments:

  1. Disappointed. In. Both. Of. Them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      What can I say I agree with you, I wonder what will happen now?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Where's the dream fog? This can't be real. It can't be. It's a Blair nightmare. He is so guilt ridden and mixed up and angry about his daughter and Ty, so his mind is playing tricks, I know it. At least in this dream he realises he isn't a woman. hahaha...
    It's just a dream. This would cause war were it real..... just a dream.... right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Dream fog lol...A Blair nightmare hehe but he is guilt ridden over Harmony and Ty because at the end of the day she has found a good guy there and Blair knows it.
      The war it would create would be devastating because William is Estevan's son and we all know Estevan and Blair are brothers. Estevan would kill Blair.
      Just a dream, I wonder if you are right?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Karima,

      Yes what was that, I think you feel the same way as everyone else horrified I think would be the right word here.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Please let this be only a dream, otherwise, shame on the both of them. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinky,

      Yes shame, Shame on them both but is it a dream?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, was I ever wrong! I guessed in the last chapter that Blair was planning a surprise for Teddy. This was NOT the kind of surprise I meant. Not at all. Bad Heather. Bad Blair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take it back! Teddy can be as upset as she damn well wants!
    Dammit, Blair! You are ruining a good thing! You too, Heather!!! I can't effing believe them!
    I'd better stop now. At least I was warned.

    ReplyDelete