Tuesday 7 January 2014

5.29 Panic

William was starting to get on with the twins so Mathew felt he could leave the house with Hazel. 



He showed her around the town and they ended up at the arcade, “Do you think your Uncle William might need us back at the house?”
“Hazel he is doing ok we will go back in a bit but you need to see where I grew up. Come on let’s go in.” 



He held her hand as they went inside, Hazel was impressed by the size of the arcade and how busy it seemed.”
“Your Uncle does well for himself.”
“This was the business that was going to be ours but I turned it down because I want you to be happy.” 



He took her upstairs so they could sit down and as soon as Hazel saw Estevan she wanted to run but Mathew stood in front of her, “You are going to sort things out with my uncle because I want you to get on with him.” She turned to face Estevan and sat down, “Matt, go and get a drink; Hazel and I need to talk.” Hazel tried to protest but Matt did as he was asked. 



“Hazel I won’t bite; you can say what is on your mind.”
“Ok, I think you need to stop controlling Matt.”



“Me control…you have a nerve young lady. May I remind you I can read minds and the fact you tried to get pregnant to keep Mathew! Let me ask you who is the controlling one?”
Hazel glanced at the floor then made eye contact with Estevan, “I was scared of losing him. You should see all the girls drool after him and some look better than me…” 
Estevan interrupted her, “Have you listened to yourself, Matt wants to marry you. He sees his future in you. Can’t you see that? As for me, Mathew is family and all I want to do is give you both a head start.”
“But you will want to control him then the person I love will disappear.”



“He will disappear if you try and control him. Have fun, enjoy you as a couple, if you do that then he will stay and be the Mathew you love.” Hazel broke down and through tears said, “I have been stupid and silly and to think you were the monster yet it was me.”
“You’re not a monster Hazel, just very young and in love. Most youngsters don’t get engaged at your age they wait but Matt knew what he wanted and well… asked you to marry him.”
“I want everything with him a home, a family…”
“He wants it all as well just after you have finished university.”
“I’m going to have to fix things with Matt, aren’t I?” Estevan just smiled. Mathew came back up the stairs; 


Hazel ran into Matt’s arms and said, “I am sorry that I upset you.” Matt softly said, “I hope we can talk it through now?”
“Can we talk and sort things out?” Matt smiled at Estevan as he put his arms around Hazel and walked downstairs.



Hazel tried to get close to Matt but he pulled away and said, “We need to sort things out,” Hazel just sat there and listened to what he had to say, “The last few months I’ve seen a side of you I don’t like. First you don’t want this business because you are afraid that my family will want to control me then you try to get pregnant to keep me. You already have me so why?”



“I saw that blonde, long leggy bitch try it on with you at university, yes you said no to her but then I heard her say to a few girls that she was going to have you and she was going to split us up because she is more your type…”
“What! Have I ever said no to you or said I wanted someone else?”
“No but I feel worse when they talk then I look in the mirror and see…”



Matt moved over and held her face, “I love you, Hazel. I don’t care if a girl wants me, I only want you. When I first laid eyes on you that was it but when I saw you in that bikini on our first date that sealed the deal for me.”
“You like this…”
“Yes, you are a very beautiful woman; you should have more confidence in yourself. The business deal please think about it but you should also consider I may want to move back home.”
“But...but…”
“All I ask is, we accept the deal and when we leave university then we decide where we live. As we will have grown together and know what we want.”



Hazel snuggled into Mathew and said softly, “We will talk about where we will live then but the business offer, I want to take it. You will have control on the business, right?”
“The day we leave university then yes, we will have control of the arcade.” Hazel smiled as Matt kissed her.

University



Ty was missing Harmony and phoned her, “Hay, How’s your day so far because I’m so bored.”
“Me too as it’s our day together yet we are apart…”
“This place is beautiful; I wish you were with me right now. The things we could be doing…”
“Ty remember I’m not old enough but if I don’t age soon I’m going to pop from frustration.” Ty laughed. Then he saw a woman walking his way, “Beauty, I have to go…”
“What’s wrong?” Ty didn’t want to worry her but vowed he’d never lie to her either, “This woman has been eyeing me up since I got here and she makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.”
“Tell her to stay away from you.”
“I did, I even said I was married but she won’t give up. I think I’m way out of my depth here, what should I do?”
“Ring Dad, he’ll know.”
“He is just starting to slowly come around and you want me to ring him saying a woman wants me…He will kill me. Look I’ll sort it, I will put her straight, don’t worry. Love you.”



Ty noticed as she leant against the bar, “Aren’t you going to offer a girl a drink?”
“I’d love too but as I said before…” She cut him off and ordered her drink and said, “He’ll have another as well.” Ty thought, ‘One drink then I’ll go straight back to my room alone.’
“Don’t you have a name?”
“I’m Ty and you are?”
“Names…I don’t do names just one nighters.” Ty was in shock, “Listen, I am flattered but I have a girl.”
“Yes you said but by the frustration in your eyes, you need some relief.” 



Ty went to walk away but she stood in front of him running her fingers up his bare chest, “Not as good as my last boyfriend but I can work with that.” Ty was panicking and started to think, ‘Block your mind keep her out of your head, get help…wait if Blair hears about this, he will never let you near Harmony again. Keep her talking and out of your room and once again get help.’
“Look if we are going to you know…shouldn’t I know your name?”
“Oh very well my name is Elvira.”

9 comments:

  1. ~ Oh! NO!!!!!
    ~ Elvira is on the prowl,poor Ty!
    ~ Hazel better listen to good advice before she pushes Matt away with her controlling attitude!
    ~ Welcome back! I hope you had a good Holiday! <3 (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      OH NO is right, poor poor Ty, run NOW. Hazel should listen otherwise she will lose a good thing.
      I had a good break which was both stressful and relaxing but in a good way :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah, Estevan, slap her good with words. Hazel has been annoying me with her clinginess and neediness. Although Matt was a bit weird, "this could have been ours but I turned it down to make you happy" ??? Does he have some regret there?

    Ty is in trouble. I do hope he talks with Blair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Estevan had to say something as Hazel wouldn't listen to Spencer even though he is the Dad but I sometimes wonder when it comes to Mathew lol
      Matt is angry and upset all rolled into one. He wants a future with Hazel and the business was as he saw it a fantasic opportunity so the comment, ' This could have been ours but I turned it down to make you happy.' was a stab at Hazel in the hope she would pick up how hurt he is over all this. I hope they can sort things out but time will tell I guess.

      If Ty takes to Blair, I wonder what Blair's reaction will be :) not good I think

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. No no no! Run Ty! I'm hoping he has the will power.

    I hope Hazel got some sense knocked into her. Looks like Estevan might have been successful with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      I agree run Ty run. Hazel needed someone to show her the errors of her ways but has it worked? I really hope so :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I don't think waiting until they graduate university to decide what to do is a good idea,. The entire time, they're going to each be thinking different things, and then, when it comes time to talk about it, they'll get mad that the other one wasn't thinking the same thing.

    Ty needs to get away from that predatory bitch, and fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      In one way you are right they need to air it all out now before it festers but deciding on where you live now ready for the future, they may need to start discussing this about when they have a year left in university but who knows what they will decide.

      Ty I agree needs to run and keep on running

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Oh dear, Elvira is back. OMG. Run Ty, run Ty! Run away from that barracuda, she'll eat you alive.
    I'm super stoked to see her back, I wonder what havoc she'll cause now. And I loled at how she doesn't do names, but one nighters. That is so Elvira!

    ReplyDelete