Sunday 1 December 2013

5.20 An Announcement

Blake took Nathan to the park where he met Lexy, “How did work go?”
“They want me to take Keith’s place.”



“What did you say?” Lexy wasn’t sure how her husband would take it but told him anyway, “I said I would think about.” Blake was feeding his brother so couldn’t yell but firmly said, “Keith ended up dead and I don’t want anything to happen to you.”
“Lexy in almost a whisper replied, “You said you would be supportive.”
“And I am but being the boss is different.”



“I haven’t said yes to the job. Anyway seeing a baby in your arms suits you.” Blake softened his voice, “Well we could get some practise in later when I drop my brother off back home.”
“I’ll see you at Will and Heather’s at 6pm” Blake looked disappointed, “That’s tonight?”
Lexy turned back to face Blake and sweetly said, “But when we get home we can practise.”



Blake looked at his brother, “Nathan I am one lucky man.”



Art was in the park eyeing up the girls when he saw Draco run up to him. “Art who was that girl you were talking to because she is pretty?”



“She, my dear uncle is way too old for you but me not so much.” Draco loved the way his nephew spoke about girls, “What do you say to them to get their attention?”
“What they want to hear. Things like you are pretty, you look nice and your hair is beautiful today. They lap it up.”
“Cool. Harmony is so in love with Ty it’s sickening. I’m never falling in love. I think I’ll do what you are doing have a lifetime of fun.”
“I will settle one day just not now.” Draco looked horrified, “Not you too. You are my favourite nephew don’t make me hate you.”



Art laughed at Draco as he replied, “I’m your only nephew.” 



A girl approached Art and said, “Hi, I’m Lacy.”
“Hi I’m Art and this is my Uncle Draco.” Lacy smirked and teased, “You are older than your uncle.” Then she faced Draco and sweetly, “You are so handsome.”



“Lacy you are very sexy.”
“Are you sure you aren’t a teenager?” Draco cheekily smiled at her and replied, “If I was a teenager you’d be on a date with me tonight.” Art felt embarrassed and awkwardly said, “Sorry Lacy about him,” he glanced over to Draco and continued, “I have no idea where he gets it from.”



Heather was talking to her stomach, “You are lively today.” William pulled her close, “How are you both today?”
“Actually after the scan today they revealed we are having twins.” William picked her up and kissed her, “That is wonderful news Heather, do we know what the twins are?”
“I didn’t want to know.”
“We will still have to pick names.”
“Will, I sometimes wonder who will be the kids around here the babies or you?” Will kissed his wife again and said, “Both I hope.”



In the evening when everyone was sitting around Will got up and said, “As you know my wife and I are expecting but we can confirm that the baby isn’t just one but two babies.”



Blake was the first to congratulate them and Lexy hugged Heather, “I’m so excited for you.” Paris screamed, “My turn, my turn to hug my best friend.”
“Are you happy?” Heather looked at Paris and replied, “I’m really happy about the babies.” 



Philippe shook William’s hand and said, “Well done mate. Your Dad will be coming back to work as you take time off.”
“Yeah that is weird.”
“Have you told Estevan yet?” William shook his head as he sipped on his drink, “We are going over tomorrow to tell him and Dawn. I know he’ll be thrilled.”



When Estevan heard the news that they were expecting twins he was over the moon. “If you need anything just let me know.”
Dawn hugged Heather and said, “I bet you can’t wait.” Heather didn’t say anything then asked, “How is Nathan doing?”



“He’s doing well and I’m glad Estevan is helping because I’m so tired all the time.” Estevan walked in with Nathan and said, “Say hello to your brother Will and Heather.” Nathan held out his arms for Will and when Will took him he snuggled Nathan and whispered something to him.


“Will, what did you say to Nathan?” Will and Nathan smiled at each other and Will replied, “Dad it’s a brother thing so I’m not telling you.”

8 comments:

  1. Cute ;) Everyone is happy this day, which is good. Although Blake and Lexy seem to need to get busy.... talking... yep ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Yes everyone is happy here but I think you maybe right about Blake and Lexy that they need to talk :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ LOL~ Loved the above comment from Fae,gave me a good laugh!
    ~ Draco,what can I say,he embarrassed Art,that is for sure!
    ~ And,yes,I wonder who Draco takes after!LMAO!
    ~ Nephew & Uncle,so confusing for every one,when their ages are back to front!LOL!
    ~ It is good to see that Draco gets on well with Art!
    ~ "Don't make me hate you" LOL!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karima,

    Yes Draco did embarrass Art lol. Who does Draco take after, I have no idea hehe. Draco thinks Art is cool and hope it will last. Glad you liked Draco's comment to Art :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness all around and so many babies. Will & Lexi have a lot of catching up to do. No pressure of course, just saying practice makes perfect babies, I mean practice makes perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Yes lots of babies to come and twins at that. Blake and Lexy do having catching up but I think Lexy is in no rush at the moment but we will see. Practise does make perfect babies lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Oh boy. Draco is going to be a ladies' man. :-)
    cute all the baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Draco's a ladies man lol you maybe right there. Babies are cute right?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete