Tuesday 26 November 2013

5.19 Young Love


Estevan found Dawn rocking Nathan to sleep, “Baby, you need to sleep.” Dawn sighed, “I’ll be fine.”
“Give our son to me and go and rest.” Dawn reluctantly agreed and went to bed. 


“Now young man I thought we talked about giving your Mum grief. She needs to sleep so be a good boy for me.” Nathan smiled at his Dad and then Estevan said, “Remember Blake is taking you to the park so be nice to your brother.” 


He closed the nursery door behind him and saw his Mum waiting for him.
“Estevan, can we talk?”
“What do you want to talk about?”
“Harmony has got the potion to make David human again please ask her to give it him.”
Estevan looked horrified, “You want me to talk to Harmony?  The answer is no.” He walked away listening to his mother cry and she pleaded with him, “Estevan, please for me. We were close once…” 


Estevan was now close to her, “Close, you were the one that started all this, the lies and the secrets. I’m your only child doesn’t that mean anything to you?”
“Of course it does. I loved both you and your Dad. Please forgive me because I really want my son back.” He looked at his Mum and watched a tear fall down her face and he hated seeing her hurt, “I won’t talk to Harmony for you but I’ll try to be your son again on condition that there are no more lies.”
“Will you patch thing up with your Dad?”
“Fine I’ll go and see him but no promises.” Nathan started to cry as Estevan went towards the nursery 


Daphne asked, “Please let me after all I am his grandmother.” When she walked inside Estevan listened at the door, “You are very handsome just like your Daddy now what was that song I sung to him to get your Daddy to sleep, oh I remember…My bonnie lies over the ocean.” 


Estevan could hear the song being sung and thought, ‘I can’t believe she remembers that song.’ He got up and joined Dawn in bed before the tears started to fall.


Ty and Harmony sat on the blanket, “Did you eat earlier?”
“No but the food looks nice.” After they ate some food, Ty puts his arms around her and watched the waves crash under the night sky, “I need to tell you something.”
Harmony quietly said, “What is it?”
“After graduation I want to attend university.” 


Harmony spun around and asked, “You aren’t leaving town?”
“No I’ll be doing the course online but I can’t see you often…”
“How often?”
“Once maybe twice a week.” 


Harmony looked upset then Ty pulled her close and kissed her and as they parted, “I’m only a phone call away if you need me.”
“Do you have to do the course?”
“I want a better life for me for us. Don’t you?”
“I have a trust fund.”
“Beauty, I don’t want hand outs. Now what day shall be our day?” 


Harmony smiled, “Saturday from morning to night. I want the whole day.” Ty laughed as he said, “Fine you can have the whole day.”


They exchanged numbers and Ty walked Harmony home. They were at the front door about to kiss goodnight when Blair opened the door, “Harmony you need to be in.”
“Dad I was talking to Ty.” Blair through gritted teeth said, “I know now get inside.” 


Teddy had heard the commotion outside and came to the door, “Hello Ty, thank you for walking Harmony home.”
“No problem Mrs Merrick.”
“The name is Teddy and before you say good night to Harmony I was wondering would you like to have dinner with us tomorrow?”
Blair tried to interfere, “I’m sure Ty is very busy with work.”
“Then as the boss you can give him the night off or work after the meal, I mean you have an office here.” Blair wanted to yell but held his temper, “I’m sure that would be wonderful.”
“Ty, can you come for dinner?”
“I’d love too, Teddy.” Teddy dragged Blair inside and left Ty and Harmony alone. “Your mum seems nice.”
“She is and she keeps Dad under control.”
“I want your Dad to like me so it’s easier for us.” Harmony cupped his face and replied, “It will happen, I promise.” 


Ty pushed Harmony back slightly as he held her and then asked, “Do I get my good night kiss?” Harmony swung her arms around him and kissed him and when she stopped he said, “That kiss was amazing, when are you turning?”
“The sooner the better.”

8 comments:

  1. I love the name Nathan :) ... Daphne is really resorting to begging... I think that maybe Estevan is being a little hard, but, Daphne should be speaking with Harmony about the potion. Daphne really made a mess of things with her relationships.

    Ty and Harmony are so cute... Refreshing and not all drama'ed out... I hope they stay so. I hope most that Ty stays true to himself and doesn't try to be what he isn't just to please Blair. Teddy certainly has Blair on a bit of a leash hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zhippdy,

    Nathan is a good name for him. Daphne begging isn't unheard of but it's a rare thing. She loves her son but hasn't shown him much love lately with all the lies. Hopefully they can get back to where they once were with time, I hope.

    Ty and Harmony want a simple no drama life but it always be like that I don't know. Now getting to this leash business I am LMAO here. The thing is if Blair finds out he might actually like it too much lol

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did Harmony get potion again? Not that it matters, I'm just curious that's all. That said if Daphney really wants to bring back her husband, maybe she should speak to Harmony herself. I'm glad Estevan's willing to give his mom a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val,

    Harmony would ask Blake question on his his lab when she was younger and now she has her own lab in the garage. She managed to make the ghost to human potion a permanent one but David won't use it because he's not one for blackmail. He might love his granddaughter but he won't stoop that low and gave it back to Harmony. It was from the chapter where Harmony went to his grave.
    Daphne wants David back and hopes that as Estevan is the level headed one he can talk his niece around, good luck there. As for Estevan and his Mum it's slowly slowly and hope they will see eye to eye on day soon.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D
    I really like Harmony and Ty together. Blair is just funny now.
    How on earth could someone forget 'My Bonnie'? I always wanna do that stand-up, sit-down thing while singing it. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mypal,

    You might have to swallow those words soon about Blair being funny lol. Ty and Harmony are great together :) 'My Bonnie' was what my grandmother would sing to me and it always leaves a lump in my throat so for me its a great song. So I understand what you mean.

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ Why is Blair Funny????????????????????
    ~ I wonder how this will all turn,out, Ty seems so nice & he will make his own way.
    ~ He could sit pretty on his rich girlfriends money,but no, he wants to prove himself!?
    ~ I wonder how long that will last,if he stays with Harmony,I am betting she will buy him rich toys!
    ~ Love it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karima,

    I think Blair being funny is him being a typical Dad lol. Ty does want to prove himself but make his own way which is a good thing. I wonder how he'll react if Harmony buy expensive stuff but glad you liked it :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete