Saturday 1 December 2012

4.4 Come home


Blair showed Teddy to the living room. He glared at her waiting for her to say something, anything so things could be the way they were. However he decided to break the silence first, "How's Harmony?"
"Missing you."



"I'll come and see her later because I miss her too." Teddy was hoping he would say more but she could feel the anger he was holding on too. She wanted to put her arms around him but knew he would refuse her advances. Then she spoke but didn't mean the way it came out.



"Is that it, Blair?" He snapped at Teddy, "Is what it? Yes I miss my baby daughter. What else do you want me to say? I'm coming home, well I won't say it. Estevan has said I can stay here as long as I need and I'm taking him up on the offer. So I think you had better go." He hated himself for the words he spoke to Teddy but he felt he had no choice. Teddy was holding back on her tears as she felt her world falling apart.
"I will not go. We need to talk..." Blair interrupted her and spat back. "What do we have left to say? You made it very clear I was to leave. I gave you a deadline and the fact you are late speaks volumes to me Teddy." Her heart was being torn in two because when he called her by her name she knew he was serious.
"I miss you too." Blair was aching to put things right but he needed to show how hurt he was.



"So what." by now he'd turned his back on her. She walked around to face Blair and fought back.
"You want to have a row then let's have one. You turned me into a vampire without my consent. Then you expect me to be ok when you say sorry. My emotions are all over the place but never mind me let's worry about you. I mean look at me Blair my skin is paler, daylight is my enemy. I know I can go out in daylight but not for long anymore. I crave blood now." Blair was starting to realise what Estevan meant by his words of warning as Teddy continued, "And these emotions are out of control. I feel each one more intense than when I was a human. I'm so angry at you; again you chose this life I didn't. I was thinking about it but you could have asked me about how I felt but no Blair does what the fuck he likes regardless of how anyone else feels."




After Teddy had said her piece Blair fell into the sofa and thought for a moment before he spoke. Then he got up and looked at Teddy and replied, "You know your right I wasn't thinking in fact when I was making love to my wife my brain shut down and I made a mistake. I told you before I didn't do it intentionally because I thought I'd killed you and not changed you. The thought of losing you terrified me but I've told you this already. I'm sorry but what more do you want...I'll say it again I'm sorry."



Teddy looked into his eyes and spoke softly, "I know you are sorry Blair. I can feel the love you have for me and it's overwhelming and I can feel the regret you have for turning me. I shouldn't have said I hated you as I didn't mean it. I was just really angry at you. This vampire life I'll get used to it but I can't do it alone. I just want to move forward with you and Harmony. Blair I love you please come home."



Blair pulled her in close, "Does that mean you have forgiven me?"
Teddy had a smile across her face, "I forgave after it happened but I needed you to understand how I was feeling."
"You did this on purpose?" holding her tighter.
"The making you feel guilty? I did and it worked."
"Most people wouldn't get away with what you did." Blair replied still keeping his eyes on Teddy.
"Well I'm not most people Blair. I've loved you for a long time. I know I can get away with anything with you."



Blair kissed Teddy and replied, "I love you too gorgeous. I'm glad you forgave me as the thought of you hating me was killing me inside. You are the only person I want. What would you say if we went home and tried for another baby?"
Teddy keeping her arms wrapped around Blair asked in shock, "Are you serious?"
“Harmony needs company and besides we get to have fun in the mean time.”




When they got home Blair picked up his daughter and cuddled her tightly, “Missed Daddy?”
“Daddy home?”
“Yes Daddy is home now.” Smiling at Harmony



 “Daddy, I know a secret.”
“And what would that be?”
“Este secret.”
“Do you mean Estevan?”
Harmony nodded and said, “Yes, Este.”

9 comments:

  1. ~ A Secret...........Oh no!!!!!!
    ~ Well,it looks like we have "Teddy Blair" again! YEAH!
    ~ Love it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      A secret is an oh no situation. Teddy and Blair seem to be back on track now everything is out in the open.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad they made up. I waw starting to think they'll pull a Dawn and Estevan on us.

    Their little girl seems to know things, I wonder how she knows about Estevan's secret?

    Great update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I think Teddy and Blair needed to get things of their minds after what happened but I think things are getting there.

      Harmony knows too much for a little vamp but will she tell her Mum and Dad?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad that Teddy and Blair have made up. Their being apart bugged me.

    I wonder what Harmony knows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Clearing the air I think has helped and Harmony knowing a secret is puzzling.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Happiness. Hopefully. I don't know that Harmony should know of a secret that Este has. haha Este. New nickname :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teddie did that on purpose! Blair deserved it! I am so glad that finally opened up to each other! LOL Another baby, so sweet. I wonder what Harmony meant about Estevan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting... Harmony knows Estevan has a secret? I'm happy Teddy and Blair made up, they always seemed really happy together when they were getting along.

    ReplyDelete