Tuesday 18 December 2012

4.12 Secret Part 2


As the girls enjoyed relaxing by the pool the boys were still fighting.
Dawn finally said, "It's been 4 hours now. We have to stop this. I came here for sun and romance."
"At least you had a day or too I haven't had any yet. Your right lets separate them."
They walk in and got to the stairs, Blair was about shove Estevan again when he heard Teddy ask, "Blair, are you coming to bed?" Blair suddenly stopped and followed Teddy. When Dawn asked the same thing Estevan didn't need to be asked twice.





Blair tried to kiss Teddy but she insisted he clean up first and when he came back, he pulled Teddy in for a passionate kiss and when he released her Teddy asked, "Do you feel better now?




Blair being frustrated said to her, "Can you believe this; Estevan says we are brothers sharing the same Dad fucking ass." Teddy was now angry that he was still in denial and yelled, "If you are going to hold on to this anger while we are supposed to be on a romantic holiday then you can sleep downstairs." 



She pushed him outside the door and locked it behind her. 
Estevan was pacing the floor, "He thinks I'm lying, tell me what I have to gain by lying?"



Dawn tried to reassure Estevan but he wasn't in the mood and snapped at her. Dawn then told Estevan to leave and sleep somewhere else.



When he got downstairs he saw Blair on a sofa. Estevan said with sarcasm, "Well thanks to you I won't be getting any tonight."
Blair shot up from the sofa but stayed where he was, "My fault, you're the one who is full of stories about us being brothers. Just so you know I won't be getting anything tonight either. So just stay over there and leave me alone."



The girls were listening to the conversation from up stairs. "We have to do something."
"Dawn, are you ok? You don't look well."
"I'll be fine haven't eaten for two days but I'll be ok. At the moment I'm worried about them trying to kill each other."



Teddy looked at Dawn and replied, "Never mind them and their childish behaviour. Dawn you need to eat. I think I have fruit in my room, come on."
"This is stupid I'm not sleeping down here like a naughty child. I'm going up to my room and sleep with my girlfriend."



Estevan made his way upstairs and walked into the bedroom and smiled at Dawn but she stood her ground and firmly said, "I sent you elsewhere so leave."
"I'm not going anywhere." Dawn got up from the bed and got very close to Estevan and firmly though clenched teeth replied, "You and Blair are acting like children and until you sort things out this is no longer your room."



Once the door closed behind him for the second time he saw Blair in the hallway and asked, "Had the same idea? Don't tell me, you got kicked out again?"
Blair ignored Estevan and went downstairs back to the sofa. 



The door opened and Teddy came towards Estevan and demanded they sort things out. "Don't tell me what to do." Before Teddy could respond Blair flew up the up the stairs and yelled, "Don't you speak to Teddy like that."



Estevan was about to answer with a fist but Teddy got between them and yelled, "Stop this now." Dawn opened the door and saw Teddy separating them and calmly asked, "What is going on?"
Teddy looked at Dawn and said, "I'll handle these two; now go and rest."
"How can I rest with all the shouting?" 



Estevan walked up to Dawn and said, "Let's go to bed." Dawn looked in his eyes and was starting to weaken but she caught the look on Teddy's face as she shook her head and then she turned back to Estevan and replied, "I'm going to bed but on my own. I'll see you in the morning when you and Blair are friends again." When the door shut leaving Estevan shocked on the outside, Teddy firmly said, "Both of you are stubborn and Dawn and I will not put up with either of you spoiling the weekend."
"I'm not spoiling anything, gorgeous."
"Don't you gorgeous me." She turned to Estevan, "You both need to put things right." Turning back to Blair, 



"As for you Blair...accept he is your brother because otherwise this romantic weekend will not happen."
"But..."
Teddy was now by the door and replied, "No butt's Blair, you are family learn to deal with it. Goodnight."
Estevan and Blair stared at each other and then Blair said calmly, "If you think I'm listening to what you have to say, think again."
"You are going to ignore Teddy?"
"I'll sneak in the room later and she will be fine by morning. So leave me alone."
As Estevan made his way downstairs he smiled, "Good luck with that."

13 comments:

  1. Wow. I'd like to ask Blair what the big deal is anyway? He wants to be a loner? He doesn't want to have family? It's not like he was told his brother is a murdering, drug-lord criminal and it goes against his own morals. (hahahaha) He gets along with Estevan mostly, so I think that Blair is acting like an angsty 14 year old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blair's attitude will become clear in another chapter but their is a reason for his behaviour and unfortunately he is taking it out on Estevan.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. *slam the door goes*
    *slam the door goes*
    *slam the door goes*
    *slam the door goes*
    *slam the door goes*

    I must say, I've never before seen a romantic weekend like this. The girls are holding their heads together and are right. Come on guys, get it together! You're the best business partners, the best of friends and now that it's proven it goes a lot deeper than that... blood deeper, you fight like enemies???
    Loved terminator Teddy when she stood between them, atta girl!

    WHAT IS UP WITH DAWN???????? -doesn't look too good- , -haven't eaten in 2 days- , I'm not buying it. My mind is forming ideas! One of them is 'little'

    Great update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JM,

      This romantic getaway didn't go as planned lol. There is a reason for Blair's attitude and it will be explained. Teddy was good at getting between them. Dawn poor girl, I hope its nothing serious.

      Thsnks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, JM. How come I didn't think of that? (your 'little' idea)

    okay.. now on to commenting on the story and not the comment lol.

    That was hilarious! Geez, guys, get a grip! You didn't really hate each other before. Blair, you were just DYING to know what Estevan's big secret was, and now that you know, you're gonna get all bent out of shape and handle this like a spoiled CHILD?!!!?

    Girl power ftw! Just is further proof that women have all the brains. >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Yes I agree woman do have the brains lol. Blair is acting like a child because this revelation has turned his world upside down which you will see later on. Dawn may or may not be lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I think both women could have handled this whole situation far better. They all already knew the truth, they should have tried to see it from Blair's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      You are right Blair is in a state and reasons will become clear later on but taking it out on Estevan is wrong but you will see what I mean soon.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. ~ I think it is time Estevan called in back-up like his Mom,she does have all the answers!
    ~ If Blair with not listen to the truth,he can not deny the source!
    ~ Blair only has to use his vampire talents to see Estevan is telling the truth,how stubborn is he anyway!
    ~ Love it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      His Mum is hiding a truth from Estevan and Blair but because the secret is out soon you will see why Blair behaved the way he did. Blair is blinkered to the truth but all will come to light soon.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. That was so funny! Yeah, I think Dawn might be pregnant, but doesn't know it. I hope it's that and not something serious!

    Teddie is right to make them work it out! It's not Estevan's fault that they are in this situation. Blair needs to accept it and put the blame where it belongs. On his father!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My comment disappeared! That chapter was funny! I think Dawn really is pregnant, but doesn't realize it. I hope that's it and not that she has something seriously wrong with her!

    Blair needs to quit blaming Estevan and accept the truth. He needs to put the blame where it belongs! On their father!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... I understand Blair being upset about the news because it means their father cheated on his mother, but I don't really understand why he thinks it's Estevan's fault. Estevan was just the child produced from the affair, it's not like he made their father cheat on his mother. Fighting for four hours? I know they're vampires, but seriously, they didn't get tired fighting for that long? LOL.

    ReplyDelete