Monday 6 February 2012

2.2 Guilty



William had had enough of the games, he wanted to know the truth and decided to have it out with his Dad.
"Ok Dad, Heather's not here, now tell me the truth did you try and kill Blair?"



"It wasn't me. I told you when she was here that I didn't do anything." looking at William
"I swear Dad if you are lying to me I swear I will kill you myself."
Blake had heard enough of the two yelling about last night incident and decided talking a walk might be good. He phoned Heather and asked if he could come over as he hated the arguing. Heather never had a problem with Blake, in fact she adored him. When she and William first met, Blake was still a teenager and he always went to Heather with any of his problems and was overjoyed when his brother married her.
"Blake do you want a drink?" so pleased to see him.
"Uh no thanks." not looking at Heather. He walked over to the sofa and just threw himself on it, Heather sat next to him and said, "They are yelling at each other again, aren't they?"
"Over this incident with Blair. Dad denies it was him but William doesn't believe him but he want stop excusing Dad because he wants you home. He's so in love with you, he can't tell that for once Dad is telling the truth."




"Blake, I know he's your Dad but he could of done this." as she spoke gently to him.
Blake suddenly lost it and started to yell but still not looking at her, "This is so unfair, you and William were good together and Dad should have never interfered and drove you away. You wouldn't of come here met Blair and I wouldn't have had to take such drastic steps to make sure you and William got back together." He saw the look on Heather's face and decided now was a good time to shut up as he'd said enough.

"It was you? Oh Blake how could you!" Blake didn't reply. "Do you know what you did was wrong? You could of come and spoken to me first. You thought this would bring your brother and I back together? I'm having enough problems dealings with my feelings and now you." she felt let down and angry but she still saw that vulnerable teenager in front of her. She phoned William to come over saying she knew who attacked Blair.




Blake hated upsetting her but he had to explanation himself even if she didn't like it, "I know it was a stupid thing to do but you should have seen William's face when saw you, his face lit up. I hadn't seen him that happy since you got together. He wasn't happy you were a vampire only because he feels you changed for the wrong reason but he still loves you, Heather. After being at the club with Dad he stormed into the house and actually threw up. When I asked what was wrong and he told me about seeing you and Blair together, his face said it all. I hate seeing him hurt. My brother means the world to me and for that I'm not sorry."



"I'm sorry too, Blake. What's going on between William and me is not because I hate him but I'm frightened your Dad will interfere again and..." Blake interrupted her, "He won't, if he gave his word then he will stick to it. It will kill him sticking to the promise but he will if William stands his ground. Look, I thought I was doing the right thing, I never intended to kill him just enough for him to get the message to stay away from you. Heather I am so sorry, I feel so bad, please you have to forgive me." as he begged her.
She wanted to forgive him but she wasn't sure if she could. 


Then the doorbell went, she answered it and invited William in. "Thanks for coming." as she pointed to Blake in the corner. He was in shock but knew by the look on his brothers face that this was for real. "Blake, why?" then he heard Heather say, "He told me it was to keep us together." He walked over to Blake and said, "This was not your fight, it was mine. Whatever happens it is between Heather and me. Thank you but you may have made things worse." By this time she was sat with both of them.



Trying to make this less awkward but it wasn't possible, "Blake I hope you realise you would always be welcome but I honestly don't know if I can forgive you."
"I swear I will not do anything like this again." looking at Heather. The love she felt for Blake was so overwhelming as she had seen him though his last years at school and helped him gain the courage to ask a girl out when it was time for the prom so this wasn't going to be easy. If it had been anyone else including William it would have made it a clean cut decision. Then Blake said, "I'll leave now. Will, I'll wait in the car." Leaving William sat with Heather, "I'd better take him home."



"Will, sorry I accused you." smiling at him.
"I can't blame you, if it was the other way around I would of done the same thing." as they got up from the table their hands brushed together just briefly causing Heather to almost jump.  She quickly took her hand away from his and was about to say something when he replied "I have to get him home. See you soon."



The drive home was quiet and Blake just looked out at the window watching the world go by. They arrived home and William told Blake to come with him. Blake followed his brother to the living room sat by William and waited for the yelling but there was none, instead William turned to Blake and said "Thanks."
"Aren't you mad as well?" Blake asked



"I am mad with you but you did it because of the love you have for two people you care for. If you and I are ever going to be better than Dad then we need to control our tempers. Now Heather knows it wasn't me maybe there is still a chance for us." he smiled as he hoped what he said would come true.
"Please don't tell Dad as he will have that weird sense of pride and I don't feel that way. I feel ashamed of what I have done." asking Will.
"I won't." William phone started to ring it was Heather, he smiled as he answered. She said something and William replied "I'll be right there."



Heather sat on the table next to Blair and said "I have something to tell you. I can't see you anymore. I do care for you a great deal but you and I would never work. I hope you find someone some day."
Blair just said, "I kind of expected this, Heather but know this if you ever change your mind, you know where I am." then he left.



William saw Blair leaving looking less than pleased but couldn't help but grin. He walked in and smiled at Heather and she told him, "I have something I need to say so sit."
He sat and waited for the news she was coming home but what he heard put him in shock, "William I want a divorce."




She got up and walked off but William followed her, pinning her to the wall. He felt his body tremble as he smelt her, held her and he saw in her eyes the love she had for him still there. He was so close to her lips he could almost taste them. "You can't mean it, please re-consider?" begging her.

10 comments:

  1. Good for Heather for showing both of them the door. She needs a fresh start, I think a new man would do her a world of good. As for Blake, I wasn't expecting that. Nice twist there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleased for Heather but there is another twist lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so it was Blake!! I can't believe he tried to kill Blair! The good thing is that he fessed up to it, and he seems remorseful. I know he did it to reunite Heather and William but he could have seriously killed him.

    I thought she was going to pick Blair or William but I didn't see the divorce coming, nor did I expect her to call things off with Blair. I think she is realizing that she's putting these men in a precarious position. I like her decision. She needs to figure out what she wants. But William's reaction is a little off-putting. He better not hurt her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blake wants his family to stay together and that's why he did it. Heather showing them both the door what she feels is best but William loves her too much and is willing to fight for her. Harm her is not in his plan regardless of the pain he feels.

      Thanks for reading Tommiegirl

      Delete
  4. I don't know who i feel sorriest for!

    Feel bad for Blake,he was only trying to help his brother.

    Feel sorry for Will and Blair.

    She had to do what she felt tho=) ...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather had to do what was right for her but poor Blake as you said he was only helping his brother

      Delete
  5. I never suspected Blake! The end was a shocker too! I thought that she was going back to him, not ask for a divorce! Maybe she needs some more time to see who she really wants to be with and to get adjusted to being a vampire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blake was doing what he thought was right for his brother. Heather asked for a divorce as she thought it was for the best.

      Delete
  6. O_O Divorce? I thought she was going to stay with William, especially since she told Blair she didn't want to see him anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Yes it is divorce but you will see the story unfold soon :)

      Thanks fotr reading :)

      Delete