Thursday 9 February 2012

2.3 Proposition

Advisory: Contains some strong language


Blair had expected what Heather told him was coming but never realised it would hurt so much. His upset had now turned to anger, the thoughts in his head were replaying the events that just happened and it was driving him crazy. The thought of going back to Elvira had briefly entered his mind in the hope it would take away the hurt. These were new feelings for Blair and he was going to have to deal with them whether he liked it or not. He decided that work might be the answer to keep his mind of Heather so he headed to Estevan's home to tell him he would be returning.


Blake tried to keep his mind off his conversation with Heather by trying to discover new potions and so far it wasn't going to plan one mix had already blown up but he was determined to focus and this time it was working till there was a knock at the door. "Coming." he shouted as he removed his lab coat and made his way downstairs.




Heather didn't move, she looked into his eyes and knew she had to stand up for herself and it was now or never. She kept thinking how much she loved him, how she longed for his touch, his kiss and how much she hated sleeping alone.
A thought had occurred to her maybe there was a way to be together but it would have to be on her terms if it was ever to work then she said, "I still want a divorce Will." but still thinking, make a move on me please but he just stared at her so she continued, "I love you but I can't live this way anymore. I want a fresh start." 




William released his hold and said, "I don't want this, I still love you."
"I know you do but we need to move on. Please sign the papers." hating herself for this.
"Give us a chance Heather!"
"What about your Dad interfering in our lives."
"If this is about my Dad I swear I won't let him interfere, you would come first." She mulled over what he just said and replied, "Ok Will if you want another chance here is the way it is going to go, first you will sign the papers, your Dad is never to run our relationship and you and I can get to know each other all over again but no rushing anything. If things work out then I want everyone knowing we are engaged, getting married. You did stand up to your Dad for me, just no more secrets, ok." William was in shock, his heart was racing, the butterflies in his stomach were making him giddy with excitement.






"We can still stay married and just get..." but he was interrupted. "That is my proposition, Will. I love you but as I said I want that fresh start. So what is your answer?" Will loved this new woman in front of him. He wanted to make love to her there and then but regain his composer and replied, "Heather if this is the way you want to do things then fine." as he signed the papers she had given him. "I'll call soon to arrange our date." as he smiled at her.  


Estevan was at Plasma 501 making sure things were the way they should be. Blair being away didn't help. Even he had to admit Blair knew how things were done and he always delivered. He was enjoying the music when in walked Elvira, how he hated her. Since her employment her scheming against Blair had caused no end of problems and out of the two of them Blair was the better option.


She approached him, didn't even wait to be invited to sit with him and began talking. All Estevan could think about was she is one cold hearted bitch. "Elvira shut up. What do you want?"
"Blair told me where I could find you and to tell you the dance club is doing well."
"Is that it?" staring at her.
"Um yes."
"Then piss off, will you! I want to be alone." he demanded. Elvira just got up left the club passing William.


"What did she what?"
"Nothing, I'll deal with her."
"Dad, we agreed no more killing!"
"Aww, Will just this one please, she driving me nuts. She is ringing me like 20 times a day, hoping that I sack Blair and let her take over. I admit Blair and I have tried to kill each other from time to time but her run this operation, never!"
"Then sack her. Like normal people." as he glared at his Dad.
"I'm not making a promise on this one. Anyway what did Heather want?"
"A divorce. Well I signed the papers, they were on the table. I asked if she would change her mind and so we are going to start from the beginning, you know date again and you and her have to get on." as he told his Dad the whole story.
"So let's get this straight, you and Heather are now divorced but are going to date? Don't tell me and get married again?" looking baffled.
"I know it sounds weird but I think it will work. I will marry her again and when I do you will be there smiling and welcome her into our family, understand."
"Ok I will keep my promise I will not interfere on one condition." William went to say something but Estevan said let me finish, "When you marry her again, I'm paying for the wedding! It's the least I can do to make it up to you but especially Heather for the way I treated her." William just smiled and didn't say anything back.
Blair looked at Blake and said "Where's your Dad?"



"At the club, I guess. Go there and see him." as they stared at each other.
"I sense you are nervous Blake, why?"
"I'm not nervous. Have nothing to worry about, you?" getting ready to argue.
"I know you hate me. Tell me, was it you who attacked me? Remember we can read minds." demanding to know.
"So what I kicked your sorry ass." just staring at Blair.
"Now I know the truth, he got closer to Blake and continued, just what you back, boy."



Blake responded back, "Not if I finish you first. Stay away from my family." As he said that they heard a voice from behind them.
"Oh, stop it now." Estevan command they looked at him. "So Blake it was you that kicked Blair's ass. Good. As for you Blair, we have more pressing problems to deal with than my son showing you who's boss. Come on." Leaving Blake with William.


"Blair I know we have had our differences but I need you to do something for me, get rid of Elvira."
"Is she driving you nuts?" he asked
"She calls all the time and is driving me crazy."
"Get rid of her yourself, then." Blair said.
"I promised I would behave." Estevan replied.
"It's never stopped you before!"
"The boys have asked me, now will you do it?"
"I will think about it. Have to admit it would solve my problems with her." as Blair thought about it.

14 comments:

  1. OOOhhh this sounds to be a good one! they kickin each others hind ends right off the bat!seems all but William and Heather have a bit of a temper problem.

    Sounds to me like Elvira didn't quite know when to shut it!

    Looking forwards to more!~edenz

    google thinks i'm unknown=/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edenz,

      Blair and Blake hate each other and their tempers are pushing them to their limits. As For William and Heather I think they have a lot to sort through.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ Yeah, Edenz you is unknown,LOL!Google does that to me too every now & then!
    ~ It sounds like the Marriage is still a go if Will & Estevan,can behave themselves!
    ~ Blair & Blake,it is not OVER!
    ~ Elvira,with her manipulation has manipulated her self out of the picture,possible dead, if a few peeps get their way!LOL!
    ~ Loved it,More when you can!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will and Heather have a chance as long as he does not it
      Esetvan really wants Elvira goes but his way and firing her would be a new way for him but somehow I don't think she disappear that easily lol
      Blair and Blake are ready for a show down if they don't get interrupted lol. We will have to see on that one

      Delete
  3. Why do I get the feeling that Blair is being set up by Estevan? Something about his request irks me, and not in a good way. Elvira may be a bitch, but she's not dumb, and she won't back down without putting up a fight.

    Wow, so it looks like Heather chose William. The fact that she wants to give him another chance, despite the divorce, means she still wants to be with him. And it's really nice of Estevan to offer to pay for the wedding. It looks like things are looking up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blair is not stupid and being set up even I'm not sure on that one.
      Elvira is a real bitch and I think she will fight to the end.
      Heather is giving William another chance. William just better keep his Dad in line

      Delete
  4. I'm glad Hearher's decided to give her retlationship with Will a chance. I hope they make the most of their second chance. Most people never get a second chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You right Val most people never get a second chance, I just hope it works for them :) Glad you liked

      Delete
  5. I like Heather more and more. She's making William start over! That way he can get to know the new Heather, and they will have a better chance. I finally decided that I wanted to go back to William. I hope it works out for them.

    I'm surprised that Blair didn't jump at the chance to kill Elvira!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blair is being cautious, I think! Even though killing Elvira would suit him. Starting over was one of the better ideas Heather had cos I don't think she wanted the divorce, I think she wanted to show him she needed to stand her ground

      Delete
  6. messier and messier.... men are so messy... what a mess... haha... really, it's become really tangled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, Estevan telling Blair to get rid of Elvira. Nice. Heather's plan seems a bit roundabout, as I think they could do a fresh start without messing with the legal part of them being married, but I was relieved to see that she still wanted William. Estevan wanting to pay for the wedding was such a kind gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Estevan wants Elvira gone for good. Heather's way maybe a bit roundabout but it might work. Estevan is trying to make amends.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete