Tuesday 28 February 2012

2.6 Family


The boys came home and heard their Dad calling them into the living room. "Have a good evening?
"Yeah not too bad." as they both got comfortable.




"How is Heather?" Estevan asked
"Spoke to her earlier she seems fine just work is stressing her out."
Estevan then said, "Why don't you take her away for the weekend?"
"Dad we agreed you would stay out of my relationship. Besides as much as I would love to go away for the weekend with Heather, she would kill me for even suggesting it. I mean up and till last week she was my wife now she's my girlfriend. Look thanks for the suggestion but keep them to yourself ok!" getting upset.
"Will, Dad didn't mean it like that, he was only trying to help." Blake interjected.
"And look where that got me, I'm divorced, I sleep alone oh yes and I haven't had sex in a year." They both looked stunned at William's confession. Estevan wanted to dig further but he didn't want another row as that was not why he called them both in here. William left the room to get a drink and then he spoke to Blake, 




"So how was your date?"
"It was good but how did you know?"
"I heard Will tease you the other night. Anyway tell me about her."
"Her name is Samantha but she prefers the name Sam, she is beautiful and I'm seeing her again."
"And she is human!" Estevan added. The look on Blake's face said it all and Estevan added, "Simmer down it's ok, I'm not going to make the same mistake twice. But I would like to meet her!" Then William came back and Estevan focused his attention back to why he had called them. "Boys I'm going away in a few days, I have business I need to attend to." They both sat close to him and both said, "Dad what are you up to?"




"Nothing, Don't you boys trust me?" They both looked at each other the back to their Dad and replied, "No."
"Is it to do with Elvira?" Will asked.
"Don't be silly, Will. Oh and by the way I'm meeting Sam, Blake's new girlfriend and expect Heather to join us as well." as he tried to get focus away from their digging.
"I'll ask her! Now what's going on?" Blake and Will were not going to let this drop. Estevan looked at them staring and replied, "I have asked her to leave and if you need to check, she is still alive." The boys let it drop for now but knew something was up.




William showed Heather to the sofa putting his arm around her and Estevan sat with them. "Heather glad you could come over. How have you been?" trying to make the effort.
"I'm fine. How's work?" she asked.
"The clubs are doing well. How did your date go the other night?"
"It went well. Will took me rock climbing. I wasn't happy at first but it was really fun." as she smiled remembering the date.
"You took Heather rock climbing. Will, you could have picked something a bit better, like cinema or dinner." being stunned.
"I thought the same thing Estevan but I really did enjoy myself." as she spoke before William could.
"Weird." Estevan mumbled to himself.




They sat around the table to eat when Sam turned up late. Blake thought she had stood him up and was relieved when he saw her. Heather wondered how Estevan would react to Sam but was surprised to see he was warm and welcoming to her.
"Hi everyone." as Sam entered the room and sat down. Blake introduced her to everyone and they all liked her, Heather and Sam spoke mostly to each other and Will and Blake were pleased to see they got on.
"Sam, what do you do?" William asked.
"I'm looking but before I moved here I worked on a farm as I love animals."
"Well Thorn will love you." Estevan said.
"Who's Thorn?" Sam asked.
"The family dog. Unfortunately he's asleep at the moment." Blake added.




After dinner Blake and Sam went into the living room to be on their own and Estevan and Heather continued to talk, with William watching their banter and he loved to see that they were getting on.
Blake drove Sam home at the end of the evening and William offered to take Heather but she declined. He followed her outside and shouted "Wait." She turned to towards him and he said, "You can always stay the night." She looked at him and replied, "I can't. We said we would take things slow."




Will said softly, "I know we did but I miss you and I hate living apart, sleeping alone and..." Heather watched him hurting and held his hand and replied, "Me too, but if this is going to work we have to do this. Let's talk about the house you are working on. How far have you got?"




"Stilling working on the kitchen and dining room but the bedroom is done." smiling at her.
"You had to add that bit with a cheeky smile."
"Can't help it." then he kissed her good night.




Just to let you guys know next weeks chapter is titled 2.7 Murder....So stay tuned :)

12 comments:

  1. Poor Will, he's trying hard=)

    I', glad that Sam and Heather got along and that dad was nice to Sam.

    Wonder what his 'business is', i don't trust him=b

    .....edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      William is trying to get bk into Heather's goo books.
      Sam is lovely and it was nice to her get on with the family.
      Business trip ummm I wonder myself :(

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to know that Estevan likes Sam, even though she was late. It's nice to see the boys pair up with nice women, especially Blake. I see great potential between him and Sam.

    It must be so hard for Will to have to take things slow with Heather, but he needs to understand that she decides the nature of the relationship. He's lucky she picked him instead of Blair.

    So now Estevan wants Elvira alive? What is he up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommiegirl,

      Blake and Sam look really goo together. Will, I think is just so head over heels in love with Heather and having to start again is really hard for him.
      Estevan wanting Elvira alive ummm interesting lol.

      Delete
  3. I love their livingroom. It looks cozy and the fire looks so inviting. Like his sons I wonder what Estevan is up to. It was great seeing all of them together, getting along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I wanted to show a family side to this story. The boys are suspicious of their father, like them I would be curious

      Delete
  4. This was a great chapter! It was nice to see them all getting along and Sam is a nice addition! I'm glad that they all like her.

    I like William's hints to Heather! It made me laugh!

    I still think that what Estevan is doing has something to do with Elvira!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad every likes Sam. William is trying to keep it together but he really wants to be with her, so I'm glad you picked up on what he said. At least Heather didn't take it the wrong way and that was a good thing.

      Delete
  5. ...I still like Heather for Blair...

    ReplyDelete
  6. MyzKrazyMa,

    Awww you still want Blair and Heather to get together so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's so awesome. Estevan really is getting better about being nice, it's so nice to see him learn from his mistakes with Heather. William is so cute, LOL, telling Heather the bedroom was ready. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Estevan is trying for his sons sake and making more of an effort with Heather. William had to mention the bedroom lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete