Tuesday 14 February 2012

2.4 Dating


There was a noise outside so Blake went to see what was going on. He was about to yell but instead when he saw it was a woman he calmed down and introduced himself and asked "Can I help you?"


"Um yes. I'm trying to find River lane, I'm new in town and in the dark I can't tell one place from the next." she replied. As he gave her directions she looked at him with her piercing green eyes and smiled as she thanked him.
"Do you want to go out when you are settled?" Blake asked nervously.
"Give me a call, here is my number." as she wrote on his hand and when she got in the taxi she rolled down the window and shouted at Blake, "My name's Sam." and he watched as she faded into the distance.


He got inside and was met by William who started to tease his brother, "Someone's got a girlfriend." as he started a pillow fight with Blake.
"Oh shut it, Will. I haven't got a girlfriend."


"You like her? Did you ask her out?" William kept teasing.
"How old are you Will, remind me! You are acting like a teenager, grow up!" Blake yelled.


"Did I hit a nerve?" still winding him up. Blake had had enough so stormed off to escape his brother's teasing.
After a few days Blake was still looking at his phone, he had tried several times to ring Sam but after punching in a few numbers he kept putting down the phone. He thought to himself you can do this just ring her, she has already given you the number so she wants to see you. He decided to just ring her after all the worst that could happen was she said no. When the phone answered he stumbled a few words out and eventually said "Hi Sam this is Blake...Do you want to go out tonight?"


"That would be great pick me up at 8 tonight. I have to go, got an interview, see you later." Sam replied.
Blake and Sam had arrived at the restaurant and as they walked to their table he noticed how sexy she looked in that dress and just how beautiful she really was.
"How did the interview go?"


"I don't think I got the job. Not that I mind though, I not very good at bar work." as she smiled at Blake. "What do you do?"
"I work at the science lab. I have to say it but you look beautiful tonight, Sam." hoping he wasn't being to forward as he was really nervous. Sam went bright red and replied, "Thanks." They then finished eating their food and stayed there till closing. They took a walk over to the park, "What's it like being vampire?" Sam suddenly asked.



"No-one has ever asked me that before, I don't know how to answer that as I've never know anything different as I was born like this. The only thing I know is I can't stay out in sunlight." as he answered her. He looked at her and then pulled her in tightly and kissed her and asked, "Can I see you again?"
"I would like that very much."

William had organised his first date with Heather but she had no idea where he was taking her. All she knew was they were to meet it this new place. When she got there William was waiting. "You ready?" Will asked her.
"Ready for what?" looking puzzled.
"You will see and don't forget you'll have to get changed." as he smiled and took her inside.
"Will no. I am not..." but before she could say anything more he grabbed her hand and said, "Come on it'll be fun and besides you suggested we got to know each other all over again." Heather looked at Will and went to get changed without saying anything.


They both stood at the bottom looking up at the climbing wall and back at each other, they stepped on the floor button then walked over to the wall. "Ready to race?" William asked.
"You never said this was going to be a race." Heather spat.
"Let's see if you can keep up!" Will teased.



"You are on!" as she grabbed a piece of the wall ready to start the race. Will took hold on his wall and they were off. Heather started off behind Will and he kept shouting, "Come on." 

Heather was determined to wipe that smile of his face and so using her strength pulled herself up and up, even started to enjoy herself and before she knew she was head to head with Will. 

"Hi Hun!" as she glanced over to him and he looked shocked that she could keep up. Then he stumbled slightly and Heather started to over take him and he tried to catch up but lost his footing and fell to the ground.




Heather continued up getting faster and faster till she reached the top, hitting the button claiming victory and jumped down. Heather approached William and said, "Maybe you'll win next time." as she laughed.



"Ok, I deserve that but you have to admit you had fun."
"I did Will, thanks."



They went outside and watched the stars in the night sky. Before they left the place Will held Heather's hand and asked, "Do we get a second date?" She looked at him and kissed him adding, "Does that answer your question?"


Note: I just had to show off the use of the climbing :) 

15 comments:

  1. And I loved you showing off the climbing wall. It looks so freaking awesome! Heather and Will looked like they had loads of fun. It's great to see them mend their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      It is nice seeing them have fun and when climbing wall came up I just thought great first date something different :)

      Delete
    2. It was a great first date idea!

      Delete
  2. I have to be honest, i'm glad she chose Will over Blair,i can't really say why i just am.

    Will is being the perfect gentleman!~

    Awww Blake had a date..how sweet=)....edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz

      I'm glad she chose Will and he is being the gentleman as he doesn't want to mess this up. Blake had his first date and I think that can go really fingers crossed for him :)

      Delete
  3. ~ What a novel Date idea,I suppose when you think about it,they both would know each other so, it is not like a real first date,were you wonder about the choice of venue!But a good way to start over!
    ~ Love the climbing wall!
    ~ Blake finally got his date too,it looked like it went OK!
    ~ It looks like every thing is starting to work out for a few,this time round!
    ~ More when you can,Loved it BTW!(",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      William definitely wanted to do something different for the date. Blake had his first date, I hope his relationship works out.

      Delete
  4. That rock climbing date was cool! Never seen that before. Do you have to do poses for it or does the lot come with the climbing interactions?

    It's nice to see Heather and William take their time to have fun with each other again. Maybe they can make it work the second time around.

    So Blake met someone new, huh? This should be interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommiegirl,

      It was nice to see them have a good date and a different one at that :) Blake really likes her so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

      The climbing wall was bought though the sims 3 store and they were natural actions as it is a fully workable climbing wall :)

      Delete
  5. Both of the dates were so sweet! I just love Blake and Sam together!

    William is doing exactly as Heather asked. I hope it works out! I still haven't tried out the climbing wall. Don't laugh, but I forgot I got it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Too late lol, the climbing wall is great!!! William is going to pull all the stops to get Heather back and Blake and Sam are cute :)

      Delete
  6. This chapter made me go AAAWWWWWWWW!!!!

    Sam is even more beautiful in gameplay, I love her hair especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myzkrazyma

      Yeah Sam is beautiful, I think Blake can't believe his luck :) I glad it made you go awwwwwwwwww.

      Delete
  7. Awww both dates were so cute. I liked the rock climbing idea. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      I'm glad you liked the rock climbing idea :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete