Tuesday 6 January 2015

6.35 Worried

David was working on the car with his sons, “Dad why do we have to work on this again, I mean we finished it years ago?” 



David looked at Estevan and shook his head, “This is  a new car to work on plus this is father and sons time so stop your belly aching and appreciate the time we are spending together.” 



Estevan hated being told off and stared at Blair who was busy helping his Dad staying very quiet. 



Suddenly David fell to the floor in pain and both Blair and Estevan went to him. “Dad what is wrong?” David looked at Blair and said, “It’s nothing,” Blair knew he was lying and said, “Don’t start with the lies again Dad.” 



David finally able to sit up replied, “Boys my illness is back.” Estevan was the first to say, “Dad we will change you so you will live.” David smiled at his son, “Estevan that is a very sweet gesture but I have to decline the offer.” They both asked in unison, “Why?” David looked at them both with a smile, “You are the best things I ever did but you have to understand I like being human. I had the privilege of falling in love twice and even though I can’t say I treated them right, it didn’t mean I loved either of your mothers any less. Estevan with your mother I have made things right and you must promise me you will not stand in the way of her happiness, do you understand?” 



Estevan nodded a yes and watched as David got up of the floor. Blair intrigued asked, “Mum loves you and you make her happy.” David still keeping a smile on his face replied, “We do love each other but before any of us was born there was another man who was her true love and by that I mean they bonded. Your mother broke the bond believing she was doing it for the right reasons but I have since learnt she made a mistake and your Mum has yet to discover this for herself.”
Estevan was not sure how to take the news and asked, “Dad his name?” David looked at Estevan and said, “It’s not my place to say but just remember you promised to not stand in her way and that goes for both of you,” as David then glanced at Blair.
“Fine I promise.” 



Estevan looked at his brother, “Blair!”
“You never argue with Dad, now promise.” Estevan glared at his father and grunted, “Fine I promise.”
“Thank you boys and I’m very proud of you both.” 



Estevan clutched his stomach and fell to the floor and said with pain, “Mum is in trouble.” Blair knelt down next to Estevan, “Where is Mum?”
“Monte Vista but a man has her.” Blair asked, “Is it Lawrence?” Estevan shook his head, “I’ve never seen this man before.” 



Once Estevan had gotten up David said, “Did the man have long blonde hair, blue eyes and was he good looking but with an evil look?” They both stared at their father and Estevan asked, “How did you know?” David looked at the floor, “The man I was talking about earlier, your Mum’s true love. I know this may come as a shock but it was Lawrence.”
He heard an echo, “What!”
“I went to see him the other day; your Mum was pissed at me when I told her anyway he had a picture on the wall of when they were dating.”



Estevan harshly said, “So” David yelled, “Will you let me finish,” as they stayed quiet he said, “Thank you. Lawrence looked very different in the picture and when I asked he said part of a bond break is a deterioration of the looks. He said he had a twin James who is Torri’s Dad and by the sounds he has got your mother but if what Lawrence told me is true he is evil and you won’t have much time.”

Blair and Estevan didn’t waste any time getting to Monte Vista and went straight to Lawrence’s home. When they burst in they saw woman entertaining but when two women spotted Blair they quickly went over to him, “Are you home to stay?” 



Blair looked at them and smiled, “I’m here on business so tell us where we can find Lawrence.” They smiled and the one said, “If you change your mind, my room is on the top floor to the left.” She heard a cough from behind her and Estevan said, “He is a married man now, where is Lawrence?”
“He is upstairs in his room.”
“Thank you.” As they both walked away they heard, “Properly reading his book again.” 



Estevan didn’t even bother to knock as he barged in. Lawrence was just sitting there looking at the flames. “Go away.” 



Estevan picked him up and said harshly, “I know about you and my Mum so start talking.” 



He let Lawrence down and Blair intervened, “We haven’t got time for this crap bro. Now calm down.” Estevan stepped back and Blair asked Lawrence “Is your brother still alive?”
Lawrence looked at the floor and quietly said, “Yes but he’s in banishment.” 



Estevan spat back, “Really then why did I get a panicked message from my Mum asking for help. Dad asked if I saw the man who took her and when I described him he said it matched the man in a picture he’d seen.” 



Lawrence fell to the floor and said, “I told Draco that Torri couldn’t stay more than two days but did they listen no and now he’s used Torri’s powers to free himself from the estate.” 



Estevan grabbed him from the floor and yelled, “Where is my mother?”
“I don’t know, I swear to you but he could have taken her back to the estate. Estevan I love your mother just find her before he kills her.” Estevan wasn’t amused at the remark and harshly asked, “Why would he kill her?”
“He was jealous that we were happy and listened to Elvira’s bullshit. He hit her and always swore when he got the chance he’d kill her.” 



Estevan put him down and said begrudgingly, “You’ll have to come with us to show us the way but do Not interfere with what must be done.”
“After what James has done, you do what you have too, just save Daphne.”

9 comments:

  1. Knew that they would come for her.
    I was thinking there at the beginning that the boys were teens and with their Dad, like a flashback, then realised, duh! they didn't know each other then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Lol, I like the fact you thought they were teens. Yes they won't leave to suffer at his hands and hopefully they will get there on time.

      Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  2. ~ If Lawrence was not needed to show the way, I am sure he would not be on this earth,but then again,we do not know of what the two brothers make of their Fathers admission about Daphne.
    ~ I am certain that Blair will not like Daphne getting involved with Lawrence,considering their bad history!And I know Estevan has no love for the man!
    ~ More!!!! Please! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      I think you are right if Lawrence wasn't needed then I think he would be dead. To be honest I don't know out of the two brothers which one will be more horrified but I guess we will soon see.

      Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  3. I really, really like the idea of what's his name freeing himself using Torr's powers, I wish it could be explained a bit more. As for Blair and Estevan's future relationship, what Karima said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I think if Torri wants to know the truth then her father being able to free himself may be explained at a later date, I'm sorry wasn't explained fully in this update though. It will be interesting to see what Estevan and Blair make of the relationship between Daphne and Lawrence but we will see.

      Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete
  4. Lawrence is really rather pathetic. He really went downhill in both personality and appearance when Daphne broke their bond. I feel somewhat sorry for him. He has done a lot of awful things and wonder if those he's hurt can forgive him. It's going to be difficult for the boys to see him together with Daphne if that's what she chooses. Right now I hope his brother gets what he deserves before he harms Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DandyLion240,

    Lawrence did go downhill after the Bond was broken, feel sorry for him I'm not sure, I think a little but we will see as time goes on. He will have to mend a lot of bridges especially if he wants to be in Daphne's good books. I hope that his twin brother gets all the deserves the same as you.

    Thanks for reading :-)

    ReplyDelete