Tuesday 28 October 2014

6.26 First time


Warning: Adult scenes




         William dived in the pool after Victoria; he grabbed her and pulled her in for a kiss. “What has gotten into you?”


“You in that bathing suit. I know I said I’d wait but you are driving me to the brink.” She smiled at him and got out of the pool; William followed her and said, “Please don’t be upset…”



Victoria turned to him, “I’m not upset,” then walked off. Will was in shock and when he caught up to her he asked, “Why walk away?” She touched his lips and quietly asked, “When can we get that room ready, the one that you want to share with me?” Will almost collapsed and could feel his erection push against his swimsuit as he replied, “It shouldn’t take me long why?” 



Victoria stepped close to his ear and whispered, “Then you get to remove the bathing suit.” William closed his eyes and thought, ‘I’ve waited over 5 years and finally I might get laid.’
He started to run then realised he wanted her input on the room then ran back, he grabbed her and said, “What colour do you want the room, type of bed?” 



She kissed him and quietly but teasingly said, “I love light colours but as long as I can wrap myself around you, that’s what counts.”
“You are trying to torture me, Victoria?”
“Isn’t this what we are supposed to do? I mean we have been together six months and I don’t think I want to wait any longer.” William took a deep breath at trying to keep his thoughts under control and asked, “The twins are away all weekend right?” Victoria laughed, “They are and Art is with Ellen so we have the place to ourselves for a few days…”
“You jump back in the pool and I won’t be long.” As he walked away he said to himself, ‘If I last that long!’



An hour had past and Victoria was curious as to where William was so went to investigate. When she opened the door he had just finished and turned to her, “Hi, I was coming down to get you.” 



She suddenly looked all shy as the water dripped off her, “I was wondering what had happened so came to look. It looks great but there is a problem…” 



William walked up to her and held her tightly, “What is the problem?”
“I’m confused…I mean I know I want you but how do you feel about me?” 



William kissed her lightly and said, “Can’t you tell yet? I’m in love with you. These last few dates I’ve wanted you more and more but I knew you weren’t there yet.” Victoria smiled at him and said, “Oh William I so happy right now…I love you too.” She put her arms around his neck and he lifted her with ease. As he lowered her onto the bed she said, “This will get the bedding wet, it needs to come off.” 



William kissed her neck slowly and replied, “It won’t be on that long to get the bed that wet so don’t worry.”  The kiss became more heated as Victoria relaxed and William let himself go. His arms traced her outline then he felt her leg wrapping around him and all he could think about was removing her bathing suit but he removed his top first. 



Once he had removed her swimsuit he looked at her and asked again, “Are you sure?” She smiled stroking his cheek. Victoria moved her hand down past his chest and undid his trousers making William gasp. 
He removed the trousers so he was now naked with Victoria and slowly kissed her body as she asked sweetly, “Will this hurt?” 



William looked at her and whispered, “Not for long and I will be as gentle as I can.” She nodded and tensed a little as he came closer; William stopped for a moment and tried to reassure her.
“It does get easier and more pleasurable with time, do you trust me?”
“I do I’m just very nervous.” He lifted her up and she wrapped herself around him. William wanted her totally at ease so when he went inside her it would be less painful. He explored her body by touching and kissing her and listened to her moans of pleasure and watched as her body relaxed with every move.



He brought her to the point of climax and held her there as he slowly entered her and as he pushed more he released her pleasure and watched how she welcomed him.



When they were lying there she said, “Is this what I’ve been missing?” William couldn’t help but laugh slightly, “I take it you enjoyed it.” 



She climbed on top of him, “Yes and when can we go again?” William pretended to look at his watch but quickly looked back when he replied, “Well I’m not doing anything for a couple of days so…I can go Now.” 



He pinned her to the bed when  suddenly she pushed William off her, getting off the bed looking away. He wrapped his arms around her and asked, “What’s wrong?”
“All these years I’ve been a virgin and well I’m not on the pill and I know we didn’t use anything.” 



William turned her around to face him but she felt guilty and tried to pull away but he wouldn’t let her. “Don’t feel guilty; I know exactly what we did. If you want to take the morning after pill then I will understand but if you don’t then that’s fine too.”
“How can you be ok with this, I mean this is huge.” 



William kissed her, “I’m ok with it because I love my girlfriend.” Victoria kissed him back and quietly replied, “I love you too but if I am…”
“If you are then we will deal with it but right now I have a beautiful girlfriend an empty house and I want to be doing things with her that require no clothes and yes before you ask yes I’m horny as hell.” 



Victoria looked at him and  putting her hands on his chest replied, “In that case I’d better help you.”

9 comments:

  1. Well it's about time Victoria! I thought it was cute that she told William when the bedroom was done was when he could take the swimsuit off. Then he took her at her word, finished the room and unwrapped his present. So happy for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandylion240,

      Yes it was time for them to get it together. He did unwrap his present lol. I'm happy for them both

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. uh oh, more babies? heh
    glad the two found each other and things are working out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Babies ummm maybe lol we will see but yes things are working out.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ I am guessing there will be more babies,right!
    ~ That went well! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      More babies, I don't know there to be honest only time will tell I guess. It did go well :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, Will and Victoria. I'm going to join the band wagon and say I foresee young siblings for the twins :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Will and Victoria are sweet together but joining the band wagon on more babies well we will see :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete