Tuesday 21 October 2014

6.25 Changes

Draco sat at home alone and welcomed the silence. 


He loved the fact the only thoughts in his head was his own. He wondered how he would tell his parents he was going away. He knew his Dad would be ok with it but his Mum, he wasn’t so sure about. The door swung open and in walked Will and Blake. Draco got up to greet them but saw the look on their faces especially William’s. 


Suddenly he felt a fist greet his face as he fell backwards to the floor, “Why didn’t you come to me for help?” 


Blake was holding back Will and Draco stayed on the floor for a moment while looking at his cousins. “What do you want me to say, I’m sorry. That bitch was controlling me and I really wanted you guys to help. In fact any member of the family would have been nice but every time I tried to say anything, she stopped me.” 


Blake let Will go and he helped Draco up, “We were worried about you. The three of us have grown close since that day we helped kill her.”
“I know…” Blake interrupted, “We should have seen it and I’m sorry that we were all to blind to see the signs.”
“Blake, don’t…” 


Blake threw his hands up, “I hate all this mushy stuff, look I need a drink,” he saw the bar and wandered over towards it and helped himself. Will and Draco looked at each other then looked at Blake drinking and went over and Draco said, “Something is bothering you, is Lexy ok?” He looked at them both then said, “I’m going to be a Dad but I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone just yet but I can’t keep this to myself.” 


Draco went behind the bar got out a few bottles and said, “Time to celebrate then.” Will made a call and Draco said with a sarcastic tone, “Telling the girlfriend you won’t be home.” Will looked at him and through his thoughts said, ‘Shut up, I’m just letting her know I’ll be late.’
‘More like you are under the thumb.’ When Will got off the call he said out loud, “I suppose you wouldn’t let your girlfriend know then?” 


Draco’s expression changed and he poured another drink, “I don’t have a girlfriend and doubt I’ll ever have what you guys have. Now who is for another drink?” Blake looked at him, “Talk about it.” Draco looked at them but stayed silent but Blake added, “Draco, don’t start the not talking to us again.” Draco sighed and said, “I fucked things up ok and don’t know how to fix it.” Will asked, “Have you tried talking to Torri?”
“I never said…” 


Blake laughed, “Draco we saw, in fact every one saw the way you looked at her, the way you were with her. We did see the, not so good days, where if I’m honest you were a fucking asshole towards her but you looked great together.”
“Have you spoken to her yet?” Will asked. “I tried but thanks to Kerri she slammed the door in my face. Maybe leaving it a while will help but then what would I say?”
Will looked at Blake and as he took another sip of his drink said, “I’m sorry, I was an asshole and please forgive me and Kerri lied to you.”
“I tried to texted her and look at the response,” as he showed them the messages. 


Will then said, “She is angry at you at the moment just give her some time then talk to her.” Draco dropped a bombshell to his cousins, “I’m going to university in Monte Vista.” In unison the boys shouted, “WHAT!”
“I need to know me again and I will come home from time to time but I’ve had a shit five years and most of which I would like to forget. Sleeping with pretty boy being one of them and how I could treat people so badly. I just wish Torri had turned up after this was sorted but I will make it up to her somehow.”
“Carl, came to the club asking for you,” Blake added. Draco looked shocked and asked, “Did Dad see him.”
“No worse, my Dad saw him and then phoned your Dad.”
“Shit, shit, shit. How did they take the news?” Will got another drink and said, “Not good, I mean they got out of the drugs game and here you are landing them back in it. He asked Dad to take the drugs and give them to you.”
“Do they want to see me?” Blake was now trying to keep himself up as he was talking, “Dad wasn’t amused so stay out his way until he has calmed down.” Blake’s phone rang and when he saw it was Lexy he sounded worried, “Shit, I forgot to call her…” Draco still holding his own but only just said, “Answer the damn phone or I will.”


Blake glared at him as he answered the phone and Will said, “Thanks for finding Victoria.” Draco sat next him, “You needed someone and besides I hated seeing your miserable face.” Will smiled, “Back at you cuz.” Blake sat with them and Draco asked, “Everything ok?”
“I’m in the dog house but I hope she won’t stay mad forever.”
“Bro, it’s the hormones just roll with it.” Blake sighed as he drank some more. 


They heard the door go but couldn’t be bothered to move when they heard, “Mind if we join you?” They looked around and saw their father’s looking at them. Draco had a worried look when Estevan said, “We sorted Carl out.” Draco stayed quiet as he watched them take a seat, “You going to answer your Uncle?” Draco looked at Estevan and said, “I thought you were mad at me?”
“I am but at the end of the day I’m not prepared to lose my nephew over a stupid mistake.”
“Thanks Uncle Este.” 


When Blair and Estevan looked around, Will and Blake had passed out then Draco slowly closed his eyes. “Sweet dreams, son.” Estevan smiled at his brother, “When did you get all sentimental?”
“The thought of losing my boy to that bitch terrified me but never repeat that, ever!” They continued drinking staying where they were watching over the boys. 


The following morning the boys left and when Daphne arrived she asked, “Are you ok?” Blair gave her a stinking look, “Don’t know how to feel…” Estevan interrupted, “I could go with you?” Blair looked at his brother and said, “Thanks but I need to do this…I haven’t even told Teddy yet.” Daphne firmly said, “Blair you need to tell her.” 



Before Blair could respond Harmony came out of Draco’s room and announced, “I’d like to present my new brother.” Blair glanced at Harmony and asked, “What did you do?” 



She stayed silent as Draco walked out, “Ok what do you think? I feel weird,” he turned to his sister, “I don’t feel right…”



“You want Torri back, right? Then the old look had to go.” Teddy walked out and when she saw Draco she smiled, “My baby boy is back,” giving him a hug.



“Mum please you are embarrassing me.” Teddy squeezed tighter and when she finally let go she said, “It’s my job to embarrass you besides it’s good to have you back but now you are leaving…” trailing off as she ran to the bathroom in tears. Draco looked at Blair and said, “I thought Mum was fine with me going away?” He looked at Daphne and said, “This is why I haven’t said anything yet.”



When Blair opened the door to the new house where Draco would be staying he noticed Draco’s face, “Talk to me.” Draco dumped his bag on the floor and said, “Saying goodbye to the twins was hard. Cole wasn’t happy about it but hugged me before I left. Holly kicked me in the leg then ran up the stairs.”
“I’ll talk to her when I get home and what about Torri?” 



Draco was pouring a drink, “I’ve been texting her but nothing back. I even tried calling but no answer. Kerri must have really pissed her off.”
“She will be fine when she calms down.” Draco checked his phone and nothing, “I’m going to pick my room,” leaving Blair alone. 



When Teddy walked in he said, “We need to talk.” Teddy sat down and had a look of concern across her face, “Blair what is wrong?” Blair looked away as he replied, “Remember I told you an old friend was trying to contact me…”
“Yes I remember, why?” 



Blair didn’t know how to react. He’d come a long way in his life and managed to have a beautiful wife and two kids but was afraid he was about to lose it all with this news. “The old friend’s name is Guy, he contacted Daphne as a last resort yesterday and it turns out that Elvira got pregnant with my child and had a daughter.”



Teddy glared at him and he could see the anger build up inside her but before he could say anything else he heard, “You bastard, how could you and with that bitch. Only last week we were discussing having another baby but now I can’t even bare to look at you,” then she stormed off leaving Blair heartbroken. 



Draco walked back in the room and asked, “Dad tell me this is a joke,” but when he saw the look from his Dad he knew it was no joke.

Guy kept watching the door hoping to see Blair walk in any minute but nothing. He closed the doors ready to go home to Katherine when he was grabbed and pinned to the wall, “Hello Guy.” 


They stared at each other for a while then Guy answered, “Thanks for coming.” Blair let him go and harshly asked, “When did you find out?”


“When Elvira went on her drinking binge, we all told you that bitch was no good for you but would you listen…no not you,” Blair looked at him and replied, “Have you finished?” Guy nodded and Blair continued, “Does Lawrence know?”


“No. Katherine isn’t a strong vampire, what I mean is Elvira and Lawrence never taught her to use her powers because that way she was more compliant.” Blair’s anger was on the rise as he asked, “Where is she now?”
“At my house.” On the way to Guy’s home, Blair was filled in about Lawrence’s plan and when Blair first saw Katherine he was surprised to see the bruises and the hair. 


Guy kissed her forehead and said, “This is your Dad, Blair Merrick.” 


Katherine studied Blair’s face for a moment and then turned back to Guy and in a shaky voice said, “No it can’t be…I've heard the rumours he’s evil…” Blair interrupted Katherine, “Excuse me but evil is such a strong word I was…never mind. How old are you?”
“I was born 5th June 1983.” 


Blair fell into the chair behind him in shock and Guy asked, “Are you ok?” Blair looked at Guy and replied, “I just realised there is three years between my wife and daughter. Teddy will leave me for sure.”
“You can sure pick them Blair.” 


Blair got into Guy’s face and firmly said, “I didn’t know of my daughter’s existence till yesterday and as for my WIFE, I fell hard and fast. I did try and lie to myself at first but Teddy got to me in the end.”
“Look in the vampire community you know age is irrelevant. Does Teddy know about Katherine?” Blair looked at Katherine and said, “Yes but she stormed out. I will want a blood test done to be sure.”
“That will take weeks Blair and Katherine doesn’t have weeks, she has six days left.” 


Blair saw the worry on Katherine’s face and said calmly, “I will pay to have it rushed through.” They went to the hospital to both give blood. Guy left the hospital with Katherine but Blair stayed as he wanted to make sure it was done correctly.



When Blair got home it was late but he found Draco waiting for him and not Teddy, “Is your Mum home?” Draco nodded and replied, “She cried herself to sleep, is this Katherine your daughter?” Blair didn’t know what to say other than, “The blood test confirmed it but in the brief moments I spent with her today, Katherine isn’t anything like her mother but she and Harmony have my eyes.” Draco smiled and said good night. 



Blair walked into his bedroom and Teddy screamed, “Get out,” but Blair wasn’t in the mood to play games and yelled, “I’m sorry I had a child with that bitch but I didn’t know. I love you so much please try to understand.” 



Teddy came close to Blair ready to yell and argue but he grabbed her and started to kiss her passionately and when their lips parted Teddy said firmly, “I hate you…” 



Blair interrupted her, “You can try but we both know you love me. This isn’t about us and you know it. If you stay mad then that bitch has won.” Teddy stopped struggling and kissed him back. After a few moments she asked, “Is she like the bitch?”
“No and I want her to come home with us, will you let her?” 



Teddy thought for a moment and replied, “I won’t say it will be easy but I will try because that bitch will never win.”
“Love you gorgeous.”
“Love you too.” Suddenly they heard, “Great you love each other I’m pleased but I’d like to sleep tonight.”  

9 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! Sorry the last line has me in stitches, brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IvoryButterfly,

      Thanks the last line was to the point I think lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Love Dracos' new look! I hope the move helps him move on and get over the things Elvira put him through, he has a lot to process. I liked that Blair has a soft side for Draco and that he realized what he would have lost if Elvira had won in taking his son over.
    Torri is really starting annoy me. Just talk to him already!
    Have to admit I can't get enough of Blair and Teddy! I can see why Teddy would be upset that Blair had a child with Elvira but she also knew he was a different person before her and it's not like he knew anything about this child either. At least she's willing to try. Elvira won't win in splitting them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandylion240,

      Glad you like the new Draco. Blair does love his children even when he tries to put a front on. Torri is trying to decide what she should do. I love TeddyBlair too and you are right he was different back then. Teddy will give Katherine a go for Blair and I hope it's worth it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Draco looks so much better clean shaven, and the nea hair suits him. Glad Teddy came around about Blair's daughter. It will be hard, having Katherine around especially after everything her mother has done to Teddy's family, but I'm rooting for them to make it through as a family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Draco does look much better. Teddy loves Blair and would never let Elvira win. I hope they make it as a family too

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. hoping that Elvira can't get into Katherine in any way like she did Draco.
    Boys night looked fun, after the rough handling. Sweet that the Dad's stood guard. I am surprised any of them walked out in the morning! I expected late afternoon. Blair can't be at fault for something he didn't know about, and I think Teddy realises that.
    Can't for the life of me figure out who is talking at the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Elvira is long gone now and I don't care if she kicks and screams at me I'm done lol. They stumbled out in the morning /i think lol. Your right Blair isn't at fault here and Teddy loves him so giving Katherine a chance is the right thing to do.

      It was Draco at the end talking when he heard his parents lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. I spent this whole chapter pissed off at Torri and Teddy. Torri needs to get over herself. What happened was in no way Draco's fault. Teddy gets over emotional an cries at the drop of a hat, and that kind of person annoys me. Sorry. It's no reflection on you personally how I feel about the characters.

    ReplyDelete