Tuesday 7 October 2014

6.23 Stirring trouble

Torri lay in bed thinking about Draco. 


She wondered how he was doing and if he was out of hospital yet. 


She got up and headed to the bathroom to have a shower. As she was about to call Draco the phone rang, “Draco are you…”but it wasn’t Draco. It was her boss begging her to come in today as someone had called in sick and they were desperate to meet targets so jewellery shops got new items to sell.


Torri made her way into work and spent the day keeping herself doing what was required and no more. When the day was finally over she made her way home. Once the door shut behind her she took out her phone and thought, ‘I wonder if he is ok?’
Suddenly there was a knock at the door when Torri shouted, “Go away,” as she was dialling Draco’s number but the knocking continued until she opened the door. 


Kerri was standing there and said, “Can we talk?”
Torri stepped outside as she didn’t like her and asked, “What do you want Kerri?”
Kerri smiled, “I thought I’d be the one to break to news to you that Draco and I are dating.”
Torri wanted to swing for her but instead said, “Dating, you mean as in boyfriend/girlfriend?”
Kerri’s smug look was enough to make Torri want to throw up, “Yes, I visited him in hospital and he begged me to give him a chance. He said that we were perfect for each other and now that Elvira is out of our lives I couldn’t see any reason to refuse him. He is so attentive, he is so different.”


Torri through gritted teeth said, “Congratulations to both of you.”
“Thank you but please do me a favour and stay away because he doesn’t need any more hassle.”
“Fine Kerri I will stay away,” her teeth clenched together as if she wanted to kill Kerri. When she closed the door she yelled, “I see I was never good enough to be your girl but you are dating the bitch from hell, how could you?” She walked into her bedroom and got changed for bed then voiced, “You know what I don’t care fuck that bitch, hope you both will be happy.” 


She held herself as she glanced in the mirror. She suddenly felt arms around her moving up and down, breathe in her ear and gentle kisses on her neck but when she looked again no-one was there. She knew that touch all too well, it was Draco’s. 


She collapsed on the bed and screamed, “Ok Draco, I’ll admit it I love you and whatever I do I can’t stop loving you so get over her and take me.”
She lay there waiting but nothing happened and fell asleep out of exhaustion.


Draco was finally home when Kerri walked in, “How are you?” He smiled at her but Harmony was not happy to see her, “I’m fine thanks.”
“You know…” Kerri got interrupted by Harmony.


“Kerri a word,” as Harmony tapped her foot in anger. When the door closed Harmony firmly said, “What is your game?”
“I like your brother. I was hoping I could date him.”
“Kerri, he doesn’t like you not in that way and to be honest your behaviour over the years has become annoying so I’ve decided that we can no longer be friends.”


Kerri opened the door and saw Draco then turned back to Harmony and said, “Harmony is throwing me out of the house.” Draco stood up and replied, “Kerri you hurt people and I’ll quite happily hold the door open if Harmony wants me too.”


“But what about us, our future?” Draco looked stunned and said, “Our what? We have no future. I should never have slept with you that night at the club but it was a one night thing.”
“I told Torri we were an item…” Kerri didn’t get to finish as Draco yelled, “You what! Torri now thinks that you and I are…Kerri, I was a nightmare because of Elvira but what is your excuse?”
“Well we are meant to be…” 
Harmony coldly said, “As I said you aren’t my brother’s type, now get out of my house.”


After Kerri left Harmony asked, “Have you told Mum and Dad yet?”
“No…I was hoping to see Torri first but now I will have to tell her there is no Kerri and me.”
“I saw her yesterday, she isn’t doing good bro and I’ll tell her about Kerri.” Draco looked out the window and quietly said, “I know…I can feel it plus I heard her beg me to come over the other night…”
“Why didn’t you go?” 


He turned to his sister and replied, “Because if I did and did what she asked then I’d be no better than that bitch Elvira. I want to be romantic with her, apologize to her, to have conversations with her and then share a bed with her. When that part happens she will then know she is sleeping with me Draco the nice guy rather than think that I’m a monster and I’ll go and see her and tell her about Kerri.”


“Does my brother have a jealous streak?”
“Yes I do especially where Torri is concerned but Dad has been helping me control it.” Harmony smiled, “At the hospital you should have seen Dad…this guy tried chatting up Mum and Dad…well the clenching of his fist said it all but when Mum said no and the guy got the message, Dad relaxed and hugged her. Mum teased him a little about the jealous thing but then whispered something in his ear…”


“Harmony, that’s our parents.”
“I know but if I’m that madly in love in years to come then I’ll be happy.” 


Draco asked a question hoping Harmony would have the answer, “Do you think Torri will ever really forgive me?”
“Depends on the work you are willing to put in starting with you must tell Mum and Dad your plan?”

8 comments:

  1. What's up with all these fatal attractions? Kerri's a horrible person, can't believe she told Torri she and Draco were dating! So glad they're not but I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of her though. I liked that Draco realized he was bad and did awful things because of Elvira but Kerri is awful without being controlled by someone. It's nice to see that Draco wants to make amends to Torri and show her that he's not the nightmare that Elvira turned him into. But he needs help to do it. Hopefully his parents can help him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandylion240,

      Fatal attractions lol Kerri is a horrible person but she has always liked Draco and saw her opportunity and took it. I hope we have seen the last of her. Draco has had a lot of time to think about what happened over the last few years and he can see where his mistakes were made. Even though Elvira has had a lot to do with it,he wants to learn from all this.
      Hopefully he will make it up to Torri and soon.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Your female characters never fail to keep me entertained. Kerri, really? What planet is she from? Psycho much? Anyway, it was very nice to see Harm coming to her brother's defense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Yes I love the females in this because that can be very entertaining lol Kerri really wants Draco but he has is sights set on Torri and so Kerri has lost out. I was glad to see Harmony help her brother out and hopefully there will be more of family help as the story goes on.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Ivorybutterfly,

    Vindictive bitch...wow you really hate Kerri don't you? Not that I blame you lol. I hope Draco can smooth things over with Torri but a wedding now that maybe awhile lol

    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draco has some bad bad luck.... Maybe he is reaping the fruits of his father's prior sins :( I feel badly for him that everything in his life is a wreck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I hope Draco's luck changes soon but we will see.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Seems to me that Torri would be happy to see him once he gets his butt over there and apologizes.

    ReplyDelete