Wednesday 5 November 2014

6.27 Going home


Lawrence wasn’t pleased to see Blair the following day and harshly yelled, “What the fuck do you want?” 


Blair grabbed him and firmly said, “Let Katherine go or else.” Lawrence laughed and said, “Not your normal type but seen as Guy brought you here to bargain for her this is what my terms to you are half a million and you have a deal.” 


Blair was furious as he punched him, “You leave Guy’s bar alone and never contact Katherine again.” Lawrence came right in his face and firmly said, “I can’t even see my niece…”
“You treated your own flesh and blood badly and that is putting it mildly. One day she will be part of my family…” Lawrence sniggered, “Part of your… please we both know that son of yours is a waste of space…” 


He didn’t get to finish as Blair pulled him into the air and harshly said, “She is my son’s girl and believe me when I say he has a jealous streak where Torri is concerned and you know in a fight I can beat your ass. Now as I was saying you will let Katherine go and that is my terms.”
Lawrence knew Blair could beat him in a fight and backed down and said, “Very well, she was useless anyway.” Blair threw one punch and Lawrence fell backwards and Blair yelled, “Never speak of Katherine that way again.”


When Blair got home he saw Katherine waiting on the sofa, still bruised, looking worried and when she looked up he said, “The tests came back positive so this morning I went to see Lawrence and you have your freedom. Do you want to collect anything?”
“No not really. What happens now?” Blair looked her in the eye and said, “You are coming home with me and Teddy. Your sister Harmony can’t wait to meet you and as for anything else like education or work we will discuss later.”


Teddy came in with bags and said, “I’m ready.” 


Draco hugged his Mum and said, “Please go easy on Katherine for me. I should hate her the most but I can’t because at the end of the day Elvira put her through hell.”
“I’ll try, I promise.” 


Katherine smiled at Draco but he pulled her in for a hug and said, “Give the family time to get used to you. They hate Elvira not you but it will take time.”
“Thank you.” 


Guy was sad to see Katherine leaving and when Blair watched Guy kiss her he could see the heart break in both of them. He glanced at Teddy then walked over to Guy and asked, “You love my daughter?” Guy replied, “Yes I do, why?”


“Settle things here and set up in town. You were and still are the best barman. I know Estevan would like seeing you again.” Guy studied Blair’s expression for a moment, “You know about Estevan…”
“Yes and after fighting for a day or two we now get on. So what do you say?” Guy smiled and replied, “I’ll be there in a few days.” 


Draco sat there at the computer trying to work on his coursework after everyone had left but all he could think about was Torri. It played on his mind the way he treated her. He was mad with himself and hated the thought that she could be mad or even worse hate him. 


He tried calling her again but there was no answer so he texted her.


After they had exchanged texts Draco wondered why she wouldn’t let him ring straight away and all sorts of things went through his mind but he would ring at the agreed time and hope she would listen.


Torri looked at her phone as it rang, the ID said it was Draco. She kept staring as it rang, she really wanted to talk to him, to hear his voice but she had her reservations because this time it would be the real Draco she would be talking to and that scared her as she knew one look at him and she would melt.


Draco sat there with a drink in hand and said, “How do I get her to talk to me and get her to believe I’m not an asshole.”


Ty and Harmony were arguing over Katherine, “I don’t want you near her.” Harmony glared at Ty, “Tough she is my sister and I will not treat her like she is Elvira.”
“She might be trying to con us and….” Harmony stopped him mid-sentence, “You have to trust her after all she is family and besides Dad and Draco give their word and that is all I need.”
“Your Mum is angry…” 


Harmony snapped, “Mum is angry because Dad had a child with Elvira and that’s it but she will give Katherine a chance,” she ran her hand up Ty’s chest and sweetly added, “so for me please give her a chance.”
Ty melted as he looked at Harmony and softly replied, “For you anything but the moment she pulls any trick and I will protect you.” Harmony kissed him and said, “I know you will.”


When Harmony saw Katherine she gasped in horror, “I’m sorry but the bruises, what happened?” Katherine looked at her and Blair said, “Sweetheart can you take your sister to Draco’s room.” 


When the door closed Katherine said, “I can see you look like your Mum, very beautiful and me I look like that evil witch. Blair even calls you sweetheart…” Harmony could see the hurt and said, “He calls me other things too especially if I’ve annoyed him, like get your butt back here young lady or he yells my name but word of warning don’t whatever you do go near his piano.”
“Why?” Harmony shrugged her shoulders, “He won’t say but I did ask him to teach me but he has refused. Dad is moving his office so you will have your own room. Where are your clothes?” 


Katherine looked at the floor, “When you are made to sell your body you don’t need clothes.” Harmony offered her some clothes but insisted they went shopping. Katherine gave a half smile and asked, “Who was that cute guy who stared at me?” 


Harmony smiled and said, “That was Ty my fiancé soon to be husband.” Katherine started to panic, “I’m sorry I wasn’t trying too…what I mean is…” Harmony calmed her down, “He is cute and I didn’t think that you wanted him. Elvira really did a number on you, didn’t she?”
“I never completed school, there is a man that really likes me and I don’t even know how to act around him. What I mean is how would I date him?” 


Harmony put her hand on Katherine’s shoulder and said, “I’ll help you.” 

5 comments:

  1. That poor girl! Elvira was really an evil bitch! Who could do that to their own child? I really hope Katherine doesn't have any of Elvira's personality in her. She doesn't seem to right now but she's been so broken down that she probably doesn't even who she is yet. I'm glad that everyone is giving her chance and hopefully with family around her she'll be able to grow into a well adjusted individual. Can't help but worry about what Lawrence will do and whether Elvira will appear again. I thought it was nice that Blair noticed how much Guy loved Katherine and suggested he move to be closer to her. Now if Torri would just give Draco a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandylion240,

      Katherine is a mess, I hope she can grow but without Elvira's personality. The family so far are welcoming her but we will see about the rest of the family soon. Lawrence is up to, I wonder too lol. Blair and Guy go way back so that's why he was being welcoming

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I was really, really hoping Blair would do some serious damage to Lawrence. He's a piece of shit, and doesn't deserve to walk away with his life intact.
    Anyway, glad that Blair got both Torri and Katherine out of Lawrence's clutches. Now both girls can have a fresh start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Blair would love too but he has his reasons I guess. Lawrence isn't a nice person. The girls are now away from Lawrence but will they be safe, I hope so.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad everyone is giving Katherine a chance, and now I can understand at least a little of Torri's reservations.

    ReplyDelete