Tuesday 14 October 2014

6.24 Katherine

He pushed her into the floor and she screamed, “I’m sorry, please don’t hurt me.” 


He wouldn’t give up, “I pay for your body and you refuse me.” Through tears she cried, “You may have paid for me but there are some things I will not do.” He snatched the money back from her and slammed the door behind him. 


She sat on the chair and looked at her face covered in bruises and put her head on the dresser and said out loud, “I want out, I don’t want men using my body. I hate them touching me.” She looked again in the mirror and continued, “I even cut my hair to make me less desirable but they won’t leave me alone.


She heard a knock at the door and said cautiously, “It’s open.” She jumped when she saw Guy walk in. “I didn’t know barman could afford paid time with us girls.” 
Guy was very taken with Katherine and said, “Here is your dressing gown,” as he past it to her. Katherine was in shock as she wrapped herself up and asked, “Don’t you want sex?” 


He came closer and said, “I paid for this time in the hopes I can convince you to go on a date with me.”
“You blew money just so you could ask me out?” 


He touch her face gently and replied in a soft tone, “You keep saying no and I know the real reason is because you are in this profession but I beg you leave it. Katherine my darling you deserve happiness.” She touched his hand and replied in a whisper, “I’m so fucked up, you deserve better.”
“It is my choice who I want to date and I want you. You are not fucked up as you call it but a beautiful woman who tries to make herself ugly. Why did you cut your hair?” 


Katherine turned away and replied, “I hate men using me and my mother said I wasn’t worth the effort and she was right.” He touched her shoulders and said gently, “In your case your mother was wrong. I wish you would just believe in yourself.”
Katherine was terrified of her mother and she wasn’t allowed to know the identity of her father. Katherine took that to mean that if he knew he would have rescued her and given her a better life but for all she knew he did know of her existence and didn’t want to know her. It never stopped Katherine from hoping that one day he come for her.
“So what is your answer, will you go on a date with me?” Katherine loved his smile in fact she loved everything about Guy and if she was a normal girl with a normal job she wouldn’t have hesitated but she knew how this would play out. They would date, Guy would get jealous and blame her for sleeping with other men even though that was her job and she couldn’t put either one of them through that and so until she was finally free of this life style her answer would always be no. 


She touched his face and softly said, “Guy, I hope you never stop asking but until I’m free then the answer is no.”


Guy’s heart was breaking as he softly kissed her hand and replied, “I won’t give up Katherine.” 


The door burst open and Lawrence looked at Katherine and without looking at Guy sarcastically said, “How gentlemanly of Guy to give you a robe to cover up,” then he firmly said, “Katherine you keep costing me money, your job is to do anything the men pay for but I have come to the conclusion that you need lessons and I will be willing to show you.” 


Katherine had the look of horror on her face but before she could object Guy said, “Lawrence let her go, can’t you see she doesn’t want to be here. Name your price and I will buy her freedom.” Lawrence finally looked at Guy and replied, “You want to buy her freedom for what reason?”
“I’m in love with her.” Lawrence wasn’t a man to miss an opportunity and replied, “Give me your bar and I will let her go.”
“You mean give it too you for nothing…”


“Your choice Guy the bar for Katherine and as a goodwill gesture I will make sure no man including me touches her for one week, that should give you time to think.” Guy thought quickly and said, “One more condition she leaves with me now to ensure her safety.”
Lawrence huffed but agreed to the deal.


Katherine sat on sofa and asked, “Are you selling the bar to him?” Guy looked at her sadly and sitting next to her said, “I don’t own the bar so I can’t give it to him, I’m sorry but I do have a plan.” 


She got up and screamed at him, “You make this deal and in one week I will be forced to do things with him that I don’t want to even imagine.” 


Guy grabbed her and firmly said, “Listen to me, I am going to get you away from him…” Katherine yelled, “How are you going to do that?”


Guy looked out the window and calmly said, “Elvira told me who your real father is. I’ve tried calling him but he refuses to speak to me…” 


Katherine was angry and made Guy look at her, “My mother told you about my Dad but you never told me? And why won’t he speak to you?”
“I’m sorry but I didn’t believe Elvira at first but when I did research the dates all tie up but your Dad doesn’t even know you exist and count yourself lucky that Lawrence doesn’t know.”
“Why!” Guy lowered his head then said, “How good is your mind control, I mean can you block other vampires?” 


Katherine suddenly realised what Guy was getting at, “If I told you about your Dad, Lawrence would have used you as a pawn to get to him as they are enemies.” He picked up the phone and started to dial and she asked, “Are you ringing my Dad?”
“No because he won’t take my calls…”
“She didn’t tell anyone about me, did she?” 


Guy could see the hurt Elvira had caused and said softly, “She only told me because she was drunk.” Suddenly the call connected and Guy said, “Hey it’s me.”
“Blair will go nuts if he knows I’m on the phone with you.”
“You own the bar I work in...” Daphne sighed, “Look I know you were close once but he’s still pissed at you.”
“Daphne I know he’s pissed at me but I have something very important to tell him so get him on the phone.”
“What’s so important?” Guy knew Daphne wouldn’t like this but it was now or never, “Elvira lied to Blair, to everyone until she got drunk and told me and that is why I’ve been trying to contact him.”
“About what?” 


Guy took a deep breath and said, “Elvira got pregnant with Blair’s child, she had a girl, bought her freedom by giving their daughter to Lawrence. She is forced to prostitute her body but because she refuses the men, Lawrence is fed up with her behaviour. He has given me one week to give him the bar in exchange for her freedom.”
Daphne stayed silent for a moment then added, “You love her, don’t you?”
“Yes I do.”

“He’ll be there in the morning and I hope for your sake you aren’t making this up.”

11 comments:

  1. I knew it, I knew it! When Katherine was talking about her dad not knowing who she was but how she hoped he would come and rescue her I thought of Blair. She doesn't seem to be anything like Elvira and hopefully this isn't a way for Elvira to come back. I really hate that woman! Even more now knowing she gave her daughter to that scum bag Lawrence. I can just imagine what Blair will do once he knows but he has to come, it's his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandylion240,

      She isn't like Elvira thankfully. To give your daughter to someone like Lawrence is very bad. Blair will turn up, he has to right? As you said it's his daughter..

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. WOW... SO, do we get to see Lawrence with his head in noose or something better??? Cause I have ideas... sick bastard. Blair I think is going to be so angry... but maybe he'll have a change of heart... and then again hell will freeze over... maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IvoryButterfly,

      Lawrence dead ummm not yet and maybe never, don't get mad. Blair will be angry but we will see what he does lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ Guy is sweet!
    ~ Pity he is hitting his head against a wall,if Blair does not respond,then Katherine will never be free,& probable worse of because of Guy's stunt!
    ~ Grrrr! It had to be Elvira behind this mess!
    ~ Can not wait to see if Blair shows,if he believes it is his daughter,he will show,Blair would not leave his own daughter in so much danger! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Guy is very sweet, hitting his head against a brick wall maybe but maybe not. Elvira is always behind the mess lol. Hopefully Blair will turn up

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Everything's going to hit the fan and splatter all over.
    Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Yes lol a very big splatter to come.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Oh dear, things are about to go crazy for Blair and his family. No matter what the circumstances are I don't think Blair would have left Katherine to be in that situation if he knew who she is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      You are right Blair would never have done this to his own daughter and now he has to sort this mess out :(

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. Wow. Just...wow. I wonder what Blair will do.

    ReplyDelete