Wednesday 25 January 2012

1.10 The Truth- Finale

Advisory: Contains some strong language




Just to let you know that this chapter is very long for me a lot needed to be said in this one. It was not my intention for it to go on this long so sorry if it to much but all the same I hope you enjoy reading it.




“How are you doing?” Blake asked
“How do you think I’m doing? Sorry Blake I didn’t mean to snap. It’s just I love Heather so much. I want her to come home.” Looking at Blake.



“I know what Dad did and he was way out of line. You and Dad need to talk about this. How is Heather?” as he looked on with concern.
“You're right, Dad shouldn’t have done what he did because he scared her she lost our baby and then she turned herself into a vampire. Why would she do something like that?”  Sounding more upset as he spoke.
“William I’m sorry about the baby but you need to stand up to Dad it’s the only way.” After saying his piece he left to get ready for work.



William hated this house and hated the decor as he went from room to room in search for his Dad. As he got upstairs he heard footsteps coming down from the attic. He saw his Dad open the door and start to go down the hall, shouting after him “Dad we need to talk.” Estevan turned around and approached his son calmly, “Well what is it?”




“You have a nerve to speak to me like that after what you have done.” Ready for an argument.
“And what have I done this time?” Standing his ground.
“Did you know my wife was pregnant when you kicked her out? Also what is your problem with her?” as he felt the anger becoming more intense.





“No I didn’t know Will. I’m sorry. I don’t have a problem with her it’s just...” as he stopped speaking.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THEN?” snarling at his Dad getting ready to pounce

“Don’t speak to me like that Will do you hear me. I haven’t got time for this.” As he stormed off down the stairs. William pushed the door to his room open and slammed it behind him. He looked at his phone and still no missed call from Heather. What was taking so long he thought as he put his phone away. Even though he had seen her only last night he had come to the conclusion that she would have rung him all would be forgiven and they would be together by now.



Heather was in a terrible state she didn't have a clue what to do then the door burst open and there in front of her was her father in-law, "What do you want? By the way you could have knocked." as she prepared for a showdown.

"Would you have let me in?" not waiting for an answer, "Were you pregnant?" Heather looked at him for just a moment and said "William told you then. I'm out of your family for good so no need to worry, I'll be the good daughter in-law and you won't see me again as instructed."



He ignored her comment and made the two of them coffee and told Heather to sit down as they needed to talk, she wasn't sure what game he was playing so did as she was asked. 
"Estevan what do you what?"
"You need to come home William needs you!" She interrupted him
"Oh I see you want me to come home now. What the hell is wrong with you?" 
Staying calm as he spoke to Heather, "I only interfered to protect my son and before you start which you have every right to do, please hear me out." as he sipped on his coffee.

"I've never told anyone this not even my boys. I was married once, we were very young when we got married. I loved my wife and I still do. My boys were very young when I left her, taking our sons with me and I know you think I was cruel but I didn't leave her because I hated her but because I loved her. We meet when we were still in school and we were just crazy in love. There was only one difference between us but it didn't bother us, she was human and I was a vampire. When she became pregnant with Blake, I became very ill and my urges to kill became very strong. I was afraid of hurting her and to protect my wife I left taking the boys with me. As they were vampires I was afraid they would become ill and hurt their mother so that is why they came with me.  I have since learnt not all vampire suffer with this. I just hope they will be ok.

They don't know their mother is human or anything about her, I was going to tell them but I was afraid of upsetting them. I was afraid the same thing would happen to you because you lived with 3 vampires but I tried something different with you by offering to turn you but William wouldn't let it happen so I had to push you away. You are a vampire now but you can change back, remember you have that choice. If I had known you were pregnant maybe things would have been different. Anyway you know the full story. Please for William come home he is lost without you but it is your choice." as he stood to make his way to the door.
Heather replied "Thank you for telling me but you should tell the boys the truth. I want you to know my feelings haven't changed for your son but you interfered in our lives so much, things would never change and you would still infer ."



He stopped in his tracks and without turning around replied "I'm sorry and I give my word I would not inter and even you should know that if I give my word I mean it." She stared at the door thinking to herself was I just in a weird dream. He was actually being nice, to me. This made her even more confused at what to do.



When Estevan got home he decided he needed to workout out but once he was changed he couldn't face it. He needed to sort things out with his son. He knocked the door and went in and he found William sitting on the bed staring at the wall. He turned a chair around and sat there for a few moments and then spoke, "Can we talk William?"



"Why, you didn't want to talk earlier. Dad why did you push her away?" trying to hold back his emotions.
"I did what I thought was right for you. I was wrong I'm sorry." as he wondered if he should tell him the truth pulling the chair closer towards William.
"Son, we need to talk about you mother." Estevan had Will's attention now, "I should of told you a long time ago but you are half human. Your mum is human." waiting for a shock response but there wasn't any. "Will, did you hear what I just said."

"Blake and I know Dad. As kids we were curious about our mum so we went searching in your private desk and picked the lock and found the pictures. I just wished we could of meet her."
Estevan sat there in shock, "You knew all this time and never said?"

"Dad there is something else. She died a few years after we left."
Estevan  couldn't lose it now in front of his son, "I did love her, I still do. I hope you know that? I need to tell you something else, I saw Heather earlier and told her about your mum and my reasons. I have asked her to come home but she says I will interfere so I don't know if she is coming back."



William looked out the window and hoped she would come back soon. His thoughts were interrupted by shouting from down stairs, Estevan and William looked at each other and ran down the stairs. Blair was standing there in front of them and Estevan yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU WERE NOT INVITED."



Ignoring the request he demand to speak to William alone. Estevan was about to say something then William put his hand up and said "Dad it's ok. We need to talk any way." as he showed Blair to the living room. "Have a seat." Blair ignored the request, "Don't have a seat then. "William leave Heather alone. I want to date her. You had your chance and blew it." staying calm.
"I can't. I made a promise to Heather I wouldn't kill you but I won't stay away unless she asks me too. After all she is still my wife." standing his ground. Blair went for him but William just stepped to the side just in time. "I told you I won't fight you but if Heather wants me to stay away then I will but not because you tell me. Do you understand?"



Blair glared at him, "I will have her." he spat.
William shouted at him, "Heather will not be yours, Blair. She is far too good for you." then calmly said, "See yourself out will you."

Blair left the house but reeling from their conversation; he walked for what seemed like miles coming to an old part of town.





 He stopped only for a moment and before he realised what was happening he was being attacked he had no time to react, he couldn't see or sense who his attacker was and whoever they were their ability to overpower him was overwhelming. He tried to turn around but was being shoved face forward towards the ground. He tried with all his might to turn around but got knocked to the ground again.




 He pulled himself up and pushed the person away but only just, he caught his breath but as he was about to attack the person he felt something hard hit his head and he fell to the ground being left for dead. 

13 comments:

  1. *begin rant*

    No!No!No!No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!

    Blair can't be dead, you hear me? Can't be dead! Bring him back right now! Where will I get my weekly dose of dark and broody from? Huh? Answer me dammit!

    *end of rant*

    This was awesome! I'm not sure I trust Estevan, he sounded sincere, but a part of me,like Heather is hesitant to believe him just yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol lol lol lol lol. I really wasn't sure about this chapter but glad it seems to have worked heh heh. Blair lying there oh no, I was shocked when I wrote it. Now I will sound like an idiot but I shot 3 different endings for this last part so season 2 will be fun. As for Estevan I don't know about him yet trying to work him out.

      Delete
  2. You can't make us wait!!!

    Now I understand Estevan's attitude better, but Heather was right. He should not have interfered in his son' life. He should have told him the truth and let William and Heather decide what they wanted to do!

    That was brave of Blair to go and confront William. I still don't know who I want her to pick.

    A great chapter! I can't wait till next season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      I am glad people see another to Estevan. He came form my very first legacy the Stick Legacy the last ten chapters you will find him in.

      Blair has some guts, to go into the lions den lol. I'm like you I don't know who Heather should pick and its driving me nuts, I will try and not make you guys waits to long :)

      Delete
  3. ~ Has Blair signed his death warrant,with his boldness????
    ~ Poor Heather,she is pulled in every direction & this way & that,will her father-in-law make up his mind,ever, & keep it!(his reasoning is not a valid argument!It is his sons & daughter-in-laws business not his,to interfere!)
    ~ Loved it more when you can,so we see Blair's fate!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Wait...who died?

    Well Blair's a bold one, you're nice to look at and everything but she's not yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blair has been left for dead. I think William is scared of losing Heather and that is why he said what he did.

      Delete
  5. OMG, Blair is dead?? I didn't see that one coming. It was nice to see Estevan open up about his wife and sons. At least we get to see that he was just trying to do what was best for his family at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to Estevan try and fix this :) Blair I think pushed to far!! Is he dead only time will tell.

      Delete
  6. Oh boy. A war between William and Blair, Blair being attacked. Yikes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      You are right what a mess :)

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  7. O_O Blair!
    Okay honestly, I feel pretty bad for calling Estevan a jerk-face in previous comments. LOL. What a sacrifice he had to make when he thought he would hurt his wife. It's almost admirable. I think if he hadn't just been mean to Heather flat out, it could have saved William and Heather a bunch of heartache, but I do understand him thinking it was the only thing he could do.
    I agree with William saying Heather should pick who she wants, neither man should try to make her love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Yes OO Blair. Estevan isn't a jerk lol, he did what was right for his wife. Estevan thought he was doing right by both his son and Heather.
      William is part like his Dad in the respect that it should be the woman's choice to choose, he is a gentleman by heart.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete