Tuesday 17 June 2014

6.9 This is me


William got up with a headache and as he was made a drink he heard the twins laughing. When he looked out the window he saw Victoria playing with them and thought about everything she had said. Suddenly he heard Art say, “How are you this morning?” 



Will turned to him and said, “Sorry for snapping at you last night. I’m just nervous…”
“Dad you will be fine, do you want my help with the room?” Will smiled and said, “Thanks but I’ve got this one but I’ll give you that picture.” 



Art followed his Dad into the room and with a deep breath William took down his wedding picture and gave it to Art.
“Dad, you’ve taken a big step here and I’m proud of you.” Will smiled and replied, “I better get started on this room.”



Will emptied the entire room so it was like a blank canvas and just stood there looking around the bare room. He remembered how he and Heather had argued about starting family. This was also the room where he and Heather found out they were expecting Art but now this room had to become William but how? 



The phone rang and it was Dawn, “Do you need help?” How did she know at that moment he needed ideas then he remembered if he was hurting his Dad would know and in this case tell Dawn.
“I could use a little help Dawn. I’ve emptied the room but I don’t know how to start.”
“Ok, what is your favourite colour as in what does William like?”



“Aren’t you coming here?” Dawn firmly said, “I’d love too but you need to do this. I’m just giving you ideas.”
“I like purple and blues.” Dawn paused on the other end of the phone and asked, “Remember Will, this is a living area so I suggest go with an accent wall. Purple would be a good move and the sofas, you don’t have to get rid of them just get covers to give them a new look. I hope this has helped?”
“Thank you, I’ll get working on it now.”



Will spent the afternoon getting the room changed and when he needed the new covers, he lock the room door so no-one saw what he was doing until it was finished. 





When he was finally done he found Victoria trying to feed the twins, “Victoria when you have a minute I’d like a word.” 



Will waited in the hall for Victoria too appear, “Ok William what is it?
“I want to show you something.” She followed him to the living area and then he stopped by the door and without looking back he said, “I took everything you said on board and well see for yourself.” 



He opened the door and when she entered the room, Victoria was in a state of shock, “Wow, the colour it’s beautiful and the picture…I don’t know what to say.”



“This is me moving forward…look I was hoping that you’d spend the evening in this room with me, you know a date,” William looked nervous as he asked her. “I’d really like that.”



When the twins were settled Will put some music on and sat by the fire place and asked, “Tell me about yourself, Victoria.”
“Not much to tell really, I’m an only child and I’ve never dated much. There… very short and sweet.”
“Come on…what about your parents?”
“I haven’t seen them in years, since I left home at sixteen. We make the odd call from time to time but that’s it.” 



She sat next to Will and asked, “Ok I know you have two brothers, any sisters?”
“Not yet.” She looked shocked at his remark but before she could say anything Will added, “My Dad and Dawn are so in love and if it was up to my Dad he’d have more kids.”
Victoria now had to ask, “And you, would you have more kids?” Will thought about it and said, “I’d love more kids but I’d be scared the whole time because I couldn’t handle losing the woman in my life. 



Victoria, would you dance with me?” He offered his hand and Victoria accepted as they danced around the room Will thought, ‘She has a beautiful smile and her eyes sparkle.’
Victoria thought, ‘I can’t believe he changed the room and it’s so him. The way I feel right this minute, I hope he never lets me go.’



When the music stopped Will could see that she was tired and offered to walk her to her bedroom. She tried to protest and say she didn’t live there anymore but Will wouldn’t hear it and told her that she was moving back because she only left in temper. 



“Good night Victoria.” She smiled at him and replied, “I know everyone calls you Will but I want to call you William, if that’s ok?”
“I don’t mind either way.”
“Good night William.”
Will suddenly had this lift in his step when he heard a loud knock at the door.When he opened the door pretty boy grabbed him by the shirt and said, “Where the fuck is Draco?” 



Will quickly moved his hands from his shirt and said coldly, “He is not here and if I catch you at my house again there will be hell to pay.”
“Pass this message on then, tell him to stay away from the new girl in town Torri because he’s mine.”

13 comments:

  1. Good for William.... Moving on is good.... I hope he's sure he's ready.

    And whoah Pretty Boy.... was he always a vampire? I don't remember that he was one.... Draco will have his demons, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      It is good for William to move forward. Pretty boy was always a vampire and Draco will not be happy that is for sure.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I finally finished reading this from the beginning and wanted to comment how much I enjoy it. So glad William is moving on with his life. I think Victoria will be good for him and the kids.

    Draco seems to be a hot commodity and Pretty Boy is seems to be in a jealous rage looking for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandy,

      Read the whole thing, wow and thank you :) William is hoping that Victoria will be good for him and the kids. Draco is in demand and Pretty boy wants him bad :( Will he get him, we will see.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Awwwww I'm so glad William has decided to move forward. I really like Victoria so far and I bet Heather would approve.
    Yikes... Looks like Draco has a problem! Pretty Boy has become a tad attached!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      William needed to move forward so he had a chance of happiness, I think Heather would approve. Draco has ONE BIG problem, pretty boy, hope he sorts it out.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. LOL, he chose purple...and we all know what purple is associated with. Victoria had better put out for William fast. LMAO. Anyway, it's good to see him moving on. Not sure he's entirely ready though. And OMFG, pretty boy acting all crazy, what was he thinking? Draco will make him pay for this...BTW, does Pretty Boy have a name? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Yes the purple room lol but Victoria is a virgin so he will wait patiently. Pretty boy wants Draco but I don't think Draco feels the same way. When Draco finds out run pretty boy run. Pretty boy's name hasn't been revealed yet.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. I love what William did with the room, and getting advice is always helpful, the 'at home date' with Victoria was so sweet.
    SO, who's the guy that is claiming Torri over Draco? Geeze, she's a person not a vase! I think he's lucky that William didn't punch his light outs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what William did with the room, and getting advice is always helpful, the 'at home date' with Victoria was so sweet.
    SO, who's the guy that is claiming Torri over Draco? Geeze, she's a person not a vase! I think he's lucky that William didn't punch his light outs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivorybutterfly,

      William got advise because he needed to know it was ok. William and Draco are cousins but are also best friends so William not punching his lights out was very good. Pretty boy hates Torri because she is in his way to get Draco. You're righ though Torri is not a possession.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Yay! William's trying! I wanted him to kiss Victoria when he was saying good night, maybe next time. :)

    Pretty boy!!! Oh Draco is going to go ballistic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, what a sweet date! yay!
    Um, and that was a bad ending to the sweet date to get some crazy stalker-type to bang on the door, looking for your *cousin* of all people! Draco's gonna have a duck fit.

    ReplyDelete