Tuesday 12 November 2013

5.17 Blair's Confession


Kerri sat with Harmony waiting for Blair to arrive, “Harm it will be ok.” Harmony didn’t answer as she kept crying. Kerri ran her hand through her best friend’s hair, “I’ve never seen you so upset. That boy Ty was creepy so you are better off trust me.” 



Harmony looked at her friend coldly as she got up and screamed, “Better off…No don’t say that. There is something about him and I can’t put my finger on what but I need to see him.”
Blair had heard Harmony yell at Kerri when he asked, “What’s wrong?”



Harmony looked at her Dad upset and said, “Ty left school. I’m never going to see him again.” Blair hugged his daughter while she cried and asked Kerri, “Has she been like this all day at school?”
“As soon as we heard Ty the creepy kid left school, Harmony started crying and hasn’t stopped.”
“Kerri, I need to speak to Harmony on her own.” Kerri nodded and walked away, “You and I need a long talk.” 



They both sat down and Blair tried to explain, “Do you really like Ty?”
“Yes I do. Something is different when we are together.”
“Harmony, tell me what is different?” Harmony looked puzzled as she tried to think of a good way to explain to her Dad, “I have all this feelings of love, sadness and loneliness and passion inside of me. Sometimes when I know I’m feeling happy, I feel sadness if that makes sense. I hear thoughts but I know they aren’t from you, Mum or Draco. This is just very strange to me.”
“You are feeling someone else’s feelings and thoughts but you need to filter them properly so you can hear their thoughts and understand their feelings.”
“Dad what are you going on about?” Blair sighed, “When Ty kissed your hand something happened…What I’m trying to say is we think you both bonded with each other.” 



Harmony got up and started to panic, “No that means without each other we are going to die.” Blair shouted at her, “Harmony calm down you won’t die…”
“You mean like when you broke your bond with Mum? She cried most nights calling for you and she became weaker and you want that for me just because you don’t want me to have a boyfriend?” Blair tried to defend himself but Harmony was not having it, “The last thing he said to me was that he wanted to see me but he didn’t want to cause trouble between us. I mean why should he care he doesn’t know you.”
“But he seems to care about you.”



Art walked in to find Ty working out, “You can’t hide here forever.” Ty stopped and looked at Art, “I can try. Besides Harmony will never recognise me like this.”



“When you speak to her she will and then you can start dating my aunt.” Ty laughed, “I forget that you are Harmony’s nephew. I guess you are right but Harmony hates me.”
“Aunt Harmony is upset. I heard her talking to Kerri saying she misses you but the rumour is that you left school.” Ty was horrified to think people had thought he’d left school, “Harmony thinks I’ve left and wouldn’t say goodbye.” 



He ran to the door when Art said, “She doesn’t even know you work for the family because of your nickname.” Ty turned to Art as he continued, “Also remember because you look like an adult you have to finish your school work from home.”
“Now I’m a full vampire I know I bonded with Harmony but she doesn’t realise. I wish she did.”
“You need to see her…”
“I need Blair to give me permission…” Art looked at Ty and firmly said, “My uncle won’t let you see her if you won’t stand up to him. You need to show him you are a man.”
Ty grunted, “Fine I’ll tell him I’m seeing her whether he likes it or not."


Blair was waiting at the arcade when Ty walked in, “So you decided to get your lazy butt into work?”
“Get off my back!” Blair looked at him and shocked Ty, “My little girl hates me because you are refusing to see her.”



Ty snapped, “I did it because I don’t want to become between father and daughter. You forget I was abandoned. So why would I put the person I love in isolation by putting a rift between you?”



Blair was waiting for a fight when Harmony walked in, “Dad I forgot…” She saw her Dad with someone and asked, “Oh I didn’t know you were with someone I’ll come back later.” Harmony just stood there staring and thought, ‘There is something familiar about this guy. I’m sure we have met before. He has beautiful eyes whoever he is, no wait I can’t think like that Ty is my future. I mustn’t get upset again.’ Then she asked, “Dad, aren’t you going to introduce me?”
“Harmony this is…” Looking straight at Ty, Blair said through his thoughts, ‘Just play along, got it?’
Ty replied, ‘Fine!’
“Blair continued, “This is our new employee TJ.”



“Hi TJ. Dad have you spoken to Ty yet?” Blair looked guilty and tried to get Harmony to stop talking, “Harmony we will talk when I get home.”
“No we won’t...I like him Dad and I want to see him. Now please find him tell him it’s ok that he can see me.”



Ty stood there with a smile on his face and said to Blair through his thoughts, ‘So she does like me?’
‘Yes Harmony does.’
‘Please let me date your daughter. I promise I will be on my best behaviour.’
‘And if I say no?’
‘You won’t because of the bond but if we don’t love each other then the bond can be broken. But we both know that you’re afraid of your daughter having another man in her life.’
‘TJ I need to talk to my daughter alone.’ Ty left without saying a word to Harmony. 



Blair ushered her to a seat. “Daddy, what is wrong?” Blair sighed, “Harmony, I always do what’s best for you…”
“Daddy…” Harmony knew something was wrong and was getting angry. Blair could understand the anger in his daughter’s voice and always swore if he was going to a be a parent he’d do a better job and it meant being honest with his daughter even if he hated it inside.



“Ty started working for us just before he started back at school…”
Harmony suddenly shouted, “What?” Blair was now cringing at what he now had to say, “Ty hasn’t left school but can’t attend because he changed to a full blown vampire so has to complete his education from home…what I’m trying to say…this is difficult.” He turned his back to say the next part as he was ashamed at what he tried to do.
“Spit it out, Daddy.”


“Ty and TJ is the same person. The guy that you saw a few minutes ago is Ty…” Blair turned around expecting to have a showdown but Harmony had left to find Ty.

8 comments:

  1. Blair seems to be at a cross roads. Ty is adorable. I love that haughty sort of look he has in the picture where Harmony is talking to Blair. This will get interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blair is afraid of Harmony growing up and he won't let go easily. Ty is adorable, I do agree :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I know Kerri was trying to help, but sometimes silence helps too, she should have just been there for Harm without offering any judgements on Ty.

    Aw, Art's so cute, calling Harmony "Aunt Harmony". I found it especially adorable and weird that Ty would take advice from a teen.

    LOL @ Harmony not recognizing her mate.Oopsie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Kerry has no idea about the situation and the bond that Harmony shares with Ty plus she doesn't think highly of Ty because is judging him on his look as a teen.
      Art hates is Aunt Harmony but loves her all the same. He won't call her Aunt to her face because they are very close in age but respects the boundaries he has been taught.
      Art and Ty are best friends so even though Ty is now a full Vampire and Art isn't, they still share that best friend bond. So Art giving him advise while sweet was still them being BFF's
      Harmony was still expecting Ty as the teen not a man, oh well.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. ~ This is a very difficult situation for Blair,will he let his teenage daughter go out with an older man,yes he was just a teen a few days ago,but now he is a man!!!!!
    ~ Blair messed that up,but,Harmony was not deterred that Ty had grown up,& there for too old for her,until she grows up!
    ~ She still wants to go out with him,no matter what!
    ~ I can see this cause a problem for Harmony! Her worrying over will he wait for me!?
    ~ Sad really! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Older man lol. Blair doesn't like this at all but he is trying but every time the thought of his little girl and Ty together, he cringes. Harmony realises Ty wasn't horrible under the makeup and wants him. Will Ty wait, I would like to think so :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Well good that Blair finally came clean. Damn, Ty is H.O.T. HOT!
    Go get 'em, Harmony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Ty is hot, hot, hot no doubt about that. I f I was Harmony I'd be chasing him :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete