Saturday 21 September 2013

5.9 A bad feeling




Harmony lay on the bed thinking about when she saw Ty. ‘He kissed my hand and it felt wonderful but I need more than five minutes with him. I wonder what he looks like without his makeup. I don’t have his mobile number.’ There was a knock at the door, “Come in.” 



Teddy walked in to see a big beaming smile on her daughters face. “What’s the boy’s name?” Harmony suddenly looked terrified, “I can’t tell you because you will tell Dad and then the boy I like will be dead.”
“Oh hunny, you honestly don’t think your Dad would do that, do you?”



“Yes I do. He expects me to live alone and never know what true love is. What about what I want? I want to talk for hours with the man of my dreams, have lots of kisses and more.”
“You mean having sex, Harmony?”
“Yuck no, after everything that I have heard it’s disgusting. I mean Kerry told me her boyfriend touched her breast and touched her down…you know there.” Teddy was trying not to laugh and composed herself to explain, “You really think sex is disgusting?”
“It’s all about men forcing us to do what we don’t want, right?” 



Blair was sitting outside the door cringing at every part of their conversation and it took all his strength not to burst in there. He knew Teddy would lose it with him if he did. Teddy sighed, “No it isn’t Hun. Do you think that’s what your Dad does to me? I mean you did tell him about the disgusting noises coming from our room.” Harmony shrugged her shoulders then Teddy had to explain, “Sex is part of a relationship when two people love each other. Sex is a form of expression when it comes to being in love not what a man can get out of a woman. If a man forces himself on a woman and she says no then it is known as rape. Do you understand the difference?”



Harmony nodded and asked, “So if I have a boyfriend it’s ok to have sex?”
“Not until you are ready and not until you are of legal age. However just because you are the right age doesn’t necessarily mean you are ready either.”
“I understand Mum.”
“Now you were going to tell me the boy’s name.”
“What about Dad?”
“Leave him to me.”
“His name is Ty and he kissed my hand today but took off.” 



Blair after hearing the name decided to go and find him.



Lexy and Blake had returned from honeymoon. They were taking the long walk to the station for Lexy to tell Keith she would be returning to work. “I wish you weren’t going to work in the morning, baby.” 



Lexy sweetly looked at Blake, “Me either but I can’t lay in bed with you all day every day.” 
Blake kissed her and said, “I can’t see anything wrong with that.”


Keith was waiting in the office for Lexy when he felt a sharp stabbing penetrate his back and again and again. When he turned around he saw a man stand over him, “I told you to release my partner but you don’t listen. You gave me no choice Keith.” 



He smiled as he watched Keith struggle with the pain. He tried to get the phone from his pocket but the man stood on his chest and slowly increased the pressure. “I’m making sure you die tonight.” Keith struggled to talk, “You won’t get away with this.”
“But I will and when my partner is free it will be all your fault for those poor woman who have to enjoy us touching them and believe me they will enjoy it.”
“It’s not my fault, it will always be yours and you know it.” 



Keith coughed up blood and tried to get free but he was becoming weaker every second, the man kicked him while he lay there on the floor. Keith started to shiver as he became cold and his eyes started to close but he tried to fight it but he couldn’t and with one last breathe he closed his eyes and stopped breathing. 



The man wiped his knife and placed it back in his pocket. He smiled as he glanced at Keith’s dead body then he took a cloth from his pocket and opened the office door and closed it behind him as if nothing had happened.



He past Lexy and Blake as they entered the station but Lexy had a bad feeling something was wrong. 



When they entered the room she saw the trail of blood and knew instantly that Keith was dead. “Blake that guy we past, I think he did this. Call an ambulance.” Before Blake could say anything Lexy took off. She knew if she could read his mind then she would know. 



She saw him strolling in the park and as she came closer she heard in his mind, ‘Now Keith is out the way, it’s back to business.’ He made a call, “Did you post bail?”
This was enough evidence for Lexy.  She quickly knocked him to the ground with anger and frustration in her punches. She had to keep it together just long enough to arrest him for Keith’s murder, “What’s your name?”
“Not telling you but you seem good enough for a good seeing to.” 



Lexy growled at him suddenly knowing who he was and said very coldly, “I’m arresting you for the murder of Keith Summers.” The guy suddenly realising she was a cop reached for a piece of wood and picked it and swung it towards Lexy.

Thanks Karima for your help on a few pictures :)

10 comments:

  1. Blair!! No! You big wienie! sheesh
    Poor Ty. Poor Harmony. Just wait till Teddy gets a hold of Blair....

    Lexy best be careful. How convenient for the murderer that there was wood on the ground... I hope she's ok, this would kill Blake to lose her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blair is a bit over bearing and you are right wait till Teddy gets hold of you. Harmony would be next in line to kill her Dad hehe. I hope Lexy is ok because Blake would hate to lose her after everything they have been through.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ NO!!!!! You can not kill Lexy!!!!!!
    ~ I hope that Blair can not find Ty,Ty knows this confrontation is coming,but did not expect it to come so soon!
    ~ Keith is dead, I wonder were that leaves Lexy in her career?
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Is Lexy dead you'll have to wait and see. I hope Blair re thinks his plan to find Ty but then we are talking Blair here. Keith being killed means his job is up for the taking but who will get it and would Lexy like them?

      Glad you liked it
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. random: I like Harmony's outfit.

    Oh geez, Blair, leave the poor boy alone! So he likes your daughter. Ugh. Overbearing fathers.

    I'm glad Lexi caught that guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      I liked Harmony's outfit too :)
      Yep Blair I think is going over the top but would Harmony listen to him anyway?
      Lexy did the right thing here by catching the guy.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Oh man! I hope Lexy's going to be okay.

    Poor Blair needs to learn that his daughter is growing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandybeachgirl,

      I hope Lexy will be ok too. Blair learn that his daughter is growing up, I wish lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Run Ty, run, Papa Bear is coming to find you. Run away Ty and stay away from that pretty girl called Harmony because she's trouble. Run Ty!

    Damn, Lexy's boss is dead. They weren't exactly close, but I doubt she wanted to see him dead. I'm glad she caught the culprit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I agree run Ty run and Never look back but we both know Harmony is drawing him in :(
      Lexy feels the loss because they were friends and she needs to get over it but with Blake I'm sure she will. The guy has finally been caught :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete