Saturday 12 May 2012

2.20 Trouble


After arriving home Blair went to his black room to rest. Maybe being in the black room would help him find a way through this mess. Blair's rest was short lived when he heard noises coming from his living room. When he investigated he found Elvira sitting there just watching TV.
"Now we are alone we can talk." Elvira spat.



"We are done talking Elvira, you need to leave. You're a ghost and you need to let me get on with my life."
Elvira floated towards him at said angrily, "Where's my life, you took that away. I caused you trouble before and I can do it again."
"Listen if you weren't so evil towards people and greedy you would still have a life but you gave Estevan and I an ultimatum more money or things will happen. I've seen what you're capable of and it's horror for the pleasure."



Elvira paused for a moment and circled Blair as if she was a vulture circling her prey and then said with a harsh tone. "I saw you with a pretty young thing the other day. Fucked her yet?"
"Leave her alone."
"Or what you'll kill me again, uh. News flash darling...You can't kill me again."
"See this is why I killed you the first time. You rub people up the wrong way. The reason we never worked out."
"Just leave me be and haunt elsewhere."
Elvira tried to touch Blair but passed through him. "I'll kill that pretty thing of yours and when I'm done there will be her dead body waiting for you." then Elvira disappeared.
Blair shouted after her, "You harm her and you will pay, do you hear me Elvira you will pay." 
Estevan arrived after Blair had called, "What happened?"



"Elvira is after revenge and now is going after Teddy to get back at me. Have you figured out how to get rid of her?"
"I'm working on it but the problem is now she is a ghost it is going to be harder than we first thought."
"Well figure it out before Teddy ends up dead or a member of your family ends up dead."
"We will find a way, trust me we will."



Elvira watched from the window as Estevan and Blair talked. They will never get rid of me now she thought. "I'm a ghost and now they are stuck with me for eternity because there is no way to get rid of a ghost. I should feel sorry for them but I don't, so now they will pay for what they did starting with that blonde bitch who keeps making eyes at Blair. He will learn the hard way as his threats are empty now he can't touch Me." she laughed as she made her way to her tomb stone.



Spencer and Mathew were now living with Heather and William. Mathew was still being a hand full sneaking out the house to be with friends and being brought home in a police car. Unfortunately for Mathew it was William who answered the door; he dragged Mathew into the kitchen and yelled, "What do you think you are playing at? If your Dad had answered the door what do you think he would say?"
"Don't know don't care either."



"What has gotten into you Mathew?"
"Dad never wants to spend time with me anymore. He's either at work or with Paris." getting more angry with every word he spoke.
"Mathew your Dad loves you but he needs to have someone in his life because when you grow up and move away he then has someone to be with and as for work he needs to do that so you have things like clothes and food."
"Yeah well...Paris is still taking Dad away and when she has a baby by Dad, I will be forgotten."
"Mathew come on, you really think your Dad could forgot about his son. More like you are pushing him away with this idea that being with Paris will make him love you less. It's all in your head and you need to tell your Dad how you feel before it gets the better of you. Regardless of this I can't overlook you being brought home by the police so for now you are grounded."
Mathew stomped up the stairs and shouted "So unfair."



William went to the bedroom to find Heather crying on the bed, "What's wrong Hun?"
She turned away from him, "Nothing."
"Heather, I know there is something wrong so out with it."
Heather sat up staying circled up and said, "I took a test today and it read negative."
"We will have a baby, I promise." taking her in his arms. Heather just held on to William in the hope that soon they would have a baby of their own.



Teddy had been tossing and turning about how her life would now progress and had decided to make a big change so she picked up the phone and made her decision a reality. Since she could remember this was her way of taking charge of her life and she liked it.



"Thank you Miss Green we received your papers this morning and pleased to say everything has been processed and if you look on the website you will see the interest grow very quickly."
"Thanks. I hope interest will mean you contact me shortly." Now all she had to do was tell Blair.

10 comments:

  1. Elvira is being a nuisance again. And poor Heather, I feel for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Elvira is up to her old tricks again. Heather is going though a tough time at the moment wanting a baby badly.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I know Elvira coming back was trouble for Blair. She hates him the most! I just hope that she doesn't harm Teddy.

    I hope Heather and William get pregnant soon. They have been through so much already.

    Poor Matthew, acting out because he is afraid that his father doesn't want him anymore. I hope that he follows William's advice and talks with his father before he does something he'll be sorry for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Blair is in trouble with Elvira and she is out for revenge. I hope Teddy will be ok.
      William and Heather are trying but so far no luck. I hope it will change for them soon.
      Matthew really needs a heart to heart with his Dad before he gets in anymore trouble.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. If Matthew doesn't behave, you can send him over to my game, there's a couple of little vampettes who would love to play with him ;)

    Ooooo, they're trying to get pregnant, it's needs to hurry up and happen I'm excited!

    Elvira *sigh*. I can't wait to find out how they finally get rid of her, she's a bigger pain in the butt than when she was alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myzkrazyma,

      I'm glad you like Matthew he is so cute :) They are trying for a baby and they can't wait.

      Elvira is a B**** and you are right she really needs to go lol

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Elvira...ugh, I would say I wished they would freakin' kill her but they have already, maybe they can exorcize her or something. Even though she is dead, I wouldn't hurt Teddy if I was her, I have a feeling Blair would find a way to make her eternally pay.

    Poor Heather, maybe soon=)....edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      Elvira kill her again interesting :) They only hope...If she hurt Teddy, Blair would find away. You are right :)

      Hopefully Heather will have a baby soon :)

      Thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. Oh Elvira... crazy bitch. LOL. Where's a Catholic priest when you need one? Haha. Hmm I wonder what Teddy is up to. Poor Matthew, feeling left out of his father's life after it being just him and his father for so long. I hope he realizes that pushing his father away isn't the answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Elvira needs to disappear for good, I hope they come up with a way soon. A catholic priest ummm interesting version hehe.
      Mathew is feeling the pressure of a new woman in his Dad's life. Hopefully his Dad will explain soon.
      What Teddy is up to will be interesting :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete