Tuesday 29 October 2013

5.15 Transition


Will and Art placed Ty on the bed. “What’s happening to me?”
“Art phone Granddad and tell him Ty is changing and quickly.” 


Art left the room to make the call and Will turned to Ty and said calmly, “Ty, somehow you are changing into a young adult but we are here so you aren’t on your own.”
“I thought it happened…” Will advised him to save his strength as this was a long process. Heather came in and asked, “How is he?”


Will looked at Heather and said, “He’ll be fine. Can you ring the doctor and ask for lots a blood packs. The doctor doesn’t have to stay but we will need them and even if we gave him our blood it wouldn’t be enough as this is not the normal change.” Heather looked concerned as Will added, “Ty’s change has been triggered by something.” 


Ty tried to sit up and heard what was going on and answered, “I pushed Harmony away just like Blair wanted but I love her.” He passed out again. Art panicked, “Dad is Ty dying?”


Will saw his son’s concern and said, “No just this change is going to be tough.”
“Am I going to be like this?”
“Are you stressing over anything…like a girl?”
“Me? Just loving the attention Dad. That reminds me I had a date tonight…oh well guess it’s cancelled now.”
Will looked angry, “Are you playing around?”
“Not like that but I’ve had four girlfriends in the last 2 months.” Will was in shock and Heather couldn’t believe this was her son standing in front of her.


Harmony ran passed her Dad and screamed, “It’s all your fault!” Blair looked at Teddy and asked, “What did I do?”
They jumped when they heard the door slam, “Go talk to her.” 


Blair entered her room to find Harmony on the floor crying, “Harmony what have I done?”
“Ty refuses to see me anymore because of you and I want to see him Dad.” Suddenly she clutched her stomach. “Harmony, what is wrong?”
Crying through the pain, “I don’t know Daddy.”


Estevan sat next to Ty and explained, “You are becoming a fully grown adult with all your vampire powers, do you understand?” Ty nodded and asked, “Does that mean I have to leave school?”
“No it means you complete your education but you look like an adult instead of a teenager.”
Ty thought about Harmony and asked, “What about Harmony? Will Blair allow me to see her? I mean will she even recognise me?”
Estevan had to calm Ty down. “TJ, I’ll talk to Blair, I can’t make any promises but I will try. If you are meant to be with Harmony believe me it will happen.”
“I know I am, don’t ask how but I know I’m meant to be with her.” 


Estevan phoned Dawn to tell her he may not be home that night but if she went into labour he would be straight home. Dawn reluctantly understood and finished their call going to bed.
They all took turns watching Ty as went through his change. Occasionally he would utter the word Harmony in his sleep but that was all.


Harmony was now tossing and turning on the bed as Blair and Teddy watched helplessly. “Try Estevan again Blair, please. She’s our baby.” Blair kept getting the answer machine. 


When he tried his home number Daphne answered the phone, “Is Estevan there?”
“Blair, can I help?” When he explained Daphne asked him to check on Draco. “Why would I need to check on my son? It is Harmony that needs help.”
“You asked for my advice now try listening to me, please.” He looked at Teddy and said, “Check Draco.” 


Teddy ran to his nursery while Blair stayed with Harmony.


Ty had to take more blood and kept asking for Harmony. Will looked at him and said, “You need to do this alone but you have us.”


“I can’t breathe,” as he fell to the floor. 


Estevan and Will helped him back to the bed. Art came in to take over from his granddad. “Go home to Dawn she needs you. I can help Dad. Ty is my friend and I need to help.”
“You are growing way to fast Art but I love you very much. However I’m staying but thank you for the offer.”


Art asked his Granddad, “Ty is family now, right?”
“If he is family to you then that is good enough for me but you know if he does end up with Harmony he will be an Uncle to you?”
“Officially maybe but he will always be my friend, my best friend.” Estevan thought back to Jason and how much he missed him. When he left Holly, he left his best friend too so he knew how important having a best friend was to Art.
“Then we all stay to help him, agreed?” Will looked at his son and then to his Dad and they nodded in agreement. 


Heather came in and kissed Will, “Baby and I need sleep so we will say goodnight.”
“Make sure you both get some sleep.” Heather smiled and said, “We will, night everyone.” Estevan followed her outside and asked, “Heather, are you ok?”


She turned to Estevan and replied, “I’m just tired that’s all but thanks for noticing.”
“You need anything Heather just call.”
“Thanks but you have a baby due any day so concentrate on Dawn first.” After their brief conversation Estevan went back into see how Ty was doing.
“Everything ok, Dad?” Estevan looked at Will and smiled.


Blair ran into Draco’s room when he heard Teddy shout then he saw Draco standing there as a child. Harmony staggered in and looked at Draco and said, “Cool you are bigger now. Just stay out of my room.”
Draco looked at his sister and said, “K.i.s.s.i.n.g, Harmony loves someone I wonder who?” 


Harmony left the bedroom and said, “I hate you.”
Draco yelled back, “Love you sis.”


Ty fell to the floor then pulled himself up and the change started to complete. They all watched as Ty turned into the vampire he was meant to be. Art asked, “Ty are you alright?”
Ty turned and looked at him and said firmly, “I never felt more alive.”

6 comments:

  1. hmmm.... unexpected that it would be difficult like that.... and everyone took such great lengths to be there.... is he more than what he seems? I can't see his face!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Ty went through a hard time because of his emotional state over Harmony. Everyone was there because he has no family. You will see him soon :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. ~ You did not just do that!!! Like Zhipp,were is his face!!!!!
    ~ The back view is not too shabby,LOL!
    ~ He is having a hard time of it,not normal I am guessing!
    ~ Ty finally has the family he was looking for,if them all being there & caring for him is any indication!
    ~ Love it,but not very good on the reveal!LOL! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Do what? Not show his face lol I know I'm Evil.
      The back view is worth staring at all day
      Ty has had a hard time but I hope his life will be for the better now :)
      He is part of a big family even if Blair gives him a hard time at the moment.
      You will see him soon :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Ah man, it's so hard to see Ty in so much pain, now that he's an adult I hope he'll be okay and he'll start adjusting to his new abilities. It's great seeing everyone support him through his change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Seeing Ty go through this was very hard but now he will be fine as long as Blair backs off. He will work out because of the abilities that he is bonded to Harmony. Nice thing was everyone wanted to be there for him.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete