Tuesday 7 May 2013

4.31 Missing out

Advisory: Some nude scenes



Blair asked, “Is everything packed?” Teddy looked at him and asked, “Why are we leaving?”
Blair sat the sofa and replied, “I told you we were going on to Monte Vista. Besides if I stay here the temptation to say yes will get to me.”
“If it wasn’t for Estevan, there would be no business.” Blair looked at her puzzled and asked, “You say that like you know everything?” Teddy sat next him and replied, “I was there, Blair.”
“What!”
“When Estevan won the business from you, I was there. I saw you lose to him.” 



Blair started pacing, “I would have remembered you.”
“I doubt it you were very drunk that night. I was a teenager then. You spoke to me but dismissed me at the same time. After the fight Estevan put me in a taxi.”
“What did you think of me then? No I don’t want the answer to that; I was consumed with hatred back then.” 



Teddy put her arms around him and softly replied, “There was hate but even back then I wanted you. I understand the temptation is there but the love you have for me is the reason you won’t go back. Being away for a few months almost killed us both.” Teddy squeezed him tighter and as she did he closed his eyes holding back tears. Teddy was right, the person he was then and the man he was today were two different people. It was true they over lapped at times if everyone dared to cross him or the family but if it wasn’t for Teddy he’d be lost. So going back wasn’t an option as long as he had Teddy. “I love you gorgeous.”
“I know you do. Now we better get going but before we leave ring Carl and tell him no.” 



Blair picked up the phone and dialled his number, “Hi Carl,” Teddy stayed there while Blair was on the phone, “I spoke to the boss and we are out for good.”
“It is a shame but I understand. You know where I am if you change your mind.”
“Bye.” Blair put the phone down and looked at Teddy, “You did the right thing, Blair.” He picked up the suitcases taking them to the car. 



As they were driving Teddy asked, “Are you ok?”
“I just need the money.”
“No we don’t. If you want to earn money ask Estevan if you can go back. After all it was both of you that built it up.”



“I’ll talk to him when we get back. Now before all this kicked off we were discussing baby names for the little one.”
“Katherine, after your mum if it’s a girl.” Blair temper was building after Teddy suggested his mother’s name. Teddy could feel the change and quickly said, “I get the point, what do you suggest then?”




“Helen, Laura, Rachel…” Teddy interrupted him, “Blair they are too normal, what about boys names…”
“Don’t suggest my Dad’s name either.” Blair snapped.
“Fine I won’t. Look we need a name for the baby.”
“Why are we arguing?”



“You started it," Teddy firmly said then asked, "How about Jay, Luke or Marcus?”
“What about Draco?” Blair pulled up at the house in Monte Vista and again asked, “What did you think of the name I suggested?”
“I was thinking…I like it as it goes well with the surname but we still have to come up with a girl’s name.” Blair didn’t answer Teddy. She tried to read his mind but he blocked her, “Blair Merrick, what is wrong? Your mood is up and down.”



Blair lay on the bed and said, “It’s nothing,” Teddy lay next to him and enquired, “Ever since we talked in the car your mood is bad, talk to me.” He stroke her hair and replied, “Having this baby has made me think that’s all.”
“Think about what?”
“How Harmony and this baby will have each other from day one. It just dawned on me how much I’ve missed out on.” Teddy realised what Blair was on about and replied, “You have Estevan now.”
“I know but I never grew up with him doing all the things we should have done together, get on, fight, argue, defend and protect each other.”
“I think you should talk to Estevan about this.” Teddy said as she started to get dressed, “Where are you going?”
“You promised me a relaxing holiday so you are taking me for dinner. I’ll be back in a minute.” 



Blair didn’t move, when Teddy returned she was wearing the dress from the wedding he got up from the bed stepping closer and asked, “Let’s skip dinner and go straight for dessert.” Teddy backed away slightly laughing and replied, “No because this baby is telling me it’s hungry.”
Blair quickly got dressed and as they were about to leave he saw the look on Teddy’s face, “What is it? Teddy was outside when she turned around and replied, “I have nothing on under the dress.” Throughout dinner Blair spoke to Teddy through his mind, ‘what you are doing to me is torture. I want you now.’
Teddy had a smile on her face and replied, ‘Torture? So if I run my hand through my hair and down past my breast…’ Blair stopped eating and said out loud, “I can’t take it anymore you are driving me crazy. We are going home now.”



Teddy had a smirk on her face still trying to protest at the same time, “We just sat down.” Blair pulled her into his arms and quietly said in her ear, “I need you now, I want to make love to you.”
Teddy loved how she could wrap Blair around her finger and teasing him like this, she thrived on, “You’d better.”



Blair didn’t waste any time in pulling Teddy close once they were back at the house. He whispered in her ear, “I’ve missed being this close to you.” As he spoke the last word the dress was now on the floor showing her naked body. 



He undid her bun so her hair slid past her shoulders and said, “I can’t believe there is a baby in your stomach,” as he ran his hand across her bare stomach, “Well if we weren’t apart the bump might have shown.” 



Teddy wrapped herself around Blair as he kissed every part of her he could reach. Teddy let out an intense moan begging Blair to stop as she couldn’t take anymore. “Gorgeous, we have just started.”
“I’m sorry but not having sex all these months have built up inside me so finish quickly.” She begged again. Blair had no trouble doing as Teddy asked but was a little disappointed that their time was short lived. He had hoped their first time together would have be filled with heighten passion and lasted for hours but the intense separation had over taken their needs, Blair just hoped that next time it would last longer.

11 comments:

  1. So Teddy first saw Blair when she was a teen and she was attracted to him even back then! He recognizes now how much he's changed and that he's a better man now than he was before.

    I'm glad that he's fully accepted Estevan as his brother and I wonder how that will effect their relationship now.

    That was so funny the way that she teased him about not wearing anything under her dress and then at the dinner table. LOL

    It's good that their chemistry is still so strong even after their time apart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Teddy did met Blair when she was a teen but he would have been no good to her back then. He loves his brother not that would admit that openly lol. He needs to talk to Estevan and sort this out.
      Teddy loved teasing him and drove him over the edge :) The chemistry is still there.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that they first met when she was a teenager, that's so sweet, that even back then she wanted him.

    I'm glad Blair is not going back to the drugs, Teddy's right, their time apart almost destroyed them.

    Happiness from now on, that's all I ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      She has always loved him and their first meeting when she came to the club was no accident. Blair can't risk losing Teddy and knows deep down the drugs are not for him anymore. Happiness awww let's hope so :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. LOL Blair, it'll last longer next time :P I love how she teased him by telling him she had nothing on underneath her dress and he couldn't even finish dinner.

    Hopefully Estevan will take him back. He needs some stability right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      Blair wanted their love making to last but the time apart got to them. She loved teasing him and she enjoyed the outcome.

      Estevan will need him long term so I think he would take him back.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Awwwww so Teddy saw him before. A case of puppy love? Maybe not totally, but in the works. Now they have forever. :)

    Wow, Blair has taken a 180 with the whole 'Estevan is my brother' thing. It's something to see that he feels envy for others with close siblings. Hopefully, he can instill that his children and be a better man than his father. (which includes staying OUT of drugs. there are other ways to make money, Blair!)

    I had a little chuckle over them talking baby names. :x

    Poor Blair. He didn't get the long, drawn out lovemaking that he wanted. Don't worry honey, she's not going anywhere. You'll have your time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Teddy did met him before but Blair being the way he was back then did not remember her. Blair now appreciates Estevan more than ever especially now another baby is on the way. Let's hope he will bring them up to stay away from drugs.
      The baby name conversation was funny, typical couple talking lol. Blair missing the long love making but you are right Teddy isn't going anywhere so it will come.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. everything is working out.... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Everyone seems happy :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I'm happy they're getting along for now. Aww, Blair, let go of some of your resentment and go to your father, LOL, I understand he's mad, but he's losing out on more time the longer he stays mad at Estevan.

    ReplyDelete