Tuesday 19 March 2013

4.25 Wedding

Please be aware that this is a very long chapter but I couldn't split this. So I hope you can bear with me and enjoy the chapter too. Also the vows are not my own words. I found them on the net.



Estevan was taking a morning swim to overcome his nerves. When he heard a familiar voice, “Don’t you need your energy for the wedding night?” He saw Blair sitting on the deck chair looking at him. 



He got out of the pool and hugged Blair as he stood up. “You look your normal self again.”
“I’m just glad to be back.” 



Estevan was about to say something but Daphne came out, “I understand you boys have things to talk about but Blair you have a wife to grovel too.” Blair ignoring her looked over at Estevan and calmly said, “How is Teddy and Harmony?” Estevan wasn’t sure what to do. Secrets had almost pulled them apart and now he wasn’t sure if he should tell Blair because when Teddy found out he was coming she wanted to break the news to him, “Harmony is fine and is excited about seeing you again. Teddy is not well but I have made her eat…”



Blair needed to reconnect to get his full strength back, “What is wrong with her and where is she?”
“She wants to tell you herself. Teddy is upstairs so I could keep an eye on her. Blair, please reconnect with her.” 



Blair ran up the stairs to their room but being apart for a few months he decided to knock the door. His body filled with happiness when he heard her voice, “Who is it?”
“Gorgeous, can I come in?” 



Then he got the shock of his life as the door swung open and even with Teddy in a weakened state; items were heading his way and the flowers he had sent her hit him straight in the head. All the time Teddy yelled and screamed, “Don’t you think you can worm your way back into my good books after leaving me, you, you, bastard.” 



When Blair came back downstairs he sat in shock and Estevan sat next to him, “How did it go?”
“She hates me.”
“Can you blame her? She is hurt; you didn’t trust her enough to tell her what was going on.”
“I get that, how do I fix this?”
“She still loves you. Teddy won’t want to cause a scene at a wedding so talk to her there.”



“What is wrong with her?” Estevan sighed and said, “She asked not to say anything…”
“She threw things at me and slammed the door in my face, Estevan. I have a right to know.”
“You’re right…She has been crying most of the time but she misses you.” Blair was still angry, “Why all the secrecy, I have a damn right to know.”
“Here is the deal, I will give Teddy time to tell you what’s going on but if by the time I’m due to leave with Dawn and she hasn’t told you then I will.”
“I miss her so much. I hated doing this to her to us but I had no choice. Where is my little girl?”
“She is down the beach with Heather and Art.” Blair didn’t waste any time in going to see his daughter. 



When she saw him it was like he’d never been away she ran into his arms and gave him a big hug, “Daddy your home. I missed you.”
“I missed you too.” Heather came over and said, “Nice to see you, Blair. Is Harmony going with you?”
“No, Estevan said she is being a flower girl.”
“Daddy I don’t want to wear a dress. Can I please go with you?” 



Blair knelt down and replied, “You will look very pretty in a dress. I want to ask you something.” Harmony looked at her Dad, “I asked William if you could stay with him for a while because I need to sort things out with your Mum.”



“You mean say sorry.”
“Something like that. Would you be ok with it?” Harmony looked at him and smiled, “Yes its ok.” Harmony went off to play with Art and Heather asked, “When does Will bring her back?”
“A fortnight if that’s ok?” Heather nodded in agreement and called to the kids that it was time to get ready for the wedding.



“William says you have something to tell me?” Spencer asked.
“Dad, please not now.” Spencer looked hurt, “You know there was a time you could tell me anything.”
Matt leaned against the railings looking at his Dad and said, “Dad I’m a grown man and this thing about Hazel and I in separate rooms is stupid. It should be our choice and well…we want to sleep together.” Then Matt mumbled the next part, “Matt, what did you say?”
Matt took a deep breath and said, “I’m going to asked Hazel to be my wife.” Spencer started to pace the floor, “Mathew Dark you are only nineteen, she isn’t pregnant is she?”



“Dad did you hear what I said earlier we haven’t slept together so that part would be difficult. I might be young but I know this is what I want.”
“You spoke to Estevan first, didn’t you and what did he say?”
“I’m young and should wait and talk to you but he said if it is what I want then he will support me.”
“If you promise not to run off and get married yet then…” Spencer stayed silent for a moment and then carried on, “You get my support but I do think you should wait. I take it Hazel has no idea?”
“No she doesn’t but I am nervous.”
“Mathew you will be fine. You will know when the time is right to ask.”



“Dawn you look absolutely beautiful.” Teddy said as Dawn was looking at the dress in the mirror. Dawn smiled and asked, “He will like the dress, right?”
Heather and Teddy looked at each other and then back to Dawn and Heather smugly replied, “I think his favourite part like most men is when they can take it off.”



“Heather!” Dawn exclaimed.
“His eyes will be firmly glued on you, Dawn. So don’t worry.” Then Dawn started to panic, “I can’t do this.”
Teddy looked at her and said, “Its nerves. Do you love him?”
“With all my heart.”
“Then get down there and marry him.” Teddy demanded.
Estevan waited at the front for Dawn to arrive and was nervous, “William, have you spoken to Heather?”
“Dad I will tell you what you said to me on my big day, stop worrying. Dawn is on her way.”



Estevan could hear Blair’s thoughts, ‘Blair, stop worrying. Teddy will be here and you can talk to her after the ceremony.’
‘Sorry I can’t help it.’ Heather and Teddy walked in giving the signal that Dawn was ready to walk in. Teddy sat behind Estevan and Blair. 



When he turned and looked at her, Teddy’s mind started to wander, ‘Why does he look so sexy? Mental note must remove his jacket and unbutton his shirt, trailing my hands across his chest begging him to take me. Teddy listen to yourself you are in the same room for less than five minutes and you have already allowed him to mentally make-love to you. Stop it right now. Be mad, be really mad.’
‘She looks way too good in that dress I wonder how quick I can remove it. If I was at full strength it would be seconds but in my state it could take a few minutes…’ Then Estevan interrupted Blair’s thoughts, ‘I get you want to make-love to your wife but will you block your mind.’
‘Sorry Estevan.’ 





Dawn arrived at the front and Estevan joined her. He held her hand and whispered, “You look stunning.” 




“Are we ever going to set a date?” Paris asked as Spencer had his arms around her as they watched the ceremony. Keeping a tight hold on her, “You set the date and I’ll turn up.”




Lexy whispered to Blake, “Doesn’t she look beautiful?”
“She does.” Blake then held her hand not saying anymore. 






Then it was Dawn’s turn to recite her vows after Estevan, I Dawn, take you Estevan to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.




Then Estevan and Dawn shared their first kiss as husband and wife. “Hun, I can’t believe we are actually married.” Dawn gazed into Estevan’s eyes and added, “I’m so happy right now.”
The newlyweds were asked to smile for the camera. 



Blair saw Teddy watch as Estevan and Dawn were posing happily. Blair was about to approach Teddy when Estevan called him over to have pictures of just the two of them. While they were posing they had a conversation through their thoughts, ‘I was about to try and talk to my wife.’
‘I know but it's only a few photos.’



‘Congratulations Estevan. I hope you both will be happy.’ After all photographs had been taken, Blair found Teddy sitting at a table just watching everyone. 



He walked up to her and asked, “Can we talk?” Teddy ignored him and got up to leave but he grabbed her hand to kiss it and said firmly, “It is customary at formal gatherings for a husband and wife to share a dance. Would you do me the honour of dancing with me?” Teddy looked at him and hated herself for feeling weak in his presence yet so in love with him, “I would like that.”



Matt had taken Hazel outside and pulled her in for a kiss. As their lips parted Hazel said, “They look so happy and in love.”
Matt just stared at her for a moment and replied, “Uncle Estevan is madly in love with Dawn. I’m sorry about my Dad, he still thinks of me as a little kid. I really wanted to be with you last night.”
“Matt its ok. The way your Dad is acting I think his attention is on Paris at the moment.” 



Hazel noticed Matt get down on one knee and she was in shock not able to say anything as she watched him pull a box from his jacket. “Haz, I know we haven’t been together long but I know how I feel about you. Will you marry me?”




On the dance floor Teddy felt Blair’s arms around her and it felt wonderful. Teddy hated how her body was betraying her because in her mind she was still mad with him. She had to tell him about the baby. When Blair spun her around she asked, “Can we talk outside?”



Spencer saw the beaming smiles from Matt and Hazel, “Dad, Paris, Hazel and I are engaged.” Spencer had hoped in a small way that she would turn him down but he put on a smile and replied, “Congratulations.” Paris was elated for them, “How sweet, I’m so happy for you.” Then she hugged them both, “We have some news too. We are finally setting a date. It won’t be as big as this but still, isn’t it great.” Matt had never seen Paris this happy and if he was honest he thought they’d never set a date.



“Well you finally got married and I’m happy for you both.” Daphne said as she interrupted the happy couple. Estevan hugged his Mum, “Thanks Mum.”



Daphne hugged Dawn and whispered, “Don’t forget I want more grandchildren.”
“We’ll try.” Dawn replied with a girlish grin.



William was wrapped up in Heather on the dance floor but it with clear by their behaviour they wouldn’t be sleeping when they got home. Blake and Lexy were sitting in silence at a table when he heard Estevan through his thoughts, ‘Are you just going to sit there or are you going to ask Lexy to dance?’



Blake turned to Lexy and asked, “Would you like to dance?”
Lexy smiled and replied, “I’d love to.” When they got to dance floor Blake wasn’t sure what to do next and Lexy picking up on this said, “You put your arm around my waist hold tight and take my other hand in yours and then move your feet.” As they danced Blake asked, “When do you go back to work?”
“Not for a while yet.” Then he was behind her with his one hand around the waist. She could feel the heat between them especially with his touch. 



Blake turned her around so they were facing each other and without thinking pulled Lexy in even closer resting his hands below her waist and started to kiss her. Lexy touched his face lightly and asked through her thoughts, ‘Blake what are you doing?’
‘Kissing you.’ When they finally took a breath Blake asked, “I can’t think straight when you are near and the last few weeks looking after you has made me realise I’m in love with you and I couldn’t stand it if you dated anyone else. So will you date me?”



 Lexy smiled and asked, “Blake, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?”
“Yes I am so what is your answer?”
“Since you asked so sweetly then my answer is yes.” After that they stayed on the dance floor locked in a passionate kiss for the rest of the night.



Art and Harmony were keeping the other guests entertained by dancing.



Teddy was looking away from Blair as he rested his hands on her shoulders, “I said I was sorry. I never meant to hurt you or Harmony. I just want to be home with my family.”
“Blair you left us all alone. Breaking our connection made both of us vulnerable. When I needed you the most you weren’t there.”
Blair spoke softly, “I’m sorry but we need to reconnect. Estevan says you aren’t well; please tell me what’s wrong.” Teddy turned around looked at Blair and was about to speak when she collapsed to the floor. 



Blair knelt beside her, “Teddy wake up.” He could see her chest was moving so he knew she was still alive. Estevan heard Blair pleas and rushed out with Dawn. “What happened?” Dawn asked in a panic.
“She fell to the floor as she was about to speak. Estevan what is wrong?” Estevan knew by his tone they hadn’t reconnected and said, “Blair just kiss her to reconnect because she needs her full strength. What she wanted to tell you, what I’ve been trying to tell you is Teddy is pregnant.”





Blair was now in shock as he used all off his strength to pick her up as he did she gently touched his face and he quietly said, “I didn’t know and if I had known I would have come home straight away.” Teddy just rested her head on his shoulder without saying anything.
Estevan said, “I know you are leaving in the morning but stay at the house tonight.” Dawn just looked worried as Blair carried her. 



Estevan wrapped his arms around Dawn and said, “Don’t worry and we will be making love soon.”
“I can’t wait.”



Blair placed Teddy on the bed looking at her as she kept her eyes closed. What strength he had was failing as he had carried Teddy to bed. He pulled her up slightly and said, “I know you’re angry and upset but we have to reconnect. Our baby needs us.” 



Then supporting her as he leaned in for a kiss. Teddy put her arm around him as their lips met and savoured the smell of his cologne that she had missed so much. Blair had missed her touch, her face and enjoyed every touch of her soft lips on his. After a few moments he could hear Teddy’s thoughts and he could feel her anger and pain. Just then he could feel her heartbeat then another heart beating faintly. As they became stronger the baby’s heart beat grew stronger.
After saying their goodbyes Estevan took Dawn to a house that he had rented for the night in case Blair and Teddy needed the house. He knew once Blair was back Teddy would be fine. The only thing that worried him was the state Blair might be in after Teddy had her say. 




 Estevan couldn’t think about that now as he had a new bride. “You look so beautiful in that dress but it’s time to see what’s underneath. May I have the pleasure…?”
Dawn looked at him feeling her whole body tremble with desire as she whispered, “Ummm...just take me.”



Thanks Mypalsim for some poses for this chapter

13 comments:

  1. This chapter made me so happy, I was smiling like an idiot all way, well almost the whole way, some parts with Teddby and Blair were sad.

    The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, and so were the pictures. Awesome job!

    Huh, I knew there'll be a Matt wedding soon. I'm very happy everyone seems to be headed for sunny, happy shores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      I can just see the grin lol. Teddy and Blair did make me sad but I hope they can get through it.
      I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding and thanks :)

      Matt was so sweet in this and let's hope the romance lasts for everyone.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, so much going on in this chapter!

    I understand Teddy was upset, but I couldn't help but feel irritated at her for throwing Such a fit at Blair. She had every right to be angry, yes, but he was there trying to make things better, and she slammed the door in his face. ... Okay, I guess I would've done the same thing hehe, but that's what I was thinking as I read.

    Spencer - He really needs to lay off of Matt and just let the boy live his life. Okay, so he's nineteen. If it turns out that getting engaged/married to Hazel is a mistake, then he's learned a lesson. It won't be Spencer's fault if that relationship turns out to be a fail. I am happy that he set a date with Paris. 'bout time imho, lol.

    Blair and Teddy having naughty thoughts before the wedding cracked me up, especially when Estevan told him to block his mind! That was great.

    I'm glad Teddy and Blair finally reconnected. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Teddy is mad and rightly so and I can understand why she acted the way she did after all he left with no explanation.
      Spencer is very protective over Matt and fearful that he will repeat his mistakes but Matt has to realize this on his own and that comes with experience as we all know.
      Blair and Teddy may have issues but the feeling are still their and you can see that by their thoughts . Yes they are finally connected but Blair is still in the doghouse.

      The poses worked well too.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. So much love at that wedding! Yay Blake! and Yay Blair--finally!

    I loved the mental conversation with Blair and Estevan when he was looking at Teddy...totally cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      Yes Blake finally admitted the truth and Blair is home once again. The conversation in their thoughts were funny and glad you loved it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Okay, so I'm really, really caught up this time. lol Wow, so much going on! When Blair had his throat slashed, I was thinking "Oh no, he can't die!!" And I was so relieved that he survived. The wedding was beautiful! I cracked up when Teddy threw the flowers at Blair. Bahaha!! I've never seen a pose like that, love it! :P Serves him right for disappearing and keeping his wife in the dark, especially when she needed him most. She's preggers for Pete's sake!

    I thought it was so sweet of Matt to propose to Hazel, and I'm glad Spencer and Paris are taking the next step too. And Blake asked Lexy to be his girlfriend! Finally!! It's also great to see Blair and Teddy reconnect. I know how much they miss and love each other. Teddy collapsing was the turning point for them to finally work things out for the baby's
    sake. I'd hate for them to lose the baby due to all that stress.

    And of course, Estevan and Dawn looked gorgeous. I'm so happy for them! Now on to the honeymoon. Details, lots of details! :P

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tommiegirl,

      I'm glad you are finally caught up and still enjoying the story. Yes that pose of Teddy throwing the flowers was funny and so what Blair deserved too. Matt adores Hazel and thought even though they have only been together a short time it was the right time to make the next leap. Blake couldn't lie to himself any longer so finally asked Lexy out.
      Estevan and Dawn looked absolutely stunning and glad it looked great. Details hopefully :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. Lucky, thank you for such a romantic chapter! The wedding was beautiful and so were the guests!

    I'm so glad that Blair and Teddy reconnected. They need each other. I know that Blair isn't in the clear with Teddy yet. She still needs to tell him how much he hurt her by not telling her what was going on and leaving!

    So Matt is engaged! I guess that means that he won't get back together with his first girlfriend. I do like his fiance though.


    It's so nice to see how happy everyone is right now! Even the children were happy!

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      I'm glad you liked the wedding. Everyone is happy at the moment. Matt is engaged now, he's all grown up doesn't time fly lol.

      Blair isn't in the clear yet but hopefully he will be.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. So pretty. It's too bad that everyone didn't have a perfect day, but it will all work out I am sure :)

    Blair must have been scared witless, but he stayed calm and cool. hah for him! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      I'm glad you like the wedding :) Blair was his cool, calm self hehe

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Well, I'm certainly glad Blair and Teddy got to reconnect, I was seriously worried they were just going to fade away because she was too stubborn to let it happen. It's fine if she was mad, she got hurt and she needs time to heal, but not letting him reconnect with her was stupid because she was putting all of their lives at risk. Her passing out was a good thing, LOL, it gave Blair the chance to carry her to the bed.
    There are so many couples in your story, LOL, they're so cute when they're getting along. XD

    ReplyDelete