Tuesday 26 February 2013

4.22 Your time is up



Blair wouldn’t release his grip as Adam managed to say, “I don’t have business with you only that idiot boss of yours.” Blair threw him to the floor, “You think he is my boss. Actually we are brothers.” His eyes grew darker with his temper. 



Adam tried to crawl away and Blair amusingly watched as he did, knowing he wouldn’t get too far. Estevan interrupted Blair’s hunt, “Police don’t mind what state you bring him back in.” Blair didn’t say anything but walked closer to Adam with Estevan. Then Estevan said through his mind, ‘You are too weak to do this.’
‘I’ve been resting for a few days besides he has to go.’ Blair yelled back.



Adam looked horrified almost scared as Estevan got down and whispered, “What I did to Darren is nothing compared to what Blair loves to do on his hunt. Hurting family was your biggest mistake Adam. I just hope for your sake the police get here before Blair completes his hunt.” Estevan got up to walk away and Adam trying to hide his scared tone, “What do you mean by that.” Estevan turned back to him and coldly said, “In his state…just let’s say he loves to play with his food.”



Blake lay on his bed listening to Will, “Dad is taking care of things so leave Blair and him to it.”
Blake stayed there but with anger in his tone replied, “Will, you should have seen her lying there. This bastard attacked her. I knew when Dad and I had that meeting, he was too quiet. Doc says she must be looked after for week or two when she comes out.”
“I take it by your tone you are going to care for her?” William asked. Blake was now sitting up and said, “I have too, she is in this state because of me.” 



Will couldn’t take it anymore and pulled Blake to his feet grabbing him by his top and said firmly, “Little bro, you are not to blame for this and I won’t allow you to torture yourself any longer. We all know how you feel about Lexy, my advice don’t wait and go for it.”  



Then William left the room. He saw Heather come out of the playroom and rushed over to her pulling her into him as he leaned against the wall and kissed her as if it was the last day of their lives, “Will, what is wrong, are you ok?”
“Blake is being stupid over this thing with Lexy. I know he has strong feelings for her but he won’t allow her in. After talking to him I just needed you to know that I love you more than you will ever know.” Heather stroked his cheek and said, “I love you too.”



“You can run but you can’t hide from me Adam.” Blair yelled throughout the graveyard. “Blair you won’t be able to pull this off.” Blair wouldn’t listen as he continued his hunt, “Listen to me.” Estevan started to yell. Then Blair started to yell through his thoughts. ‘If I don’t finish this, Adam will come after our family. I know I’m weak but he doesn’t. Let me finish this so I can go home.’
‘Look there is something you need to know…’ Blair wouldn’t let him finish, ‘I’m hunting so I need to concentrate.’


Blair could smell the fear in the air and knew he was close. Adam had hid but could hear the footsteps getting closer. Estevan needed to snap Blair out of this and was still trying to tell him about the baby but Blair kept ignoring his pleas to listen. He knew if this fight started in Blair’s weakened state he could die and how would he tell Teddy this. The thought of losing his brother was just too much even for Estevan to think about.
Suddenly he saw Adam falling to the floor and Blair kept getting closer and closer as Adam tried to move away again. The fear in his eyes was obvious and Estevan watched in horror as Blair scooped him up. Estevan tried again to get through to Blair but it was too late. Blair’s only objective now was the kill and unfortunately all he could do was watch it play out and hope his brother would be alive at the end.




Blair pulled Adam to his feet and punched him. Adam fell back slightly but managed to stay on his feet then Blair went to kick him but missed. Estevan looked in horror as Blair never missed and this now gave Adam an advantage and he took it. 



Adam pushed Blair to the floor and when Blair got up he looked up at Estevan but it was already too late. 


Adam quickly got a knife and before Estevan could warn Blair it was over. Adam had put a knife to Blair’s throat and slit it watching as Blair fell to the floor gasping for air.



Estevan ran to Blair’s side while Adam was running out of the graveyard but before he got to the entrance Keith was waiting to arrest him.



“Going somewhere, Adam?” Keith demanded
Adam looked horrified, “A man has had his throat slit. He needs help.”
“Shut up you lying piece of shit. You did this.” Keith twisted his arms behind his back, “That hurts you stupid cop.”


“Adam Leslie I’m arresting you for the murder of Samantha Wood also of framing Estevan Granger the attempted abduction of a child and the attempted murder of Lexy Sail and Blair Merrick. However if Blair dies then the charge will change to murder.”



Estevan got home in the early hours and jump straight in the shower. As he was drying himself he noticed Dawn in the door way. “How is he?” He squeezed Dawn tightly and said, “He’s still alive but only just. Please tell me you didn’t tell Teddy.”
Dawn was just cuddling into Estevan as she said, “I think we should tell her but she still doesn’t know.”



“Dawn, She is too weak and she can’t lose the baby. Blair needs to recover then reconnect with Teddy.”
The following day Estevan went to visit Blair in hospital and found him sitting in the chair. 


He looked weak and ill, “I hate hospitals. I hope you brought clothes with you?”
“I can next time I visit.” Blair looked up at Estevan and said, “There won’t be a next time and I don’t want Teddy here.”
Estevan was shocked, “What is that supposed to mean?”
“If I’m stuck here while I get better I don’t want anyone seeing me like this. Anyway don’t you have a wedding to plan?” Estevan had been warned that Blair maybe like this but he was still shocked at the attitude.
“I hope you will be there.”
“If they let me out of this place. Look after Teddy and Harmony until I get back.”


“About Teddy there is something you should know…” Blair cut him off, “I’m tired so I think you should leave. Did Adam get arrested?”
“He has been charged thanks to you.” Then Estevan left Blair to recover.

I would like to say a massive big Thank you to Karima for her help with the pictures on this chapter, you did a great job.

13 comments:

  1. Phew! Thank God Blair is alive. When I saw that dirty,lying scoundrel cut his throat, I was so sure it was the end of him. I don't think Teddy could have held it together if anything had happened to Blair. So many questions surrounding Adam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Yes Blair is alive lol. The dirty, lying scoundrel as you call him was as always trying to save his on ass. Teddy would have fallen apart with her Blair although she may have a few words to say when they see each other again. Adam yes there things that will be cleared up shortly and I hope that will answer the many questions.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I cracked up when I read the 'he likes to play with his food' bit, but then I got horrified that that dick Adam could get to Blair like that. Sonofa.... well, at least he got arrested. Would have been better had he died, but we can't get everything we want I guess. (bloodthirsty today, ain't I? lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim,

      Blair is evil when it comes to his food (hunt) lol. There was a reason Adam could get to Blair and it will be explained soon. He did get arrested so yay and yes lol you are blood thirsty for wanting him dead and I don't blame you.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Well at least he survived, but I sure wish he would listen to Estevan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty,

      Blair survived another day and you are right he should listen to Estevan.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. OMG i thought Blair was done for!!!! Thank goodness Adam is caught, but i have a sneaking suspicion we will be hearing from him again!! Blair needs to get back to Teddy soon... he doesn't even know she's pregnant!! Blair stop being pig-headed and get back to your wife!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly,

      If Blair had been human he would have been dead but being a vampire saved his life. Blair and Teddy need each other and if he would just listen he would know that she was pregnant. Yes he should just go back to his wife and make up but I have a feeling Teddy won't make it easy.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. You made my heart skip a beat when Adam slit Blair's throat! I hope that he recovers quickly. He will feel so guilty when he finds out about Teddie and the baby!

    For a minute, I thought that Adam was going to get away again, but I'm glad that the police caught him.

    Will's advice to Blake about Lexi was right. He really knows his brother and that Blake needed that push.

    Teddie probably couldn't take knowing how close to death Blair is. I just hope that because their bond is weak now, she won't lose the baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      Adam was so wrong to try and kill Blair. If Blair listens to the doctors he should recover but we all know how stubborn he can be. Blair will be full of guilt when he discovers he is going to be a Dad again. Will needed to wake Blake up but will it work I hope so :)
      The bond needs to be remade for the sake of the baby as well as themselves.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I thought Blair was a goner. Glad to see he is his old angry self. hehe
    He really needs to get his head straight though. How can he for one moment think seeing him in a bad state will be worse for Teddy? She needs to know he is ok, and to see him.
    Senseless man he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blair old and angry of course, I wouldn't have him any other way. He thinks he is doing Teddy a favor but the best option would be them to see each other.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. Whoa, thank god Blair is okay. LOL. Haha, Adam got arrested... good. XD

    ReplyDelete