Tuesday 28 August 2012

3.16 Betrayal



Advisory: Some Coarse Language 


The house was always noising since Art came along. Spencer was out most nights working to keep out of his sisters way because he knew Heather and Will wanted quality time with Art. Mathew loved his cousin but hated it when he cried. This evening was no exception and Heather was getting stressed because she didn't know how to stop him crying. Mathew decided to stay out of the way so took Snowie outside to watch the stars.



"It's peaceful out here." Mathew stated.
"Heather seems to be having a hard time?"
"Estevan offered to help but Aunt Heather says she can cope."
"When are you sitting your exams?" Snowie asked.
"Don't know. Dad says they are important but I just can't bring myself to revise. Are you going home for summer?"
"Your exams are important and I don't know if I want to return home. I'm having too much fun here with you."
Mathew didn't reply. He'd only found out recently that his Dad was sending him travelling but he couldn't bring himself to tell Snowie.
Sam was trying to explain to Blake about her affair but no words would comfort Blake at this point.



Blake demanded, "You bitch how could you treat me like this?"
"Blake I'm so sorry it's just..." Almost to the point of tears.
"It's just what you are sorry. Don't you even try and apologize. You are fucking someone else while we were planning to get a place together and still continued to see them after we are living together. Tell me Sam how am I supposed to forgive you?"
"It was never meant to happen..."



"Which bit Sam? The kiss, his hands over your body or you in his bed letting him touch you? I can't even bring myself to forgive and you will have to leave the flat."
"Blake, I have nowhere to go. I...I want to stay here and be with you."
"It's too late. It's either you leave voluntary or else."
"What does that mean?"
"You don't want to know. Besides I'm sure your bit on the side will take you in!"



"Please Blake I'm begging you gave me another chance. We can make this work!"
Blake said with his temper simmering, "No we can't, you betrayed me, Sam. Now go."
"No I won't. I can't, I love you."
Blake started to yell, "If you loved me then you would have respected me, us and what we had but you chose to be with someone else..."
"We can work through this, Blake."
"Never. Now go."
"But..."



Blake's tone becoming more harsh with each word, "I said leave." Sam tried to go near him but he pushed her away. She could see he was ready to explode but she wanted to make him understand. Sam wanted things the way they used to be before the affair. 'Why did Estevan have to see her? Why was she having the affair?'
"I have to get my things, Blake."
"Leave a forwarding address and I'll send them." She ignored him and went into the bedroom to gather her things. Blake couldn't believe what was happening. He loved her so much but this pain was just too intense. The thought of her going to this other man was more than he could bare.



Before he knew what was happening his temper was getting the better of him and it didn't help that it was time to feed either. He now wanted blood and to kill. He didn't believe in an eye for an eye but the heartache he felt was getting worse. He got to the bedroom door trying to hold back, his breathing got slower but his heart was racing. His hand was holding the handle; Blake turned the handle and started to open the door. The anger had now full control over him.
Blake was trying to fight the pain and the anger, he tried to reach his Dad or Will by thoughts but there was no response. They were either ignoring his pleas for help or the lack of practise using his thoughts was too weak to get help.



 He slowly opened the door listening to Sam crying as she was packing her clothes. Sam didn't even hear him come in or see him. He closed the door behind him. For a moment he watched her, wishing things could be back to normal but it was too late. He was here; ready to do what came natural to him hunting his prey. He remembers hearing her scream in terror as Sam had never seen this side of him but within a few moments the house was again quiet and still and Sam was no more.

18 comments:

  1. Oh no. Blake will be so filled with regret for that. This isn't good :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Blake will regret it as he loved her so much.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
    2. But he was right. She really cheated, she should never have done that. I think he will regret maybe that he never heard her explanation. I don't know if death was the wisest punishment, but he didn't go after her for punishment it seems. To me it seemed that he went after her from anger and rage. Poor Sam. Poor Blake. I don't think there will even be repercussions for his actions since Estevan also made comment about her needing to die. I hope someone will be there for Blake before he does another stupid thing.

      Delete
    3. Zhippidy,

      I feel for them both, he did love her but the adultery was more than he could bare. Even though Estevan said those words, I'm sure he will be happy at what Blake has done.

      I hope Blake has someone he can turn too.

      Thanks again

      Delete
  2. Whoa! So Blake did kill her, but in the heat of his anger it seems. What a tragic, sad situation for both of them. I don't know how Blake can ever forgive himself for this. Hurry with the next update. I wan to know how they all deal with Sam's death.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Yes Blake did kill her. All his emotions were very torn. Sam's death was not intentional but will the family deal with it, I'm not sure. I think his father will have something to say about this. Blake is now on his own again and now he has the guilt to deal with. I wonder what will be in store for him?

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. OMGosh! Whoa! He's never going to forgive himself for this! NO!!!!! Letting anger get the better of you is NOT the way to be. I guess time for Daddy to come in and do a little clean up. At least I can be reasonably sure Estevan won't blame him, but that, of course, doesn't make it right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim1,

      Blake I think will never get over this. You are right he let his anger get the better of him, which was wrong. Daddy clean up??? You maybe right on one thing will he blame Blake properly not...

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. If only you can see my eyes right now, they're so wide they look like a pug's! You corrupted my sweet Blake :'( Again I did not see that coming. You can't keep surprising me like this I'm now sure my heart can take it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      I'm glad it surprised you :) Sweet Blake he's never been sweet haha

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. GAH!! I LOVE IT :D

    Did not expect that, don't know if i should feel sorry or not for Sam, part of me feels she deserves it and part of me feels she didn't. Poor Blake tho, finding out Sam's cheating then unwillingly killing her, my guess is that he will need some therapy to cope with what has happened. Good chapter as aways Lckygrl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happymint,

      I agree, I don't know if I feel for Sam or Blake here. I do think killing her was a bit extreme but I feel his guilt will be punishment enough.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  6. I have mixed feelings. Yes, Sam was a shit and never should have cheated, if she had only left when he asked her to...
    I kind of feel for Blake though, he did try to call for help. It just sounds like to me he was unable to, not that he did'nt want to. I can see him so regretting this=.....edenz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      Glad to see you again. Sam should have been true to Blake or finished the relationship before starting a new one but I guess some people are like that.
      Blake couldn't get the help he needed and as a result this kill happened which is very tragic...How will he cope I have no idea.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  7. ~ Seeing that death is the punishment for adultery in the vampire community,I guess there will be no repercussions for Blake's actions!
    ~ But he himself will be full of regrets,& self guilt to his actions that he allowed his anger to take over!
    ~ I do not think it will be a big deal in his community,but he, himself, will miss her!
    ~ More please when you can! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      Blake won't get the repercussions he deserves but I think his guilt will eat at him. He loved her alot and felt let down by Sam.
      Sam was his first girlfriend so this experience is heart breaking for him. I hope he just can learn to deal with the guilt.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, I don't know what to say! I can really feel Blake's pain. Did Sam really think that I'm sorry would make everything okay! How can he believe her! Gotta read what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww when the anger goes away, Blake's going to be so sad. :( Now that she's dead, I'm like damn, why did she cheat anyway? LOL. Blake didn't give her a chance to explain.

    ReplyDelete