Tuesday 19 June 2012

3.6 Love is in the air


Soaking up the sun was a relaxing day to spend the day but Sam was upset that on his day off Blake was called into the lab. She hadn't seen him all week and it was driving her crazy. Things were getting serious between them and they had even talked about getting a place together.  They were meant to start looking today. Blake had said she could look without him but she didn't think it would be fun so refused unless he was with her. Estevan had said she could move in but as they got on she didn't want to ruin that so kindly declined the offer.


After lunch she had got a call from Blake saying he had finished for the day and did she want to look at a few places. He said he would pick her up from her house in 20 minutes and would go to the first house. Sam quickly changed and suddenly had butterflies in her stomach at the thought of finally moving in with Blake.
The first place they looked at was awful and Blake said, "The only way we could move in here was knock it down and start again." The second was not much better either and by the time they had finished saying what was wrong about the homes they'd seen it was 6:00pm and they were unable to look at anymore.
They went back to Blake house and made love for the first time in a week. Lying in bed Sam asked, "Are we ever going to find a place."
"Sammie you know we will. It will just take time that's all."
"I just wish we'd found our home already."


Blair was still upset by Teddy turning down his proposal. Teddy however pointed out that a conversation about marriage was not a proposal and until he asked her the right way the answer would always be no. Blair thought about her words very carefully and decided there was only one way to ask so he had arranged everything.
Passing a tattoo shop Blair looked inside and decided on the spot he was getting a permanent reminder of Teddy.


He asked to see what tattoo they could do and was given a few books to look at the different designs. He looked through them all but couldn't see any he liked. Blair told the artist about Teddy and asked if a design could be created. 


Blair waited while it was being design and when it was done they showed the tattoo. Blair liked it. He told them it was to go on his forearm and took his seat in the chair while they carved the design into his skin.




After they had finished he looked at it for a moment and then smiled at his now permanent reminder of Teddy.


Blair found Teddy and lay his hand across her stomach and said, "How are you both feeling?"
"We are fine. Still being sick and still tired but doing ok. You have been ages where did you get too?" 



Teddy needed to lie down and Blair went with her and replied, "I was sorting a trip out for us and you and I are going out for dinner tonight...I mean would you like too?"
Teddy looked at him and answered, "I'd love too. Um Blair what is that on your arm?"
"This is a tattoo. Do you like it?"
"Why did you put my name on as well? I mean it's nice but you should have left my name off. I do like it though." He couldn't believe how calm she was being today and loved having his Teddy back even if it was for a short time.



After they had dinner Blair and Teddy took a walk along the beach and Blair asked, "Did you enjoy this evening gorgeous?"
"I did. But you are acting all weird! First the tattoo then you and I are taking a trip and you still won't tell me where. Oh yes it's an overnight trip but that is all you will tell me. Blair what is going on?"


Blair gazes into her eyes and pulled her into an embrace and said, "I love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Remember when I took you on our first date." Teddy nodded in silence as he continued, "The car that I picked you up in, well it's yours. You loved it so much you can have it."
"Blair thank you but it's not my birthday..."
"I know but it my early wedding gift to you."


"My what?" looking confused until she saw Blair getting down on one knee pulling something out of his pocket.


"Teddy will you marry me?"
Her face lit up with excitement. It was the perfect moment she had always dreamed of but what should she say? Her mind raced as lots of different thoughts entered her head. Teddy loved him no question of that, they were having a baby together but was it too soon? Half of her said no but the other half was saying are you crazy. This guy comes into your life has loved you from day one, treats you better than any other boyfriend has and you are thinking about this. Say yes, for god's sake say yes now before you break his heart and lose him forever.
"Teddy what is your answer?"
"Sorry this...oh wow Blair I don't know what to say. My answer is..." 


I'd like to thank ArtistKate for her help in making the tattoo's

13 comments:

  1. This was cute. I love the tattoo. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      It was cute and I am pleased the way the tattoo turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Zhippidy,

    Thanks, I thought it was a cute chapter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddy better tell him yes=b, he seemed to have went through a lot of trouble for it=)...edenz~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ Come on,you did not do that,right? Blogger ate the words,right,right?
    ~ She said YES!
    ~ Not fair!!!!!
    ~ More pretty please,Loved it BTW! LOL! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      I did do that hehe blogger did not eat the words. Will she say yes?? I wonder. There will be more soon.

      Delete
  5. OMGGGGGGG!!!! HE PROPOSED!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! *sniffle* My baby's growing up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      LOL yes Blair is growing up but what will she say??

      Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  6. All caught up! This has been great and I can't wait for more!

    Of course she'll say yes, right? RIGHT?!?

    And I love that proposal pic w the lighthouse on the beach *happy sigh*.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsim1,

      She may or may not say yes lol. I loved the picture with the lighthouse as I thought it was a Nice back drop.

      Delete
  7. OH, that proposal was so romantic! It's hard to believe how sweet and loving Blair has become. Teddy is so good for him!

    Great update, Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeee! Haha a proposal! How sweet. *runs away to see what she said*

    ReplyDelete