Sunday 22 April 2012

2.15 The Wedding


"Stop worrying Heather will be there." Estevan assured William.
"I know but..."
"No butt's, now the photographers is waiting to take pictures. Now where is your brother." leaving William alone. He rang Heather's mobile and Paris answered, "Will she will be there now let her get ready." as she put the phone down before he could say anything.
"Put a bloody smile on your face will you."
"She won't speak to me and I've left loads of messages Dad."



"Listen, Sam and you are finding your feet in this relationship and once you tell each other how you both feel then you will be fine but stop calling her all the time as you sound needy. Now smile and think about seeing Sam later. William needs us today so let's get some pictures done and make it a day to remember." Spencer walked in and said, "I'm off now. I'll see you there." Mathew was staying with Estevan as he didn't like girls and the thought of being around so many made him nervous.



"I'll see you at the wedding." as Spencer hugged Mathew before leaving.
The girls were busy fighting for the bathroom, "Heather we know it's your big day but get out of there. We need to get ready." As Heather comes out of the bathroom the doorbell rang, Paris answered the door, "Hi." then bolted to the bathroom before Sam realised it was free. Spencer sat down to watch TV thinking it would be better to stay out of the way. "I hate to rush you ladies but the photographer will be here in 30 minutes." The next 20 minutes all Spencer heard was doors slamming and "I'm not going to be ready on time. I need more time."

When Heather was finally ready she came into the room and Spencer said, "Sis you look wonderful. I'm so proud of you." Heather embraced him in a big hug saying, "Thank you." and then started to cry. "Sis don't cry or you will end up having to do you make up again." As she wiped away the tears, Heather smiled and elbowed him in the side. "I'm glad you are here, Spence."
"Me too, sis."






The photographs were taken over the next 15 minutes and then the car arrived. "I'm so nervous." as panic set in .
"Sam and Paris both assured her that she would be fine."I have to stand in front of everyone and say my vows."
"This is what you wanted." Paris reminded her.
"I know."
"You don't want to be late for your own wedding, do you?" Sam asked. Heather took a deep breath and thought I know I can do this and got in the car.
"Where is she?" William asked Blake.
"She is on her way and stop pacing the floor or you will wear it out."
"Will sit down." Estevan commanded. They saw Sam poke her head through the door nodding that Heather was here.
William was nervous and starting to mumbling to himself, "I can do this." Estevan interrupted his thoughts. "Will, do you love Heather?"
"Of course I do."
"Then get out there and say I do to each other."



As Heather approached the front, William was taken a back at how beautiful she looked and couldn't wait to hold her. When they were face to face they smiled at each other and William said, "You look gorgeous."
"You're handsome too." The guests gathered around them and watching them as William started to take his vows,



"Heather I love you
You are my best friend
And my one true love
And I sincerely declare
That today in front of our family and friends
That I William
Commit myself once again to be your partner
I will cherish our friendship
I vow to love, honour and care for you
Today, tomorrow and forever
I will be your best friend
Your loyal companion
And your soul-mate throughout life
I will help you when you need help
And I will turn to you when I need help
I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life
And I promise to live a life
That will honour the vows we make today." Then it was it was Heather's turn. As she looked into his eyes she recited the same vows,



"William I love you
You are my best friend
And my one true love
And I sincerely declare
That today in front of our family and friends
That I Heather
Commit myself once again to be your partner
I will cherish our friendship
I vow to love, honour and care for you
Today, tomorrow and forever
I will be your best friend
Your loyal companion
And your soul-mate throughout life
I will help you when you need help
And I will turn to you when I need help
I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life
And I promise to live a life
That will honour the vows we make today."




As they put the rings on each other's fingers there were tears of joy and claps from everyone who were pleased to see that they finally got married again. Then William kissed Heather for the first time as Husband and Wife. He then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Fancy going home right now?" Heather blushed and replied, "We will, just let's get though the day."

"I can't wait." as he kissed her again. Suddenly they were being whisked away to have more pictures taken.
Blake made his way over to Sam and said, "You look wonderful, hun." 
"Blake we need to talk and as she was about to say what was on her mind but he jumped in and they both said the same thing at the same time, "I love you."
Blake thought that Sam was going to break up with him but was pleased to see that they felt the same way about each other.




"I sorry Blake for having a go at you, it was just..."
"It's ok Sam." as he stroked her cheek and then kissed her. Blair found William and Heather, he approached them and offered his congratulations.
"It means a lot Blair." as Heather kissed his cheek. William shook his hand and added, "Is that your friend?"
"Yes. Her name is Teddy."
"She seems lovely. You'd better not leave her alone for too long." William joked with him. 


Spencer was busy talking with different people and every now and then, Mathew would say, "Dad I'm hungry. When can we eat?"
"Soon I promise." Estevan came over towards Mathew and said, "Are you hungry?" Mathew replied "Yes." Estevan pointed to behind his back and when Mathew looked he saw a plate of food. "Don't tell anyone." then Mathew took the plate and ran to a table to eat before anyone saw.



It was time for the cutting of the wedding cake after William and Heather had cut into the cake, people were starting to each take a piece. Blake and Sam decided to go and offered to take Mathew home to give Spencer a break. They went to say goodbye to the happy couple, "Put your wife down." watching his brother break from kissing Heather. "Congratulations to you both." as he hugged Heather and whispered quietly, "Glad to have my sister back."
"It's nice to be back Blake and thanks for everything." William said to Blake and Sam, "Nice to see you have made up." As they watched Blake and Sam take off, William pointed to Spencer and Paris getting cosy in the corner.



"Heather when can we leaving?"
"Why?
"I want to be alone with you in our house."
"We are going straight to the new house?" as her face lit up. The thought of their own place, no one interfering in their lives and being able to making love with each other with no one just walking through the door just brought a smile to Heather.
She took his hand and said, "I want to go home, Will."

The limo was waiting to take them home. On the journey home things were getting very hot. Will started to run his hand down her face and body, his lips made his way from her lips down the neck and he whispered in her ear, "I love you." Neither of them had realised the door had already opened and the driver coughed to get their attention, "Mr Granger, Sir. You are home."
"Thank you." as he helped Heather out of the limo.



When they got inside William pinned Heather to the wall and said, "Where were we?" She released herself from William running up the stairs leaving him in shock at what just happened and turned around and said, "Are you staying there all night?"




Heather got to the bathroom so she could change. "Are you ok in there?" William asked as he waited patiently. Then she came in view of the doorway, "Do I look ok?" He was lost for words and just stared at her as she approached him. 




Heather climbed on top of him like she had the other day and replied, "This is how I remember it."
William responded to her, "Definitely the way I remember it."    




Note: This was where I got the wedding dress  and also the vows I did not write myself I found examples on the internet and thought they were right for this chapter.


Also you can view the wedding album under Video's on this blog.

12 comments:

  1. The wedding was beautiful. And so was Heather. I loved their wedding vows and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      The wedding was beautiful. It was the best I've done so far. I'm glad you liked the vows, when I saw them I thought it was right for them

      Delete
  2. awww there wedding vows were sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HappyMint,

      The wedding was lovely and glad you liked the vows :) I just thought they fitted well here

      Delete
  3. I'm glad they finally got married, the wedding vows rocked=). I got tickled at Estevean hiding a plate of food and sneaking it to Matthew=)......edenz~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edenz,

      I loved the vows and glad to see they fitted well in this chapter. Estevan helping Mathew out with food was funny but nice at the same time :)

      Delete
  4. A very beautiful wedding and wedding night! I can't wait to see the wedding album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisies,

      I' glad you liked the wedding :) I hope you enjoy the album

      Delete
  5. I did so much grumbling this chapter @_@
    BLAIR FAN!!!
    TEAM BLAIR!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MyzKrazyMa,

      You crack me up hun, Still rooting for Blair lol

      Delete
  6. Yay! Congrats to Heather and William. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Glad you liked the wedding. I think they make a good couple :)

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete