Tuesday 15 April 2014

6.1 Having my cake and eating it too



Warning: Adult content

Five Years Later





Torri had just found her new home. When she closed the door, she dumped her bag on the floor and glanced around the open planned area.


Her first thoughts were, ‘This place needs a makeover. Who ever lived here before didn’t have much taste or didn’t care.’ She thought about leaving and going back to her home town but she couldn’t not after everything that happened there. 


Since the day she almost got killed by Elvira her life had changed. She hardly trusted anyone and always her thoughts went back to the teenager that saved her life and why. The only piece of information she could read from this teen boy that his name was Draco Merrick.
The same questions always came to mind, why save my life? Had we met before that day? Torri wanted answers and he was the only one that could answer these questions and more. 



After the removal company had bought the rest of her furniture she rearranged her things just the way she liked it and smiled, “I now have a bedroom.” Torri was going to start on another room when she saw the time and decided to see what the night life had to offer in this town.


Draco was listening to Art carrying on about the girl he met at the island, “Draco why did I say I’d stay away?”
Draco sighed but caught sight of someone out the corner of his eye, “Art I’d love to help you but I’ve just seen someone I’d like to fuck.”


“Tell me Draco before you go; are you happy with your life?” Draco smiled, “Having sex every night with someone new, living off Dad’s money what’s there not to like. Got to go before I lose my target for the night.”
“Draco, at least acknowledge that they are people and not targets.” 


There was no answer from Draco as he followed his next target to a quiet spot, “Why haven’t you returned my calls Draco?”
“Don’t be like that my pretty boy; I’m here now aren’t I? Now be a good sport and bend over so I can give you one because we both know that’s why you came.”
“Have you told your Dad about us?” 


Draco looked at him for a moment then dragged him into the room nearby and said coldly, “Don’t threaten me again do you understand?”
“I didn’t…” 


Suddenly he felt Draco’s lips on his and all anger disappeared and within a few minutes he was naked and on his knees with Draco shouting, “Say it damn you, say it.”


Pretty boy screamed back, “Again I beg you again.” Draco kept up with pretty boy’s plea and in a firm tone asked, “What am I to you?”
“The best Draco you are really good. I lov…” Draco knew what was coming and went even harder and deeper as he shouted, “Don’t you dare say those words to me. Do you hear?”
“Yes Draco.” When Draco was done he threw the clothes that were on the floor to pretty boy and said, “Same time next week?”
“When do I get to meet your parents?” 


Draco turned back and said harshly, “There is no us. We are just having a bit of fun.”
Will was waiting at the bottom of the corridor when Draco saw him, “Cuz, what’s up.” 


Will pinned him to the wall, “Draco stop pissing about and grow up. Blair was on his way down here but I stopped him but if he catches you screwing pretty boy you are in serious trouble.”
“He’s not going to catch me is he?”
“Draco, why are you using him when you are straight?” Draco laughed, “Lighten up will you. He is just something to do until the next girl comes along. When was the last time you had sex, WILLIAM?”
Will wanted to punch him but took a deep breath and said, “Watch your mouth Draco.”
“I’ll take it that it’s been awhile. Look all I’m saying 5 years of mourning is enough. Time to start living, I’ll give you a few names out of my black book if you want and before you ask they are all women’s names.”


Will leaned against the wall and said, “I’m not ready yet. I have the twins to consider.” Draco leaned against the wall next to Will, “You and Art are a right pair, you won’t go back out there and Art is pining for a girl he met by chance.”


“I’ve looked once or twice but when I think I’m ready, I’m not and Art will get there.”
“I’d better go and see if I can get laid.” Will shouted as Draco walked away, “I thought you just did?”
“You can never have enough.” Will shook his head as he watched Draco disappear. 


Draco saw Kerri dancing and came up behind her, “So are you finally going to give in to me?” She ran her hands down his face and replied, “Harmony warned me about you and your moves.”

Draco pulled her around to face him and in a whisper said, “I can show you those moves and I know you won’t regret it.” 


Draco grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the toilets. When they were alone he put his hands underneath her skirt pulling her underwear off then Draco lifted her up, wrapping her legs around him. He slammed her into the wall roughly kissing her as he unzipped his trousers and entered her.


Upto date Bio's of old and new characters will be up shortly :)

8 comments:

  1. well..... ummm, yeah.... well.... I don't know what to say.... Is there a bit of Elvira in Draco? Wow what a dork he is.... He needs Blair to find out what he's doing and turn him over his knee for a few smacks. Is Draco going to be the guy we love to hate? heh....
    Will might just let clues slip. He has a conscience where Draco seems to have none.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Draco is a dork here but there will other sides you will get to see of him. Elvira in him, I hope not as that would spell disaster. He could be the gut you all love to hate but we will see.
      Will does have a conscience so we will see where this goes but when Blair does find out it will be interesting lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Wow...He's certainly having lots of cake and eating it all too! What happened to him? Blair will not be pleased with all his shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      Lol he is having alot of cake, something has happened to him but you will see as the story unfolds. However you are right Blair will not be amused at his behaviour.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Why do I have the feeling that Draco is heading for a world of hurt... :P

    Great chapter by the way :D

    Ivory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IvoryButterfly,

      I think you may be right about Draco.

      Glad you liked it.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. *giggles like mad at Zhippidy's comment*
    'cept I think Draco might like the smacks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      Zhippidy's comment was funny but Draco like the smack ummm you could be right lol.

      You could be wrong.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete