Tuesday 3 July 2012

3.8 Can't lose it all





Snowie was helping Mathew with his homework when they both got called in the kitchen. "What's this mess?"
"Aunt Heather it wasn't Me." trying to worm his way out of trouble.
"Snowie, do you know anything?" Snowie just shook her head.


"Well seen as you two don't know anything, you can both clean up."
Heather left them to clean up but heard Mathew say, "I'm sorry Snow."
"Oh you're sorry. Well thanks to you, I'm cleaning up your mess." Mathew tried to say something but nothing would come out of his mouth and then Snowie added, "And don't think of speaking to me because I'm not in the mood."
They finished the kitchen in silence. Later Mathew tried to speak to Snowie but she brushed him off saying that she had homework so he hid in his room working out.


Dawn had been working on the club for about a week when in strolled Estevan yet again. It was the second time he had burst in and demanded change this, change that. What was it this time he wanted changing? Dawn would swear he was doing this on purpose, all because she said no to a date.
It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive but he was a father and soon he was going to be a grandparent. If down the line she wanted a relationship she would hope the guy she was dating would end up wanting the same things and Estevan would never want to start all over again.


"Dawn I was thinking the wall by the lift needs to come down so when people come out of the lift they come straight into the club."
"But you..." On the other hand just about now she could ring his bloody neck for making another change. "If you don't like what I do you can always find someone else!"
"No need. I like your work, among other things I see..."
"That's it. Accept we are not going on or will ever go on a date." Estevan gave her the once over and left the club without saying a word.




Blair was on the phone when Teddy came into the room, when he saw her he quickly said, "Thanks see you there." After he hung up he asked Teddy, "Feeling ok?"
"Who was on the phone?"
"No one. So how are you feeling?" Teddy had been calm for a few days and now Blair was keeping secrets. She was trying her best to keep a lid on her temper but she started to think it was her ex all over again but she forgot Blair could read her mind.
"I'm not cheating on you. Now you know we are leaving later for our trip. Have you got everything?"
"I think so."
"Your breakfast is ready, so make sure you eat it and I'll be back shortly."
"Your what?" as he yelled at Blair
"Estevan I'm leaving in half an hour so deal with it."




"Remind me again why you still work for me if you are never here?"
"It's two nights you can cope."
"I thought the trip was one night?"
"Look the doctor says Teddy won't be able to travel soon so it's over night to get married, come home and just relax with her and make sure she stays happy. I'll take the happy woman over the snappy one any day."
Estevan smiled, "Ah the pregnant monster, I remember, you know she will ok? I still can't believe you are getting married I never thought I would see that day. Where are you taking her?"
"I never thought I would until Teddy came into my life and now she said yes. I don't want her changing her mind. The place I hired was the Champs Les Castle."
"Blair she loves you. Teddy won't change her mind, trust her. Anyway you have picked a beautiful location and congratulations and I will see you in a few days."


When he got home he found Teddy over the bed in pain. "Teddy what's wrong?" running to her side.
"I don't know but I think it's the baby. Blair I don't want to lose the baby." in tears as she spoke. He got her to the bed then Blair phoned the doctors and demanded a house call. He sat there not knowing what to do. He was angry at himself for leaving her and seeing Teddy like this was tearing him up. She tried to sit up but Blair told her to lie back down.
"When did this start?"
"I got changed and was making the bed and the pain started."
"The doctor will be here soon and then everything will be alright." Blair secretly hoped everything would be ok as he could see the pain written all over her face and all he could hope was that he wasn't losing both Teddy and their baby.


Note: Next week Blair and Teddy's Wedding

11 comments:

  1. No! She's not allowed to lose the baby *pout*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixx,

      I know you don't want her to lose the baby but I promise next chapter will confirm your fears either way.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Estevan has his work cut out for him if he is still on the hunt. ^_^
    I hope Teddy will be ok. Maybe it's just a vampire fetus thing. They should just get married in town and save the fancy stuff for later, so she is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Estevan is still on the hunt lol. Teddy poor thing in so much pain. You may be right about that they should just marry local for now.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Alright, Dawn needs to give Estevan benefit of the doubt. (yes this is a little harsh but) She needs to get that broomstick out of her ass too and be the sweet person that she is. Just cuz she THINKS Estevan won't want to start over again doesn't mean that she's right. Why don't you ask him about that, Dawn? Hm?

    :D

    I hope Teddy is okay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypalsm1,

      I loved it when you said Dawn should get of her broomstick lol. You will see over the next few chapter what happens between them. However she should let him decide if he would start over.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. Oh good, if Next week is the wedding, then the baby will be fine :-) I can breathe easy now.

    Estevan should watch it, he really doesn't want to piss off Dawn or he'll find himself with an unfinished club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val,

      You made me laugh with the baby's ok if there is a wedding. As we all know life isn't that nice but even though they are getting married only next week you will see if the baby is ok.

      Estevan should watch his step but you will see more over the next few chapters.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. I said I wasn't going to comment until after I was all caught up, but I should have known I couldn't do that! LOL

    I understand Dawn's hesitation with Estevan. She wants a family and doesn't believe that Estevan will want to start another family after raising his boys.

    Blair just makes me smile with the way he treats Teddie! Who would have thought that he would change so much!

    I hope the baby is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Dawn. She's assuming things about Estevan when she should just talk to him about it. Blair is so caring now, he and Teddy are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LateKnightSimmer,

      Dawn likes him but is worried he wouldn't want another family but yes they should talk about that. Blair has fallen hard for Teddy and is a changed man when it comes to her, they are adorable together.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete