Saturday 1 March 2014

5.37 Draco changes the plan

“Where is my kill?”
“Run Elvira run.” 



Elvira laughed and said coldly, “Why, what can you do?” 



Daphne’s eyes turned red and her voice became angrier, “It’s been 150 years and you still don’t learn do you?” She charged at Elvira tackling her to the floor, “You always had to have what I had, didn’t you?” Every word she spoke Daphne banged Elvira’s head on the floor, “Then when that didn’t work you decided to set out and destroy.”
Elvira head butted Daphne and gained control and now had her hands around her neck, “Where is my kill, bitch?”
“Stop your whining about the kill.” 



Daphne punched her in the face and saw Elvira stumble backwards. She got up and brushed the sand off her clothes and in almost a whisper said, “Elvira you changed and the worst part is you’ll be dead very soon.”
“I came back to life…”
“You did and that was an oversight which will be corrected very shortly.”



Estevan barged through the doors, “DAWN, DAWN.” He was only met with silence and turned to Blair and in a sad tone said, “That bitch killed my family.” Estevan fell to the floor and screamed, “NO, NO, NO, I can’t live through this again.”
They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and when they all looked up it was Lexy, “Why all the yelling?”
“Elvira killed Dawn and Nathan.” 



Lexy looked at Estevan and said sweetly, “You were always my hero when you saved me as a toddler so today I returned the favour. Daphne distracted Elvira long enough so I got Nathan and I told him to wait. Then she distracted Elvira again while I picked up Dawn. I brought them both home, the doctor was called and Dawn is fine. The mental scar will be hard to break but she is ok otherwise. I did ask, and Dawn isn’t on the turn but needs plenty of fluids and around the clock care.”



Estevan tried to go upstairs but Lexy stopped him, “She is asleep. You need to finish this now and then you can give her your full attention.”



Blake looked at her and asked, “What about work?”
“My loyalty is to the family, she needs to go.” 



Lexy looked at Draco and firmly said, “Are you ready?”
He looked nervous and said, “It’s now or never, right?” 



Harmony followed Draco and asked, “What do you have planned then?” Draco looked her in the eye and said in a sad tone, “You should have seen Dad; he was like a broken man. The thought of losing everyone in his life scared him so I came back and did more research.” Harmony sat and listened to her brother and then asked, “What did you find?”
“I don’t have to kill her...” 

Harmony jumped up in shock and firmly said, “But you have too…”
“You didn’t let me finish sis. I don’t have to kill her because I’m giving Dad and Estevan the chance to finish this by changing my plan slightly.” Draco got the ruck sack and as he got to the door he said to Harmony, “I did have every intention of killing her but I think Dad deserves this more.”



Daphne pushed Elvira into a tree and snarled at her, “Leave my family alone!” Elvira pushed back and replied, “Bold words for a super bitch…” 



Daphne threw her before she could say anything more, “Shut the fuck up Elvira because you are going back to hell.”
Elvira laughed, “I’m back so get used to me being around.” They both stopped when they heard an unfamiliar voice, “Excuse me but can you keep your fight down.” 



Elvira pulled away and went towards the young vampire and coldly said, “Do you know who you are speaking too?” The young girl stood her ground and just nodded and then replied, “My name is Torri and you are the infamous Elvira.”
“And by reading your mind you became a full vampire today congratulations. Pity it will be your last day as a full vampire.” 



She picked Torri up by the throat and before Daphne could help she heard Draco screaming as he was running towards Elvira, “Let her go bitch.” 
Draco knocked Torri out of Elvira’s hands then punched her full force knocking her off her feet. 



Estevan and Blair were watching the whole thing with Daphne, “What has got into Draco?” Blair kept watching and replied, “I honestly don’t know.”
Estevan asked, “Is he friends with that girl?”
“Draco, have friends that are girls…they are more like enemies but he’s really angry about this girl getting attacked.”



Draco had Elvira pinned, “Don’t you ever touch her again….” Elvira screamed at him, “Get off me you little piece off shit. Who are you?” Draco looked her dead in the eye and coldly said, “I’m Draco, Blair’s son,” he threw the container at her and she just stood there and said, “You got me all wet, was that the best solution you could come up with…” 


Draco had an evil look when he heard those words and coldly replied, “I set you free by accident and I’m correcting my mistake, bitch. I didn’t need you to drink the potion just be covered in it and let it get to work.”
“What could you possibly do at your age to defeat me?” 



Draco just stared at her and replied, “My mum you hate so much, we have one thing in common ghosts and my Dad you claim to love so much…well we play with our food but that I’ll leave that to him for today.” 



Draco started to walk away and said, “Did I mention Elvira you are the main course.”
“You forget I’m an ancient vampire with experience.” Draco chuckled and heard Elvira shout after him, “What is so funny?”
“Take a look at your skin Elvira.”  He walked past his father and uncle and said, “Enjoy your dinner.”

6 comments:

  1. ~ I Love this plan,love it to death!!! (pun intended!)
    ~ I wonder who the girl is that Draco is protecting?
    ~ Draco is rather the hottie!
    ~ Loved it! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karima,

      I can see the pun lol. Draco must have thought this girl was in terrible danger and wanted to play hero lol. Draco a hottie lol almost fell off my chair

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I know what he did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mypal,

      You know gasp lol better continue with the reading then lol

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. I think that Blair has nothing over Draco. Draco is a force to be feared. I hope he stays close to his family and his mind doesn't wander to the darker side... He must either feel very protective of people, maybe he will become a policeman, or he has a crush on that girl. I am wondering what concoction he threw on Elvira. ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zhippidy,

      Draco could be worse than his Dad but I think he will be loyal to his family. Crush, policeman lol but crush sounds about right. I wonder what he threw at Elvira too lol.

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete